主演:安吉拉·琳达瓦尔 Angela Lindvall
2000年Vogue年度模特
这是我的洗澡水
This is my bath water.
从这里流到下水道里去了
There it is, going down the drain.
我的肥皂
My soap.
我的护照 没有显示职业
My passport, with no occupation on it...
但我是位电影剪辑师
but I'm a film editor.
那是我的南瓜3
That's my Nagra 3.
事实上 不是我的 是我公♥司♥的
Actually, it's not mine. I'm borrowing it from work.
而且我也要借胶片 因为我要把所有的都给拍下来
I'm borrowing this film, too, because I'm shooting everything.
这是我和玛琳买♥♥的小蕨类植物
This is the little fern that Marlene and I bought...
当我们刚搬到一起住的时候
when we first moved in together.
哇 现已枝繁叶茂 这才过了几个月
Wow, it's grown. It's just been a few months.
这双鞋是我给她买♥♥的
I bought these shoes for her.
虽然不太合脚 但她仍然在穿着
They do not fit her and she still wears them.
这是我的法式加浓咖啡
This is my strong French coffee.
啊这 拍的有点蠢
And this is...really stupid.
到底是不是呢?也不太清楚 重新来一遍
Or is it? I don't know. Start again.
1969年9月1日的巴黎
Paris, September 1st, 1969.
在九点半
Time is 9:30.
这些是我的零碎痕迹
These are pieces of me.
我的剪影
Me in pieces.
我就想寻找真实 寻找真诚
I'm trying to find what's real, what's honest.
但和我正在剪辑的电影完全相悖
The total opposite of the film I'm editing...
那是一部关于特工的科幻电影
which is a scifi picture about a secret agent...
片名叫代号♥:蜻蜓
Codename: Dragonfly.
你好
Bonjour.
醒来啦 醒来啦
Wake up. Wake up.
快起来了 蜻蜓小姐
Rise and shine, Dragonfly.
现在该醒了
It is time for you to wake up.
今天天气很棒
It is a beautiful day today.
你今天还要执行很多秘密任务呢
You have many secret missions to accomplish today.
这也太早啦
It's so early.
现在是下午两点 蜻蜓小姐
It is 2:00 in the afternoon, Dragonfly.
能不能让我好好睡
Can't I sleep?
我都没法好好睡觉了
I never get to sleep.
你想听听你的星座运势吗
Would you like to hear your horoscope?
今天是个吉日
It's good today.
将要揭开月球轨道运行时的神秘面纱
Mystery will be revealed when the moon makes its orbit.
我喜欢神秘
I love a mystery.
♪ 飞翔 ♪
♪ Fly ♪
♪ 蜻蜓小姐 ♪
♪ Dragonfly ♪
♪ 苦苦寻觅着你隐秘的踪迹 ♪
♪ Seek you out from undercover ♪
♪ 我能得到你的芳心吗 ♪
♪ Could you be my lover? ♪
♪ 我们可以尽情展翅 ♪
♪ Together we can fly ♪
♪ 我们可以自♥由♥翱翔 ♪
♪ Together we can fly ♪
♪ 飞翔 ♪
♪ Fly ♪
水怎么这么冷
The water's freezing.
我们要一起拍电影
We are making cinema together
我们在创造革命
We are making revolution
我有没有告诉过你是我发掘了她
Did I ever tell you that I was the one who discovered her?
你真的很棒 嗯 很好
You're wonderful. Oh, yes.
就这样 很好
Like that. Yes.
非常好
Very good.
玛琳在睡觉呢
This is Marlene sleeping.
她今天生我的气
She's mad at me today.
我问她是否拿到了驾照
I asked her if she passed her driving test.
如果我通过了 难道我不会告诉你吗
Don't you think I would tell you if I had passed?
别烦我
Leave me alone
昨天她还很高兴
Yesterday she was happy.
一切都很重要
Everything is important.
他们说 细节决定一切
It's all in the details, they say.
这是一个新电影的开端
This is the beginning of a new cinema.
它是如此的诱人
It's so delicious.
虽然很私人化 但不做作
It's personal, but not pretentious.
非常之美 肯定的
It was beautiful. Definitive.
欣赏那样一部电影真是让人激动万分
It's such an emotion to see a film like that.
想法大胆 成熟化 你来巴黎要做什么
Daring. Mature. Why are you in Paris?
你喜欢哪种维生素 让他先说
Which vitamin do you prefer? Let him speak.
先生们 我们可以通过一个人的梦想来了解他
Gentlemen, we can find out more about a man by his dreams.
我想我一直是个空想家
I guess I've always been a bit of a daydreamer.
对电影无限入迷
Always interested in film.
我有很多想法
A lot my thoughts...
还有对事物和感情的一些看法
my little notions of things and feelings...
都在我脑海中演绎酝酿着
are like little scenes in my head.
我想让人们了解我的各种想法
I guess I want to show people what I think about.
我的想法或感人 或悲伤 或有趣
What I think is touching or sad or funny...
额 不知道你在自♥拍♥
Oops. I didn't realize you were filming.
听起来你像是自言自语
It sounded like you were talking to yourself.
你即使事无巨细地拍下你的全部生活
Just because you film every possible thing in your life...
也并不意味着你能更好地了解自己
doesn't mean you'll understand yourself any better.
你想了解什么还是问我吧
I'll tell you everything you need to know.
来吧 开拍
Go ahead. Turn it on.
好吧 开始你的表演
Go ahead. Tell me.
你是个暖男
You're a warm person...
但在情感上有点闭塞
but closed off emotionally.
你有点孤芳自赏 活在自己幻想的世界里
You're selfabsorbed and live in a fantasy world.
不会吧 我说的都是真的唉
Come on. Let me talk. It's true.
你来巴黎是寻找体验生活
You've come to Paris to find your life...
然而生活就在你面前 你却胆怯回避
but it is in front of you, and you won't admit it.
你拍下你周围生活的所有细节
You film all the details of things around you...
好像这样就能很好的理解这些似的
as if that would bring some understanding.
我只想捕捉一些真实真切的东西
I just want to capture what's real and honest.
如果它很没意思呢
And what if it's boring?
你想过这一点吗
Did you ever think about that?
对其他人来说可能真没什么意思
It may not be interesting for others to watch.
你现在生我的气了吗
You're mad at me now, aren't you?
来吧 帮你整理下头发
Come on. Let me fix your hair.
我只是在想工作上的事
I'm just thinking about work.
我们已经在结尾上剪辑两周了
We've been cutting the ending for two weeks now.
导演不知道该如何结束这部片
The director has no idea how to end the picture.
他不肯承认
And he won't admit it.
亲我下
Kiss me.
你在想什么呢
What are you thinking about?
她站在那里 望着他
She stands there, looking at him.
她靠向他 说
She leans closer and says...
我爱你
I love you.
这就是结尾
And we have the ending.
大团圆式
It all comes together.
这个镜头还没有拍完
This shot is not finished yet.
他们从隧♥道♥里出来
They emerge from the tunnels...
太阳升起
and the sun rises...
我们看到她加入了革命
and we see she's joined the revolution.
这样
And so...
以一个简单的爱情表白作为结束
it ends with a simple declaration of love.
以一个开始作为结束
It ends with a beginning.
嗯 是个循环
Yes, a circle. Circle.
那种循环
Sort of circle.
太棒了
It's great.
这是最初的结尾吗
Is that the original ending?
你这叫啥结尾
You don't have an ending
我们拍的是动作片却没有任何动作戏
We make an action movie with no action
这成啥玩意
It doesn't make any sense
我还没拍完结尾呢
I haven't shot the end yet.
我的设想是颠覆观众的期望
My vision is to subvert the audience expectations.
我要的结局 不是那种轰轰烈烈的
I want the end, not with a bang...
而是略带哀怨的
but with a whimper.
我的电影绝对不能这么搞
No picture of mine ever ended with a whimper
我们需要轰轰烈烈的 这片现在没法看
We need a bang The picture is not watchable
我这个新式电影哪怕是一帧你都休想动
If you're thinking of changing one frame of my revolution...
你被开除了 什么
You're off the picture What?