德国北部 卫星站
是的老板,我拿到卫星密♥码♥了
Yes, boss, I have the satellite codes with me.
我怎么可能会忘在车上,我哪有那么笨
No, I didn't leave them in the truck. You think I'm stupid?
哪有,就在我手上啊
No, they are with me.
是 我马上把它收好
Ja, I'm inputting them right now.
好的,我不会让你失望的 帮我向你老婆问好
Yeah, I'm working very hard. Say hello to your wife.
哦,你们离婚了啊? 真抱歉,好的 再见
Oh, she left you. Oh, I'm sorry. Okay, bye.
小狗狗
Little puppy.
你怎么会在这里?
What are you doing here?
外头冷的要死耶
It's so cold.
快跟我进屋来取暖
Come inside and warm up with Freidrich.
快过来这里
Come here. Yes.
乖乖 乖乖
Hello. Hello.
雷克斯
Rex?
我带了新朋友给你喔
I found a new companion for you.
快跟你的新朋友打招呼啊 “喂, 你好”
Say hi to your new friend. "Hello."
我是新来的 我们当好朋友吧
"I'm your new friend. We are friends."
雷克斯
Rex!
快住口!他只是只小狗狗
Stop it! It's only a little puppy.
你还越叫越凶
Now you sound angry.
快住口!他会吓到的
Stop it! He can hear you!
快闭嘴
Close your mouth.
不可以!雷克斯 你怎么变这么不乖
No! Rex! This is so illogical!
雷克斯... 你到底怎么了?
Rex! Rex, what's wrong with you?
过来... 给我到外面去 不可以
Come. Come. Outside. No!
你的教养都跑哪去了? 坐下... 给我坐下! 来者是客
Where are your manners? Sit! Sit! Sit down! We have a guest.
你给我在这里反省 直到你变乖为止
You will stay out here till you learn how to behave!
噢,不会吧 锁住了?
Oh, no. Locked?
怎么会呢?
But how?
喵呜~
Meow.
表明你的身分
State your business.
探员编号♥ 127 请求援助
Agent 127 breaking radio silence.
我发现了珍珠猫
I have spotted Kitty Galore.
重复一次 我发现了珍珠猫
I repeat, I have spotted Kitty Galore.
片名:猫狗大战2 珍珠猫大反扑
Cats and Dogs The Revenge of Kitty Galore 2010
旧金山市 加州
我们都在电视上看过他们的广♥告♥...
We've all seen his commercials...
...不过今天的卡利托看起来非常狂野 已经是到了失控的地步
...but today it appears Crazy Carlito really is off his rocker.
他声称的他的薪水不如人 但现在看来 他的行为也是不如人
He's claimed his prices are insane. Now it appears he is too.
目前场面非常的紧张 我们只能期待有人来解决这场闹剧
The situation is tense as we wait for someone to come end this standoff.
尚恩 过来这里
Shane, get over here.
迪格斯 原地待着
Diggs, stay.
快告诉我目前的状况 队长
Give me the situation, captain.
这可是最危险的非常案件
We've got a first-class nutcase here.
里头有四名人♥质♥
Four hostages inside.
全都是二手车推销员
All used-car salesmen.
对此我感到非常的棘手
I've got mixed feelings about this one.
那个怪人花样还真多 手拿着引爆器
That wacko so much as changes channels on that thing...
...墙壁上还布满了炸♥弹♥
...and this whole lot explodes.
看来有事情可做了
Only one thing to do here.
你是我的猎物 你是口到擒来的猎物
You are mine. You are so mine.
没错的
Yeah.
我说到就做到
I'll do it! - All I can...
你们敢过来的话 我就给你们一声“碰!”
Come any closer and the last thing you'll hear is "boom"!
迪格斯 不要
Diggs. No.
迪格斯
Diggs!
快离开那 快走
Get out of there! Get out!
快走 大家 照他说的走吧
Get out! - Guys, let's go!
快离开那 迪格斯
Get out of there! Diggs!
迪格斯 快走啊
Diggs, go, go!
你们想看精彩的烟火 我就放给你们看!
You want fireworks, I'll show you fireworks!
我只要按下这个按钮....
All I have to do is push this button...
...就爆给你看!
...and boom!
噢耶
Oh, yeah!
迪格斯 不要
Diggs! No!
炸♥弹♥要爆♥炸♥了 全员往后撤退
It's gonna blow! -Hold those people back!
快找掩护 重复一遍 快找掩护
Take cover! I repeat! Take cover!
哇!哇!哇!暂停一下
Hold on.
你要让那个家伙加入我们? 他刚炸了那家车行耶
You wanna recruit that guy? He just blew up a car dealership!
是家二手车行啦 也是 他想当个警♥察♥可能还差的远
A used-car dealership. True, he may not be a great cop.
但是他很有资质 可以成为一位很优秀的探员
But he has the potential to be a great agent.
他很行 出生入死都不在话下 而且受过近战专业训练
He's fearless, barks in the face of danger, and is trained in paw-to-paw combat.
加上讨厌别人命令他 但重要的是 他最恨...
Plus the only thing he hates more than following orders...
...猫咪
...is cats.
恨猫就行了啊
Well, hating cats is good.
这正是我们所需要的 这才能对抗珍珠猫
And exactly what we need to take down Kitty Galore.
算了 我不认为你找的到 会有哪个傻蛋会跟这种天才合作
Fine. But I don't know who you'll find dumb enough to partner with him.
别担心 我已经有适合的人选了
Easy. I'm barking right at him.
就是你啦
It's you
我的妈啊...
oh my god...
停职? - 那只狗是个瘟神
Suspended? - This dog is a disaster.
我要重新送他回训练营 我算算 已经是第三次了吗?
We've sent him to obedience school, what, three times now?
他还是不肯听命令
And he still won't listen.
不要送他回去
Don't put him back in the system.
那边老是把他被关在笼子里 他到现在从没有一个安稳的家
He's been in and out of kennels his whole life. He's never had a home.
我告诉你 我会领养他
I'll tell you what, I will adopt him.
抱歉了 尚恩 他属于国家资产
Sorry, Shane. He's state property.
况且 你家还有个刚诞生的小宝宝
Besides, you have a new baby now.
你不需要为自己添这种麻烦 让他去吧 尚恩
You don't need this kind of trouble at home. Let him go, Shane.
让他去吧
Let him go.
队长 请不要逼我这样做
Captain, please don't make me do this.
干的真好啊 迪格斯
Nice one, Diggs.
我很抱歉 迪格斯
I'm sorry, Diggs.
我知道你很认真
I know you tried.
凡是你都会尽力 只是有时候过了头
You always try. Just sometimes a little too hard.
努力的当个好警犬
Like this cop thing.
有的时候 你也可以放松一下
Sometimes you just gotta play with others.
不要太努力去当个好狗狗
It's not always about being the top dog.
迪格斯 我很抱歉 好兄弟
Diggs, I'm sorry, buddy.
我会想办法让你离开这里的
I'll do everything I can to get you out of here.
在那之前 你要乖乖的
Until then, you be a good boy.
我爱你 好兄弟
I love you, buddy.
这应该不算太糟 对吧?
This isn't so bad, right?
地板 你好啊 铁笼 你安啊
How's it going, floor? What's up, cage?
饭碗 好久不见?
Que pasa, bowl?
你们大家有想我吗? 不用太想 因为我回来了
Did you guys miss me? Because I'm back!
又再次回到狗窝了
Back in the kennel again.
嘿... 这是怎样..
Hey! What...? What the...?
好的好的 你吓到我了
Okay, okay, this is creeping me out.
喂, 你好 有人在吗?
Hello? Anyone home?
喂, 你好
Hello?
你是谁? 是谁把电梯装在那的?
Who are you? When did they put an elevator in there?
我是特别探员布奇 要来告诉你一个好消息
Name's Special Agent Butch, and against better judgment...
...你被选中加入一个特别单位
...you're being recruited into an organization...
...你将协助我们来打击邪恶组织
...to help fight the spread of radical felinism.
好吧.. 是有人在跟我开玩笑吗?
Okay, is somebody pulling my tail here?
这不是玩笑 迪格斯
This isn't a joke, Diggs.
你怎么知道我的名字的? - 你没看到我从地板冒出来吗?
How do you know my name? - I just came up out of the floor.
就当我不知道你的名字好了
Let's assume I'm smart enough to know your name.
告诉你 当你还在跟同梯的互追尾巴时...
While you and your cop buddies are here chasing your tails...
已经有一个精英狗党组织正肩负着...
there's an elite team of dogs charged with the noble responsibility...
保护人类的崇高使命
of protecting mankind.
我们要招募你加入组织
We want you to join that team.
你的机会只有一次 迪格斯. 我想你不会不答应的
This is a one-time-only offer, Diggs. I suggest you say yes.
听起来很诱人 但我想光是这样讲讲 怎么能让我就这样答应
It's tempting, but I can't just say yes to every offer that comes through that floor.
孩子 你大半辈子都关在这个鸟地方
Kid, you already spent half your life locked up in this place.
这可是能让你永远摆脱这里的好机会
There's a good chance you'll spend the rest of your life here.
不过 选择权还是在你
But the choice is yours.
你可以留在这里 抓抓蟑螂 吃干饲料...
You can stay here and fight roaches over your kibble...
或是加入我们 一起对抗猫党
or you can come with me and fight cats.
对抗猫党?你怎不早说
Fight cats? Why didn't you say so?
电影精选列表