父亲的罪孽要加在孩子们身上
威廉·莎士比亚
没有人像我爸爸一样
碧昂丝
爹来靠
老爸 是我 诺瓦尔
Dad, it's me, Norval.
我收到了你的信
Uh, I got your letter.
你写信让我来看看你
Your letter asking me to come and see you.
于是
Well...
我就来了
here I am.
是我 诺瓦尔
It's me. Norval.
好吧
Okay.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
真想不到我还能再见到你
I never thought I'd see you again.
你要进来么
Well, you wanna come in?
当然
Yes, please.
欢迎来到我家
Welcome to my house.
我喜欢这
I like it.
你才不是
You don't.
我真的喜欢
I do.
为什么
Why?
它就像一艘来自60年代的UFO
Uh, it's like a UFO from the 1960's.
一艘来自60年代的UFO
A UFO from the 1960's.
是啊
Yeah.
一艘来自60年代的UFO
A UFO from the 1960's.
没错
Exactly.
是个好比方
That's brilliant.
是吧
Yeah.
我上次见你是什么时候 儿子
When did I last see you, son?
我不知道
I don't know.
说吧 有多久了
Oh, come on. How long's it been?
好长一段时间
A long time.
是啊 好久了
A long time, yeah.
太长了
Too long.
真是太久了 该死的
Too fucking long. God damn.
是啊
Yeah. Mm.
去整理你的行李 住下吧
Let's get you unpacked.
咱俩来拍个照吧
Let's get a picture of us.
你懂的 自♥拍♥一个
You know, a selfie photo?
你回家以后可以给你妈妈看看
You can show it to your mom when you get home.
不 不 你应该把海也拍进去
No, no. You gotta get the sea in there.
-给我 来这 -小心点
- Come on, here. - Uh, careful.
这可是限♥量♥版的土豪金
That's a limited edition gold phone,
是洛德设计的
designed by Lorde.
洛德 没听说过
Lorde? never heard of him.
这可是真金做的
It's real gold.
看看 现在怎么样
There we go. How about that, huh?
来嘛 笑一个
Okay. Smile.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
操
Well... Fuck.
好吧 我早上就不该多喝第二瓶啤酒
Well, I should've never had that second beer for breakfast.
那可是全世界限♥量♥20部的手♥机♥啊
There are only twenty of those phones in the world.
是啊
Yeah.
不对 现在是限♥量♥19部了
No. Now there's nineteen.
那么 你妈妈最近好吗
So, how's your mother?
说实话 不太好
Not great, actually.
她跟你聊起过我么
She ever talk about me?
没有聊过
Not really.
你住在你妈那吗
You live with her?
是啊 暂时住在一起
Yeah, it's a temporary arrangement.
你不觉得害臊么
You don't feel embarrassed about that?
这个年纪了还和妈妈住在一起
Living with your mom? At your age?
我不知道
I don't know.
最近几年我过的有点艰难
I've had a rough few years.
是她帮我度过了难关
She helped me get me back on my feet.
一言难尽
It's complicated.
你和她睡一起吗
You sleep with her?
什么
What?
你和你妈睡一张床吗
Do you share a bed with your mom?
不
No.
行吧
Yeah.
-喝点吗 -不了 谢谢
- Wine? - No, thanks.
来嘛 和你老爹我喝点
Oh, go on. Have a drink with your old man.
我不喝酒
I-- I don't drink.
不喝
No?
为啥不喝
Why is that?
我有"酒精依赖"
I've had what's called "alcohol dependency issues".
是嘛 那是啥
Yeah? And that is, uh...
就是对酒精上瘾
It's when you're dependent on alcohol.
我差点
I nearly...
我留了遗言 然后去放水
I wrote a note, I ran a bath...
我几乎
I came close.
我真的差点死了
Really fucking close.
不过 我还在这 我活下来了
Anyway, here I am. I survived.
想喝吗
Tempted?
不
No.
所以 爸
So, Dad...
你现在做什么
what do you do?
做什么工作
For work?
我退休了
I'm retired.
那你退休之前做什么的
What did you do before you retired?
我对你一无所知
I realize I know nothing about you.
孩子 你妈妈真的从来没跟你聊过我吗
Boy. Your mom, she really doesn't talk about me, does she?
我之前是一个豪车司机
I was a limo driver.
对 我曾经开着一辆黑色豪华轿车
Yeah, I drove a big black limousine.
车后座上还有个冰箱
With a fridge in the back...
真皮座椅
real leather seats.
它曾经是一辆备受赞誉的豪车
It was an award-winning limousine.
我也坐过几次豪华轿车
I've been in a few limousines myself.
我做的是音乐方面的生意
I'm in the music business.
是嘛
Okay.
我在音乐界挺有名气的
I'm fairly big in the music business.
哦 我猜你也是
Oh, I bet you are.
你是做什么的 歌♥手还是什么
What are you? A singer or something?
好吧 如果我直接说名字的话
Well... I'm not someone you can pigeonhole,
你可能想不起来是谁
if I'm completely honest.
我是一名DJ么 是的
Do I dj? Yes.
我创造出动感的节拍么 是的
Do I produce blazing beats? Yes.
我弹琴么 是的
Do I tinkle the ivories? Yes.
我宣传音乐相关的知名活动
Do I promote high-profile events pertaining to music
或者音乐表演么 是的
and the performance of music? Yes.
是嘛
Okay.
我和很多大明星走的很近
I'm close to some pretty big names.
家喻户晓的那种
Substantial names, actually.
肯德里克·拉马尔和说唱歌♥手钱斯
I count Kendrick Lamar and Chance the Rapper
跟我关系都很好
among my closest allies.
有我知道的吗
Anyone I've actually heard of?
艾尔顿·约翰是我好朋友
Uh, Elton John is a close friend.
他的真名是雷金纳德·肯尼斯·德怀特
His real name is Reginald Kenneth Dwight.
艾尔顿·雷金纳德 是他发现了我
Elton Reginald discovered me.
他看见我在酒吧里做DJ
He saw me DJing at a nightclub.
那是一场庆典 我当时在做DJ
It was a gala event, and I was the DJ.
他给我提供了一份独家合同
He signed me to an exclusive deal.
我们当晚就签好了合同
We inked the deal that same night.
艾尔顿·雷金纳德
Elton...uh, Reginald...
他是个伟大的人
...he's a great man.
他就像我的父亲一样
You could say he's like a father to me.
无意冒犯
No offence.
孩子 我想告诉你 这个世界很小
Boy, I'll tell you. It's a small world.
我正好也是雷金纳德的好朋友
I just happen to be a close friend of Reginald's too.
-你也是 -是的
- You are? - Yeah.
-你在骗我 -我没有
- You're lying. - I'm not.
-你就是在骗我 -我真的没有