(加载中…)
我受够了 盖比 我他妈的什么都为你做
I am sick of this, Gabe. I do fucking everything for you.
我他妈是你妈妈
I am your goddamn mother.
真的吗 妈妈?年度最佳妈妈
Oh really, Mom? Mom of the year.
我没叫警♥察♥来抓你 就算你走运了
You're fucking lucky I didn't call the fucking police on you.
你很幸运 她没有打电♥话♥报♥警♥
You're fucking lucky she didn't call the police on you.
你就不能站在我这边吗?
Do you wanna be on my side?
我永远都会站在你这边 盖比
I will always be on your side, Gabe.
我永远站在你这边
I'm always on your side.
你做得很好…我看起来像个白♥痴♥
You're doing a fucking great job... I look like a fucking idiot.
我看起来像个白♥痴♥ 你对着我大叫
I look like a fucking idiot. You screaming at me.
-我所有的朋友都在看 -看到她的脸了吗?
- All my friends are watching. - Did you see her face?
你看到她看我的眼神了吗?
Did you see the way she looked at me?
而你♥爸♥爸什么都没做
And your father did nothing.
他忙着生活在1980年代
Ha! He's too busy living in the '80s.
他在玩他自己的玩具 他那奇怪又诡异的垃圾
He's... He's playing with his toys. His weird, creepy shit.
饶了我吧
Oh, give me a break.
(加载中…)
(《诅咒者》 现实已被诅咒)
(《诅咒者》)
(第一关 你在一个洞穴里)
(证明你够格获取奖励)
(珍贵的圣杯就在你的手中!)
(抓住?忽略?)
(抓住)
(圣杯是空的)
(你将其放在桌子上)
(再去拿一个?离开洞穴?)
(再去拿一个)
(看你身后!)
(骗到你了!)
(开灯?还是关着?)
厉害了
Cool.
复古…复古…复古怪胎
Retro... Retro... Retro weirdos.
躲在1980年代
Hiding in the '80s.
是谁…巴里·纽曼到底是谁?
Who the... Who the fuck is Barry Newman anyway?
是加瑞·纽曼 是加瑞… 是…是加瑞·纽曼
It's Gary Numan. It's Gary... It's... It's Gary Numan.
他睡唱片的次数比你多…多…
He fucks his vinyl more than you... you... you...
“他的舌头?她的耳朵?”
"His tongue? Her ears?"
那些老电影…好难看
Those old movies... suck.
(不选就死!)
什么?
What?
“他的舌头?她的耳朵?”
"His tongue? Her ears?"
他就他妈的是个废物
He's just a fucking loser. He's just a fucking loser.
废物…
Loser... Loser... Loser...
(他的舌头?她的耳朵?)
(不选就死!)
(死!)
有人吗?
Guys?
劳拉?
Laura?
亲爱的?
Honey?
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
(他的舌头)
(够格的玩家!第一关完成)
(明天同一时间 迎接更多恐怖)
NETFLIX 呈献
(《诅咒者》)
(第二关 你又回到了洞穴)
(劳拉的肉?盖比的手臂?)
(不选就死 她的头?他的眼?)
(他的眼)
(你的家人在流血…继续游戏?)
(还是复♥制♥副本?)
(副本复♥制♥完成 分发《诅咒者》)
(《诅咒者》是否被分发?)
(是)
(你的家人已安全)
(暂时安全)
(三个月后)
这么少
It's short.
你给我出的活儿比其他人少 你太懒了
I got less out of you than the others. You're lazy.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
所以你又笨又懒
So you're stupid and lazy.
别这样跟她说话
Don't speak to her like that.
也许我今晚不需要你
Maybe I don't need you tonight.
天啊
Come on.
你以为自己很特别 你没什么特别的
You think you're special. You're not fucking special.
(天命)
(字节自我 电脑销♥售♥及维修)
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
看看你
Oh, just look at you.
我太聪明了
I am so fucking smart.
天啊 你真美
God, you're so beautiful.
喂
Hey. Hey!
角色设计怎么样了?
How is the character design coming?
-很好 -要我检查你的代码吗?
- Uh, great. - Want me to check your code?
不用 我…
Mmm, no. No. I am...
-好吧 -鼻子你没弄对
- Okay. - You got the nose wrong.
这不是…这不应该是…这只是个想法
It is not... It's not supposed to be... It's just an idea.
这只是个想法
It's just an idea.
那是什么?
Oh, what is that?
-你什么意思?什么 范德·盖基特? -拜托
- What do you mean? What, Fad Gadget? - Come on.
流行文化史上最伟大10年里的
Synth pioneer from the greatest decade
合成器先锋音乐先锋?
in pop-culture history?
你不应该听这种 这对你不好
You shouldn't listen to stuff like that. It's bad for you.
这不是…
It's not ba...
你喜欢我上次给你播的曲子
You loved the last thing I played for you.
Run-DMC乐队
Run-DMC.
你以为是你让我 喜欢上了Run-DMC乐队吗?
You think you turned me on to Run-DMC?
你工作找得怎么样了?
How's that job hunt going?
我碰了27次壁了 而且还在继续 所以…
I'm on 27 "fuck yous" and counting, so...
这就是你不能辍学的原因 你要回去把学上完
That's why you don't drop out. You gotta go back and graduate.
喂 听着 一旦我的游戏步入正轨
Well, hey, look, once my game's picked up,
你可以来为我编程 全职
you can come program for me, full-time.
在艾萨克家里?
At the House of Isaac?
-艾萨克家里? -对
- The House of Isaac? - Yeah.
那真的太棒了
That's actually pretty good.
-很好 -只是一些焊料需要修理
- Nice. - Just some, like, solders need fixing.
很好
Nice.
这东西是复古收藏家梦寐以求的宝贝
This thing is a retro collector's wet dream.
-70美元可以吗? -他们只能卖♥♥90美元
- Is 70 okay? - They're only selling them for 90.
但我是在为艺术付费
But I am paying for the art.
新货?
New stock?
对 我是说 其实就是一堆垃圾 但…
Yeah. I mean, it's just a load of junk really, but...
抱歉
Sorry. Oh...
天啊 这…很抱歉这么乱
God, it's, uh... Sorry about the mess.
我见过更糟的
I've seen it a lot worse.
我妈妈都不会在这里吃饭 她说这里不卫生
My mom won't eat here. She says it's not sanitary.
我也不怎么喜欢在这里吃东西
I mean, I don't really like eating here,
毕竟到处都是虫子 而且居住痕迹
with the bugs and the overwhelming
被我体现得太明显了…
sense of existential...
喂 你吃过东西了吗?
Hey, you eaten?
有家唱K的地方提供早餐
There's this karaoke place that does breakfast.
他们先让你唱歌♥ 然后才拿出菜单
They make you sing before they bring out the menu.
我们可以唱双人合唱…
We could do our duet...
喂 我可以试着帮你修好这个
Hey, I can try and clean this up for you.
行 好啊 交给你了
Yeah, sure, uh, take it.
这是什么?
What's this?
我不知道
Uh, I don't... know?
看起来像个盗版游戏
Looks like a bootleg.
包含12万5000美元大奖?
With a 125 grand prize?
《诅咒者》
Curs>r.
这真是个好名字
That's actually quite a good name.
不如《幽灵》好 但…
Not as good as Ghoster, but...
你觉得这奖励还生效吗?
Think the prize is still good?
我不知道 我的意思是
I don't know. I mean,
老游戏中有很多无人认领的奖品
there are a ton of unclaimed prizes from retro games.
几个月前 我读到过一个人
Couple of months ago, I read about this guy.
他是34年来第一个完成 《死亡勇士》的人
He was the first person in 34 years to complete Thou Art Dead.
他在地牢里发现了一个 有银行账号♥的宝箱
He found a treasure chest in a dungeon with a bank account number.
你好 我是罗伯特·英格伦
Greetings, this is Robert Englund,
恐怖的皇室和好莱坞噩梦
horror royalty and Hollywood nightmare.
-不是吧 -或者应该反过来说?
- No fucking way. - Or should that be the other way around?
怎么了?
What?
如果你正在听 那你要么是一个
If you're listening to this, then you're either a loser
不给父母付电♥话♥费的废物
who isn't paying Mommy and Daddy's phone bill,
要么是在《诅咒者》幸存了下来
or you have survived Curs>r.
这太酷了!
That is so cool!
-什么… -所以恭喜你
- What is... - So, congratulations.
你够格获取奖励