什么声音
What was that?
亲爱的 孩子们起床了吗 他们干吗呢
Honey, are the kids up? What are they doing?
我尿床了
I peed.
凯文尿床了
Kevin peed the bed.
在咱们床上?
Our bed?
500线埃及棉床单全都湿了
All 500 thread counts of Egyptian cotton.
-很抱歉 -你抱歉
- I'm sorry. - You're sorry?
你小子就别操心了
I don't want you to worry about it, buddy.
我敢说你大学第一年还得来次这样的
It'll happen again your freshman year of college, trust me.
睡觉前别喝汽水了
No more sodas before bed!
-坐这儿 -但我爱喝汽水
- Sit down here. - But I like soda.
怎么样 小伙子 早上好
How you doing, big guy? Good morning.
来过个充实的早晨
Let's have a big morning!
先吃点早餐
Let's start off with a little breakfast,
来点甜麦圈
get our froot loops.
-爸爸的咖啡 -不错
- Here's daddy's coffee. - And I need it.
你的水果盘 没有甜麦圈
Here's your bowl of fruit, without the loops.
为什么没啊
Why no loop?
爸爸不需要甜麦圈
Daddy doesn't need loops.
我要吃 现在吃饱了
I gotta eat it. If I eat a big meal now,
一会就不用吃了
then I can watch what I eat later.
不然 我饿了就会去翻冰箱了
Otherwise, I'll get starved and raid the refrigerator.
好吧 亲爱的 快点吧
Okay, honey. We've got to hurry up,
咱们还得去打曲棍球呢
'cause we got to go to hockey.
我觉得你自己带他们去就行了
I thought you could do that
我今天的工作很忙
Because I might try to get a little bit of work done today.
亲爱的 我们还要去商场买♥♥瓷砖
Honey, we have to go by the showroom and pick out the tile.
你想想 这事咱们上周就定好了
I want you to see it. We talked about this last week
而且我还告诉过你今天对我有多重要
And I told you how important today was for me.
我是洛克人 强者为王
I'm Mega Man! May the best team win!
声音小点
Okay, guys, let's keep it down.
注意屏幕
Keep the eyes on the. . . on the screen.
-能做到吗 -可以
- You guys doing good? - Yes.
亲爱的
Honey?
你觉得哪个好 纯镍的
What do you think? Nickel,
漆镍的 纯铬的 还是漆铬的?
brushed nickel, chrome or brushed chrome?
我喜欢银色的
I like the silver ones.
这些都是银色的
They're all silver.
好啊 随便挑个你喜欢的吧
Well, great. Pick out whichever knob that you like, then.
我才不会挑个我喜欢的
No, I'm not gonna pick whichever knob I like
知道这样做会有什么后果吗
Because you know what's gonna happen?
我要是选一个喜欢的 安装好后
Is that I'm gonna pick one and then you're gonna complain
你就会跟我抱怨 那时就为时已晚了
Once they're in and then it'll be too late.
-你好 -戴夫 你到底在哪啊
- Hello? - Dave, where the heck have you been?
我在挑门把手 你打电♥话♥究竟为嘛啊
I'm picking out pulls. Why have you been calling me nonstop?
你知道因为我老婆的关系
Well, you know how my credit cards are all screwed up
我的信♥用♥卡♥都不能用了
because of my wife?
可你已经离婚了啊
But you're divorced.
我想让你帮我买♥♥辆摩托车
I need you to cosign for my motorcycle.
-什么摩托车啊 -我在买♥♥摩托
- What motorcycle? - I'm buying a motorcycle.
肖恩 你都没钱了
Shane, you have no money.
干嘛还要去
Why in the world would you
买♥♥辆买♥♥不起的摩托车呢
be buying a motorcycle that you can't afford?
戴夫 你是个白人 你不明白
Dave, you're white. You can't understand this.
这不一样的
This is something different.
别拿种族跟我扯 老兄
Don't play the race card with me, froot loop.
我带他进去 你跟凯文在这等
I'll take him in. You stay with Kevin, okay?
好吧 去吧
Okay. All right, go ahead.
好好玩 强普 搞定他们
Have fun, Champ. Go get'em, buddy.
你该看看这家伙 太炫了
You should see this thing. It's awesome.
连特鲁迪都喜欢
Even Trudy loves it.
特鲁迪是谁
Who's Trudy?
我女友
That's my girlfriend.
商业街的那个吗
Girl from the mall?
她都20岁了 戴夫
She's 20 years old, Dave.
快点 我还有车要卖♥♥
Let's go. Let's move it. I got bikes to move.
听着 肖恩 你不能
Listen, Shane. You are not buying
给个20岁的姑娘买♥♥辆摩托
some 20-year-old broad a motorcycle.
我不是给她买♥♥ 是给我自己买♥♥
I'm not buying her anything, it's for me!
老爹 怎么那么长时间
Daddy, what's taking so long?
宝贝 我在打电♥话♥呢
Hey, baby, I'm on the phone,
在公共场合能不能别那么叫我
And I would prefer it if you didn't call me that in public.
但我管我的男友都叫老爹啊
But I call all my boyfriends daddy!
戴夫 这件事你一定得帮我
Dave, you gotta do this for me.
你把摩托车租下来不就得了
Why don't you just lease it?
不行 她会知道的
No, she'll know.
不会的 她还是个孩子
Who will know? She's a kid.
给她买♥♥本凯蒂猫的书
Buy her a Hello Kitty book.
再给她买♥♥个作业本 里面夹点彩虹贴纸
Get her an assignment notebook and put rainbow stickers in it.
没必要买♥♥摩托车
You don't have to buy her a motorcycle.
你是不是跟我说过 "走自己的路"
Did you or did you not say, "Move on"?
我说的是让你自己想办法
I told you to try to work it out.
是乔伊说让你走自己的路
Joey's the one who told you to move on.
能给我点时间吗
Can you give me a minute?
快点吧 老爹
Try to make it fast, daddy.
戴夫 我很心痛
Dave, I'm hurting.
我也想我老婆回来
I would love for my wife to come back.
但那是不可能的
But we know that's not gonna happen.
被人赏识感觉很棒
It's nice to feel appreciated.
我需要这种感觉
I need this for me.
好吧 把地址发给我 好吗
Fine. Just text me the address. Okay?
挑个头盔 宝贝
Pick out a helmet, baby!
老爹
Daddy!
亲爱的 就是这种瓷砖
So, honey, this is the tile.
一切都就绪了
It's all gonna happen at once
只等你来决定
and I really need you to dial in.
甜心 我会考虑的
Sweetheart, I'll help you.
我想吃甜筒
I want a sugar cone.
待会我会揍你的
I'm gonna hit you after this, buddy.
亲爱的 你从早8点一直工作到晚8点
Honey, you work from 8:00 to 8:00.
你没时间考虑别的了
You're not gonna be helping anyone.
再等等 亲爱的 好吗
Hang on, honey, okay?
我现在真的很忙
It's just really busy right now
因为那些游戏盘 这个月就要装船了
because the video game ships this month.
现在你在我身边 我只要你做个决定
Now that I have you, I just want you to dial in
告诉我你真正的想法
and tell me what you really think.
这瓷砖不错
It's fine.
你喜欢这瓷砖吗
Do you love it?
是瓷砖我都喜欢
As much as I can love tile, I love this tile.
好的 这东西1000美金一♥平♥♥米♥
Okay, good, 'cause it's $1 ,000.
真的吗
Really?
包安装吗
Is that installed?
不包 只是瓷砖的钱
Nope, just the tile.
这是什么做的 鲸牙吗
Well, what is it made out of? Whale tusks?
不 不是鲸牙做的
No, it's not made out of whale tusks.
真无聊
This is so boring.
稍等片刻 我先把这个搞定
Give me just one second. Let me just grab this.
-亲爱的 今天必须买♥♥好 -你好
- Honey? We have to do this today. - Hello?
-你好 戴夫 -乔伊吗
- Hello, Dave. - Joey?
-是的 -就以小会儿 马上好
- Yeah, hey. Look... - Just one second, that's it.
杰森的事你处理的怎么样啦
...what are you doing about the Jason thing?
要是乔伊的话 问问他来不来聚会
If it's joey, can you ask him if he's coming to the party?
周日的聚会你来吗
Are you. . . Are you coming to the party on Sunday?
来啊 一定到
Yeah, yeah, I'll be there.
他会来的 好了吧
Yeah, he's coming, all right?
就一小会儿 陪着妈妈
Give me one second. Stay with mom.
一小会儿
One second.
杰森会打电♥话♥给你的
Jason's gonna be calling you, all right?
他还有个幻灯片...
He's got another one of his powerpoint deals that. . .
稍等别挂断 你好
Hold on one second. Hello?
电影精选列表