我…我看见神惧怕人…剥去年轻女子的衣服,被魔鬼的爪牙击倒……邪恶的人... ...由两个邪恶的兄弟领导…
I... I saw God fearing people... stripped off the young women, and struck down by minions of the Devil... Evil men... ...led by two evil brothers...
当我从一个城镇流浪到另一个城镇时,我多次看到他们破坏……从山坡上……我无助地看着,当我逃跑时,墨西哥人来了,
I've seen them destroy many times as I wander from town to town... From the hillside... I watched helplessly, and when I escaped, the mexicans arrived,
我帮忙埋葬死者,清理伤者。我还能怎么办?
I helped to bury the dead and clean the wounded... What else could I do?...
他们对女人做了什么?
What did they do to the women?
“你走正道,我走正道……”
"You'll take the high road and I'll take the low road..."
“我会比你先到苏格兰……”
"and I'll be in Scotland 'efore you..."
这些兄弟把女人带到哪里去了?
Where'd these brothers take the women?
"...为了我和我的真爱,我们再也不会见面了……”
"...for me and my true love we'll never meet again..."
嘿,巨龙龙影!…等等!…。等等我!
Hey, Lony!... Wait!.. . Wait for me!
听……我脑洞大开... ...整个局势的严重性。
Listen... I brainalized... ... the gravity of the entire situation.
你是个需要帮助的人。
You're a man in need of help.
你会用枪吗?
Can you use a gun?
有时……受过教育的头脑... ...比枪还厉害!
Sometimes... ... the educated mind... ...is more powerful than the gun!
或者你会开马车吗?
Or can you drive a wagon?
我能暗游吗?
Can I darkswim?
鹰会飞吗?
Does the eagle fly?
你会挤牛奶吗?
Can you milk a cow?
来吧……来吧,我们走!
Come on... Come on, let's go!
他遇到了非利士人…像狮子一样紧追着他们……因为总有人…他通过自己的富有,变得更强大……像大卫这样的人……谁的等待……
_ _ he got to meet the Philistins... Stay upon 'em like a lion... 'cause there is always someone... who through his own richessness, is stronger... Someone like David... who waits...
...等待一个错误…然后罢♥工♥!
...waits for one mistake... then strikes!
你为什么不做点什么呢?
Why don't you do something?
帮助我们…
Help us...
胖猪!
Fat pig!
波尔克!停!
Polk!... Stop!
嘿,放轻松,好吗?
Hey, take it easy, hmm?
她叫我肥猪!
She called me a fat pig!
啊,把她扔出去吧……你为什么不去找点乐子?
Ah, forget about her out of here... Why don't you go and have some fun?
今晚怎么样?
What about tonight?
我…我来处理一切。你……你去找点乐子吧。来吧……
I... I'll take care of everything. You... You just go and have some fun. Come on...
来吧,好吗?
Come on, will you?...
派两个人跟他去,确保他不会有什么麻烦。
Send two men with him and make sure he hasn't got any trouble.
戴安娜!
Diana!
戴安娜,快跑!
Diana, run!
他们又来了!
They're coming again!
看着我……
Look at me...
音乐!
Music!
音乐!
Music!
这是波尔克·汤森。他和他的兄弟派克…就是他们绑♥架♥了你妻子!
That's Polk Townsend. He and his brother Pike... They're the ones who abduct your wife!
他们突袭了边境小镇。
They raided the small border towns...
...想要什么女人就拿什么女人!
...taking all the women they want!
你对我妻子做了什么?
Now, what did you do with my wife?
他们在墨西哥的拍卖♥♥码头做一些你都不敢相信的事情,就为了在妓院工作!
They do things _ _ you wouldn't believe in their auction dock down to Mexico, for work in whorehouses!
你真的…想知道吗?...那我就告诉你…
You really... want to know? ...Then I'll tell you...
你说得太对了,你要告诉我…
You're goddam right, you gonna tell me...
我已经拿起了圣书,所以你要做的…
I have taken up the Holy Book, so what you have to do...
现在谦卑地求告主... ...听听我的祈祷!
By now humbly call upon the Lord... ...to hear my prayers!
你不必害怕……因为我在尽我所能救你出去
You don't have to be afraid... 'cause I'm doing everything I can to get you out of here.
好吗?
Ok?
三百年。
Three hundred.
把它…这个女孩还是处♥女♥,她本来要结婚的。之前从没被接触过。
Hold it... Now this girl is a virgin, she was gonna be married. Never-been-touched.
拜托,派克……你知道我了解处♥女♥。
Come on, Pike... You know that I know virgins.
卢……你说我是骗子?
Lou... You're calling me a liar?
是啊!
Yeah!
跑一辆350美元。
Run one for three fifty.
-四百!- 500 !
- Four hundred! - Five hundred!
如果你还想再见到你那个人♥渣♥弟弟,就照我说的做。
If you ever wanna see that scumbag brother of yours again, you do exactly what I say.
停!
Stop!
停!
Stop!
你最好祈祷……没人想帮你,因为你可以滚蛋了。
And you'd better pray... nobody tries to help you, because you can kiss your ass goobye.
趴在地上,手放在脑后!
On your stomachs, hands behind your head!
趴着!
On your bellies!
好吧,老头!我就指望你了!
Alright, old man!... I count on you!
哈特!你为什么不和我们一起去呢?
Hart! Why can't you come with us?
这是唯一能让我们的头变短的方法!
This is the only way we can get a head short!
但是哈特,恐怕……我们担心……听着,我明早再来找你。
But Hart, I'm afraid... We are afraid... Look, I'll get up to you in the morning.
照我说的做!去吧!
Just do what I say! Go on!
不…快跑!
No... Run!
我弟弟在哪里?
Where is my brother?
你会抓到他的。
You gonna get him.
首先,我要所有的金子。
First, I want all the gold.
什么黄金?
What gold?
你埋在这里的一切。
Everything you got buried in this place.
你知道,如果…你出牌了,对吧?你有你想要的任何东西…任何东西……因为你枪法太好了比你强?
You know, if... You played your cards, right? You"ve got anything you want... Anything... ... 'cause you're damned good behind that gun... Better than you?
是的,比我好... ...因为你没有我拥有的男人你……你在想……“也许我能活着离开这里,然后……”
Yeah, better than me... ... 'cause you ain't have the men I have... You're... ...You're _ _ thinking... "Maybe I'll get out of here alive and..."
"...也许我不会。”
"...maybe I won't."
“也许我会再见到我的妻子,然后……”
"Maybe I'll see my wife again and..."
“也许我们会开始新的生活,然后……”
"maybe we'll start a new life and..."
也许我就不会来杀了你。
maybe I won't come after you and kill you.
啊,这是……对我来说,可能太多了!
Ah, it's... too many maybes for me!
所以,你为什么不把枪放下…我们会谈... ...因为你哪也去不了那些可能。
So, why don't you just put down that gun and... we'll talk... ...'cause you ain't go nowhere with all those maybes.
也许... ...你就是一坨屎。
And maybe... ... you're a crock of shit.
我弟弟呢?
Where's my brother?
我明早再告诉你。
I'll tell you in the morning.
我弟弟呢?
Where's my brother?
我…我明早再告诉你。
I... I'll tell you in the morning.
我弟弟呢?
Where's my brother?
我明早再告诉你…狗♥娘♥养♥的……
I'll tell you in the morning... Son of a bitch...
你说你想要金子?
You said you wanted the gold?
波尔克最好在你说的地方... ...或者你可以亲你的屁♥股♥再见…
And Polk better be where you say he is... ...or you can kiss YOUR ass goodbye...
把它们从我身上拿开!把它们从我身上拿开!
Take 'em off of me! Take 'em off of me!
放开我!
Cut me loose!
哦……你不知道我做了什么!
Oh... You don't know what I've been -!
这个男人……打我……他踢了我……他踢了我!
This man... hit me... He kicked me... He kicked me!
你现在没事了!
You're alright now!
你是好的。
You're alright.
不!
No!
我不好!
I'm not alright!
他踢了我……他狠狠地踢了我一脚!
He kicked me... He kicked me bad!
冷静下来!我抓到他了!
Calm down! I got him!
我抓到凶手了。
I got the guy that did this.
在哪里?
Where?
在保险库里。
In the vault.
吊在绳子的末端。
Hanging at the end of a rope.
活着吗?
Alive?
他还活着,兄弟……
He is alive, brother...
波尔克?
Polk?
波尔克!
Polk!
波尔克!
Polk!
你!
You!
来这里!
Come here!
来吧,老头……来吧!
Come on, old man... Come on!
起来!
Get up!
就是这样,来吧……呼吸!就是这样……
That's it, come on... Breath!... That's it...
就是这样……
That's it...
他完全疯了... ...把他们都杀了……
He went completly mad!... ...Killed them all...
所有的女人……除了你的妻子... ...说…我最好祈祷... ...你找到我…如果是... ...说要告诉你... ...他要带他弟弟回家……
All the women... Except your wife... ...said... I'd better pray... ...you find me... And if it is... ...said to tell you... ...he is taking his brother home...
...越过边界... ...t o……到一个叫... ...的小镇安静的戴尔。
...across the border... ...t o... to a town called... ...Quiet Dale.
说……告诉你... ...他…他会在那里等你... ...只是…两天……
Said to... tell you... ...He... He'll wait there for you... ...only... two days...
哈特……P…派克可能杀了阿伯丁!
Hart... ...P... Pike could have killed Aberdeen!
鹿……他真的很想要你!
Hart... He really wants you bad!
好吧,放轻松……来吧,喝点水。来吧……一切都会好的……就是这样,就是这样……
Alright, just take it easy... Come on, drink some water. Come on... It'll be alright... That's it, that's it...
派克!这是你我之间的事!
Pike! This is between you and me!
她跟这事一点关系都没有!
She ain't got nothing to do with it!
现在,把她放了,我就到手了!
Now, just cut her free and you got me!
不,哈特!
No, Hart!
拯救你自己!
Save yourself!
去……走吧!
Go... Go!
我不想你…我要找他!
I don't want you... I want him!
活着!
Alive!
Ne fais pas l'idiot... ...它们太强壮了……
Ne fais pas l'idiot... ...They're too strong...
电影精选列表