Last delivery's here.
上一次的货终于到了
Watch yourself!
当心点
X marks the spot.
在X记号♥那里
Christophe here.
我是克理斯
What up?
情况如何?
Delivery confirmed.
货到了
We're in position.
我们准备好了
Good luck.
好运
We got one shot.
只有一次机会
If anybody fucked up and those stones aren't there,
若有人搞鬼,或那些石头不在
it ain't my problem.
那就不是我的问题
They're there.
石头在那里的
Not for long.
好
Later.
迟点再联♥系♥
I got you.
找到你了
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm here for the reception.
我是来招待会的
Name?
请问名字?
Angie Rawlins.
安吉沃伦斯
You can go on up. Front elevator to the mezzanine.
请上楼,坐中间的电梯就可以了
Thanks.
谢谢
Where are the stones?
钻石在哪?
Who the fuck are you?
你是谁?
Who's getting them for you?
谁拿给你的?
Fuck off!
去你的
I want a name and a number.
我要的是姓名和电♥话♥号♥码
Okay.-Okay, I'll tell you.
好
I know.
我告诉你 我就知道
I hate these things.
我不喜欢这些东西
Don't you hate these things?
你不讨厌它们吗?
Just doing my job.
这是我的工作
Then again, you never know who you're gonna meet, right?
待在这里一定很闷,对吧?
I bet you're a lot more fun than any of those boring people upstairs.
楼上的人太闷了 我觉得和你一起更有意思
Really, ma'am, I have a job to do.
女士,我有工作要做
Right, well, I suppose I should go see what they're selling.
好,我想我应该走了
Tommy.
汤米
Change of plans, he's gay.
改变计划,他是个同性恋,你上
You're up. -No way.
不是吧?
Yes, way.
就是
Come on, man!
别这样吧
All right, Tommy, your turn.
好了,汤米,你去
Hell, no!
不
This is not a conversation. Do it!
别说了,快去
And make it good.
做好点
Shit.
该死的
Keycard.
钥匙卡
So why don't you hold onto my purse. I shouldn't be too long.
你拿我的钱包吧,不会很久的
Aloha.
你好啊
Hi.
你好
I hope you don't take offense to this...
希望你不会感到唐突…
...but I have such a weakness for a man in uniform.
我一看见穿制♥服♥的帅哥就喜欢
lf that's your thing.
是吗?
Uniforms are my thing.
真的
I mean, every time I see a sailor, all I can think about is seafood.
你穿制♥服♥真好看,一看就喜欢
I'm actually not supposed to be talking on duty.
值班时不该说这些
Who's talking?
谁在说话啊?
Baby, this is flirting.
这是在调情,宝贝
Unless you're one of those big handsome men letting it all go to waste on a woman.
除非你是喜欢女人的大帅哥
The world is full of fools.
世界上充满傻瓜
Yahtzee!
好啊
What's it looking like?
怎样?
About a sixsecond rotation.
大概6秒转换一次
Tommy.
汤米
But you can call me Rachel.
你可以叫我雷采
Douglas.
我叫道格拉斯
I just hope I'm not too...
希望我们可以…
...pretty for you.
交个朋友
I'm hooked up.
我刚失恋了
That bitch.
那个坏蛋
I like sunsets,
我喜欢落日
puppy dogs....
小狗…
I'm big in the pants.
我那里很大
I can almost tie it in a knot.
几乎可以打结
Let's get the table.
移开那桌子
One day I'll have to come in here and do a little shoplifting and let you catch me.
有一天我可能进来这里偷东西
Resist arrest just so you can wrestle me down...
让你捉我,把我按在地上…
...and cuff me.
用手铐铐我
I can be pretty rough.
我会很粗鲁的
Don't get me excited now.
别让我刺♥激♥啊
Faith.
信念
Faith.
信念
Faith.
信念
Holy shit!
糟了
Earthquake.
地震
But I bet you can hit a 1 0 on the Richter scale anytime, Douglas.
我想,你们保安从不怕地震吧?
Let's do it.
动手
All right. Y'all know what to do. Let's get it on.
好了,大家有多少就拿多少
91 1 , what's your emergency?
911,有什么事?
I want to report a robbery in progress.
我想报告一起抢劫案
Robbery in progress. What's the location?
抢劫案,地点在哪?
Man, I love colored stones.
我最喜欢宝石
This one blue diamond is at least $2.5 million.
这蓝钻石至少值250万美元
Oh, yeah? So whose stuff we stealing?
我们在偷谁的东西呢?
Drug dealers, money launderers....
毒贩,洗黑钱的人…
Works for me.
适合我啊
This....
这个…
This I can use.
这个我有用
T.
托尼
Check this out.
看这个
This is what we came for.
我们就是为此而来
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
是啊,这就是我们要找的
Jackpot.
好
The rest is ours.
其余的都是我们的了
Yeah.
喂
Your employer betrayed you.
你被你的主顾出♥卖♥♥♥了
The police are on the way.
警♥察♥就到
Leave the stones.
把宝石留下
Who is this?
你是谁?
You know the ones I mean.
你知道我意思的
I'm not gonna be able to do that.
我不会那样做
Wrap them up.
包起来
Let's go, boys.
行动
Better go move my car.
我去开走我的车
Five-O at the door, gotta go.
警♥察♥来了,快走
Move now! Time to bounce.
快走 要走了
Leave this shit.
其他的都不要
ls this your car? Yeah, it's my car!
这车是你的吗? 是我的
Get it out of here! Move your shit
请移开 你们先移开那…
I'll move that, you move this. All right.
好,我先开路 好的
Let's go. Out of here, right now.
快走
They stopped the trains.
他们阻止了火车
We don't have a lot of time.
我们没时间了
Daria comes with me.
达莉跟我走
I can't tell you how to get there,
我现在不能说要去哪里
but you know where to be.
但你应该知道
Faith.
信念
Faith.
信念
It's clear.
安全
Hold it.
等一等
All clear.
没事
电影精选列表