好了 我们到了
Well, we're here.
是啊 到了
Yeah, we are.
你穿上这件新夹克看起来真成熟多了 真的
Oh, you just look so grownup in that new jacket. You do.
好了 骨头 保重 对了…
OK, Bones, take care. Now...
这是你的车票
here is your bus ticket.
乔纳森! 啊!
Jonathon! Argh!
照顾好自己啊 我会的
Take care of yourself. I will.
到了给我们打电♥话♥ 好吗?
Call us when you get there, OK?
爸爸
Dad.
假期见 我真为你骄傲!
See you over the holidays. Oh, I'm so proud of you!
妈妈
Mom.
嗨 你好吗?
Hi. How you doin'?
看那个怪胎
Check out that geek.
夹克挺酷啊!海王星上面都有什么呀?
Nice jacket! How are things on Neptune?
很好 真的很好
Nice. Real nice.
你好吗?欢迎搬来 新生
How you doin'? Welcome aboard, stranger.
你真厉害 大蠢蛋
Great, douche bag.
是啊
Yeah.
一年又一年 又来一个白♥痴♥
Another year, another idiot.
今晚你将和我共度良宵
You'll be stayin' here with me tonight
你我会在一夜之间迸发出爱的火花
You're gonna love me overnight
请进
Entrez.
嘿!你一定是乔纳森!对
Hey! You must be Jonathon! Yeah.
请叫我斯基普
Squire Franklin Burroughs IV. Call me Skip.
嗨,斯基普 我来帮你
Hi, Skip. I'll give you a hand with it.
你这到底装了什么?尸体吗?
What the hell you got in here? A dead body?
我有我的书 我的衣服 之类的
I got my books, my clothes, that kinda thing.
去年有个家伙用这个把他女朋友偷偷装过来
Last year we had a guy smuggled his girlfriend up here in one of these.
是吗?他把钥匙丢了
Yeah? He lost the key.
当他发现的时候 她已经死了
By the time he found it, she was dead.
真的吗?
Really?
开个玩笑 哦!
Just kidding. Oh!
欢迎来到弗农学院
Welcome to Vernon Academy. Good one.
这是你的床位
This is your side of the room.
你只需在典礼时穿这件破衣服
You only have to wear this rag on duty days.
没人会说的 我以为我们 别拘束
Nobody said anything. I thought we... Make yourself at home.
你来自哪里?你在哪上的学?
So, where are you from? Where'd you go to school?
嗯…我在匹兹堡长大 在那里的公立学校上了大概…
Well... I grew up in Pittsburgh, went to public school there for about...
该死 我们迟到了!
Holy shit, we're late!
晚?
Late?
嗯 这套怎么样?相当拽吧
Mm, how about these? Great, huh?
你懂得这些混♥蛋♥ 他们都去了尼曼·马库斯(经营奢侈品为主的连锁高端百货商店)
You know, these assholes, they all go to Neiman Marcus,
但我找到了一家豪华精品店 亨利店 相当不错 对吧?
but I found this outrageous boutique, Henri's. It's great stuff, huh?
是的
Yeah.
你知道 如果这些东西不能赢得头奖 那就没天理了!
You know, if these things don't win first prize, there is no God!
快点换衣服吧 换?
Well, hurry up and change. Change?
哎呀,我忘了 你从没上过预科学校
Jeez, I forgot. You've never been to prep school.
你一定觉得我很奇怪吧?
You must think I'm pretty weird, huh?
嗯…听着 这是弗农的传统
Well... Look, look, this is a Vernon tradition.
每年 高年级学生都要穿着女人的内衣游♥行♥
Every year, the seniors have to parade around wearing women's underwear.
学长本应该教会我们谦卑 高年级学生一整年都在给这些蠢货找麻烦
It's supposed to teach us humility. The seniors give the squits shit all year long,
这是他们嘲笑我们的唯一机会
and this is their one chance to laugh at us.
哦!我明白了
Oh! I get it.
你以为…嗯
You thought... Yeah.
快点吧 这是传统 天啊 你打算怎么办?
Come on, this is a tradition. Jeez, what are you gonna do?
不 我就想在这儿整理下行李 让我想想
Oh, no, I'll just stay here and unpack. Let me think.
珍妮! 珍妮?嘿 嘿
Jenny! Jenny? Hey. Hey.
让我看看 啊!很走运
Let's see. Ah! We're in luck!
纪念品 我不想穿女人的…
Mementoes. I don't wanna dress up in women's...
不是把我穿的给你 我也不想要你的
You're not gettin' mine. I don't want yours.
当然 你不会赢得任何奖项 但至少你不会感到尴尬啊
Granted, you won't win any prizes, but at least you won't be embarrassed.
快换吧
Get changed.
来吧
Come on.
来吧 我不行!
Come on. I can't!
快点!
Come on!
你能快点吗 伙计!我们的快跑!要迟到了!
Would you hurry up, man! We gotta go! We're late!
你看起来很好 快走吧
Come on. You look great. Let's go.
嘿,伙计们!看看这妞!
Hey, guys! Look at her!
斯基普? !斯基普? !你看起来棒极了!酷毙了!
Skip?! Skip?! You look great! You look great!
你的屁♥股♥真漂亮 宝贝!
Nice ass you got there, babe!
黑色的!最喜欢的颜色!
Ooh, black! My favourite colour!
他们喜欢你!
They love you!
嘿,转身 哦 看那奶♥子♥!
Hey, turn around. Oh, look at those tits!
露出你的奶♥子♥!露出你的奶♥子♥!
Show your tits! Show your tits!
嘿 你从哪弄到这么骚的一身?
Hey, where'd you get that outfit?
穿比基尼的小鸡鸡!
It's the weenie in the bikini!
很抱歉 对不起 我知道那样做很不好
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I know it was a lousy thing to do.
听着 别往心里去
Look, don't take it personally.
这真的是一个传统 每年都有新人上当
It really is a tradition. Somebody falls for it every year.
别生气 好吗?听着 这只是个恶作剧别往心里去
No hard feelings, OK? Look, it was just a prank. Don't take it personally.
好吗?
OK?
我们的室友 我们要在一起整整一年 握手?
We're roommates. We're gonna be together for a whole year. Truce?
握手言和
Truce.
你又来了 我想我爱上你了
There she is again. I think I'm in love with you.
嘿,甜心
Hey, sweetheart.
你好 小姐 你的舞邀满了吗?我觉得她上错厕所了
Hello, miss, is your dance card filled? I think she's in the wrong john.
熄灯!去你♥妈♥的♥ 罗斯科!
Lights!Fuck you, Roscoe!
我说的是灯 乳♥头♥鼻!
I said lights, nipple nose!
乳♥头♥鼻子先生来了 梅鲍姆!
That's Mr Nipple Nose to you, Maybaum!
嘘!安静 海象怪来了
Shh! Quiet, here comes the walrus man.
晚上好 梅鲍姆先生 晚上好 先生
Good evening, Mr Maybaum. Good evening, sir.
所有人都在
All present and accounted for.
那么晚安了 梅鲍姆先生 晚安 先生
Well, good night, then, Mr Maybaum. Good night, sir.
还有一件事 如果那些孩子抽烟惹事 请转告我
One more thing. If you have any trouble with the boys smoking, let me know.
好吗?
OK?
晚安 各位
Good night.
嘿 他来了
Hey, there he is.
看 那个穿内衣的娘们来了
Hey, look, there's the geek in the lingerie.
是那穿女式内衣的家伙!
It's the guy in the woman's underwear!
女士们先生们 这是可爱的胆小鬼
Ladies and gentlemen, the lovely April Pussy.
女士们先生们 弗农校花
Ladies and gentlemen, Miss Vernon.
嗨,亲爱的!嗨 乔纳森 过来吧!
Hi, darling! Hey, Jonathon, over here!
亲爱的 让我带你离开这一切吧!
Let me take you away from all this, my darling!
他真的哭啊 过来坐吧
He cries real tears. Come here. Sit here.
哦 来让我擦去你的眼泪吧!
Oh, let me wipe those tears!
天啊 真是个笑柄 我说的是那个蠢蛋
Oh, God, what a tool. We're talkin' megadork.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
怎么回事?他们把他的内衣裤塞住了
What is going on over there? They pulled the underwear gag on him.
要换胸罩吗?别忘了写信!
Going to change into your bra? Don't forget to write!
我告诉你 那家伙是个懦夫
I'm tellin' you, that guy's a wimp.
听着 乔纳森 我觉得你…
Hey, look, Jonathon, I think you've been ma...
哦,我的天
Oh, my God.
天啊!
Jesus!
天啊!
Jesus!
我不知道他为什么这么想不开!天啊 我不知道他为什么要这么做 只是开个玩笑!
I dunno why he'd do it! Jesus, I dunno why he did it, it was just a joke!
上吊自杀!
Hung himself!
我不知道他为什么那么做 我的错
I dunno why he did it, but it's my fault...
你是想逗我开心吗 巴勒斯先生?
Is this meant to amuse me, Mr Burroughs?
安静!
Quiet!
早上八点到我办公室来
Stop by my office about eight in the morning.
你想想你都做了什么 看看我到时候怎么处置
You think about what you've done, and I'll think about what I'm going to do.
哦,然后邀请这你死去的室友
Oh, and, um... please invite your dead roommate.
好了 表演结束了
All right, show's over.
我很抱歉 太糟糕了 我觉得太丢脸了 我不得不自杀
I'm sorry. It was a lousy thing to do. But I was so humiliated I just had to kill myself.
只是个恶作剧 只是个恶作剧 没有不高兴吧?握手言和
Oh, just a prank, just a prank. No hard feelings, huh? Truce.
握手言和
Truce.
我还没准备好跟你们谈这个 通常一个月以后我才会
I'm not really ready for this conversation. I usually have at least a month
面对处理男同学穿女生内♥裤♥的问题
before I am faced with students in women's underwear,
或者处理有人把我的模型吊起来的问题
or an artist's rendering of my persona dangling from the rafters.
我们这才第一周 先生们
We're only in the first week, gentlemen.