约翰
John?
约翰
John!
约翰
John!
约翰
Johnny?
约翰 我要进来了
Johnny, I'm coming in.
天哪 天哪
What? What?
-我靠 -我什么都没看见
- What? What the fuck? - I didn't see nothing.
婕咪 婕咪 站住
Jamie. Jamie, what... Stop.
婕咪 你在干什么
Jamie, what are you doing?
怎么回事
What's going on?
老天 对不起
God, I'm sorry.
我刚刚在...我有股癣
I was... I have jock itch, okay?
我刚刚只是在抓痒而已
I was scratching my jock itch.
你吓死我了
You scared the hell out of me.
我什么都没看见 行了没
I didn't see anything, okay?
你不能就这么进来
You can't just come in.
你得先打个电♥话♥吧
You have to call.
我打过了 真打过了
I did call you! I called.
你来这儿有事吗
What are you doing here?
我要结婚了
I'm getting married.
我和蒂姆要结婚了
Tim and I are getting married.
我订婚了
I'm engaged.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道会这样
I knew it. I could tell
我可以从你给我的电♥话♥留言里感觉到
from the sound of your voice on the messages.
-我就知道 -该死
- I knew it. - Shit.
约翰 七年了
John, it's been seven years.
我不知道该怎么说 我还是很难过
I don't know what to tell you. It still stings.
也还是很意外
And it's still a surprise.
听着
Listen.
明天晚上我们有个聚会
We're going to this party tomorrow night.
我和蒂姆会去 你听着
Tim and I are going. Just listen.
聚会肯定很棒 人都很好
It's a great party. Very cool people.
跟他们交往能让你受益匪浅
People who would stimulate you intellectually,
而且 我听说那儿
and I, you know, I hear really,
到时候会有些漂亮妞
really kinda great chicks.
-我才不会去 -你一定要去
- I'm not going to a party. - Yeah, you are.
你得去 不能再让你宅在家了
You're coming. You gotta get out of the house.
你别管我的事 我自有消遣
Just let me do my thing. I'll find my own way.
我会找女朋友 或者不会
I'll find someone or I won't,
我会是你孩子的好舅舅
and I'll be a great uncle to your kids.
别这么说
Stop it.
你现在得去冲个凉
You're going to take a shower,
然后找下
and you're going to
干净的裤子穿上
put some pants on that are clean,
再找双体面的鞋子
and those nice shoes.
然后你和蒂姆就会这样介绍我
And then you and Tim will introduce me.
这就是被我甩了的家伙
Hey, this is the guy that I dumped
我的前夫
Who's my ex-husband
不过你会喜欢他的
but you'll love him!
你知道这听上去有多悲哀吗
You know how pathetic that sounds?
这是个超棒的机会 你必须去
This is the perfect opportunity. You're coming.
-我要你去 -我不会去任何聚会
- I want you to come. - I'm not going to a party.
-你好 约翰 -感觉怎么样
- Hey, John. - How's that going?
-很好 -那就好
- Good. - Good.
只不过...
It's just...that, you know,
我可以盯着这火好几个小时
I could stare at a fire for hours, you know?
就像看电视一样
It's like TV.
-怎么了 -这是...
- What? - This is...
我来了 也打扮好了
I came. I got dressed up.
我知道 我都了解
I know you did. I know.
约翰 喝了它
John, drink that.
红牛兑伏特加
It's Red Bull and vodka.
干了它 兴奋起来
Drink it. Get lit.
女孩们会发现你的魅力的
Ladies find you attractive. Come on.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
我不是在胡闹
I'm not messing around.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
-你要我变得疯狂吗 -正是这样
- You want me to get insane? - Yeah.
疯起来吧
In the membrane.
约翰 喝下去
John, put it inside your body.
还有 别剩下 喝光它
Tip it. Tip it. Tip it.
上吧
Let's go.
加油 约翰上场吧
Giddyap. Come on, Big John.
上吧 约翰
Go, Johnny.
来吧 这儿有好多美女呢
Come on. Lot of pretty girls here.
看看她 或者她也不错
Look at her. Oh, she's...
你们也不能老跟着我啊
No, you can't follow me too.
学着点吧
Just watch and learn.
要价39美元
They were $39,
然后我说 有保证吗
and I'm like, "See those?"
然后他说 绝对没问题
And he's like, "They're perfect."
-你好 -你在排队上洗手间吗
- Hi. - Are you waiting for the bathroom?
-没有 你去吧 -不 不
- Uh, no. Go ahead. - No, no.
只是问问
I was just asking.
我没有...没有一定要去
I don't have to... I don't have to go.
是吗 那厕所就在那儿哦
Oh, well, it's right there.
所以不管怎样...
Anyway, um, so...
你这是哪买♥♥的
Where did you get those?
不好意思
Sorry.
我想这螺丝掉出来了
I think the screws came out.
随便吧
Anyway.
你打算就这么举着它吗
You're just gonna hold that?
我们这儿
Well, um, we're kind of,
在说一些事 所以...
like, having a conversation here, so...
我也要去聊天了
I'm gonna have some conversations
好好聊聊
too here, eventually.
来杯伏特加兑红牛
Hey, can I have a vodka Red Bull?
-我认识你吗 -不认识 是我犯傻
- Do I know you? - No, I was just being stupid.
你看起来挺友善的
You seemed friendly.
红酒 谢谢
Uh, red, please. Thanks.
-红牛吗 你喝红牛吗 -是红酒
- Red Bull? You having Red Bull? - Uh, wine.
-谢谢 -所以说 没事了
- Thank you. - So, Mmm, no.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不是个工程师 不是电台主播
I'm not an architect. I'm not a deejay.
也不是个销♥售♥主管
I'm not a... marketing executive.
-听着 销♥售♥ -主管...
- Listen. Marketing? - executive...
你要做回你自己
You gotta be yourself
要表现的谦逊和诚实一点
and be vulnerable and be honest...
然后走出去 找个谁来聊聊天
and just get out there and talk to somebody.
找个就像是
who's like...
我能跟谁说话呢
Who should I talk to?
找个普通的女孩子
You know, seems like a normal girl.
-说个名字 -看那个
- Name one person. - Look at
坐在沙发上的女的 她看着挺不错的
the woman on the couch. She's totally cool.
-她是吧 好的 我去试试 -去吧
- Okay, her? Done. I'll go do it. - Okay.
这儿有人坐吗
Hi. Is anyone sitting here?
没有 你请便
Uh, no, go ahead.
你好 我叫约翰
Hi. I'm John.
我叫艾希莉
I'm Ashley.
很高兴见到你 艾希莉
Nice to meet you, Ashley.
谢谢
Thank you.
玩的还开心吗
Are you having a good time?
不太开心
Not really.
我也是
Me, either.
听着 我知道我们刚见面
Can... Listen. I know we just met.
我可以对你坦诚点吗
Can I be honest with you?
我只是想说说心里话 行吗
I just want to level with somebody, okay?
好吧
Sure.
我现在的处境很混乱
I am in a tailspin.
电影精选列表