我要是撒谎 出门就被车撞!
If I'm lying, I'm crying.
板牙 你没事吧?
Mater, are you all right?
哦 切 啥事儿没有 我以前可是个超胆侠
Oh, shoot, that was nothing. I used to be a daredevil.
-什么? -没错!
-What? -That's right.
各地的人们都会来看我的表演
Folks would come from all around to see my stunts.
板牙! 板牙!
Mater! Mater!
女士们 先生们 欢迎伟大的板牙!
Ladies and gentlecars, Mater the Greater!
快来买♥♥板牙牙套! 一块钱能套两个牙!
Get your Mater teeth right here! Two buck teeth for one buck!
你是个英雄 板牙!
You're a hero, man!
他出发了
And there he goes!
对不起 请原谅 借过一下 很高兴见到你
Excuse me. Pardon me. Coming through. Good to see you.
真糟糕 嗨 瑞奇! 你的孩子还好吗? 注意引擎盖!
My bad. Hey, Ricky, how's the kid? Watch your hood!
他做到了!
He did it!
-板牙是最棒的! -你是真爷们...
-Mater is greater! -You're the car!
我做过各种特技
I did all kinds of stunts.
发射!
Fire!
我身上各个部位几乎都受过伤
I busted nearly every part in my body.
但是我伟大的板牙做过的最惊险的事儿是---
But the biggest stunt Mater the Greater ever did
飞越卡博特大峡谷
was jumping Carburetor Canyon.
穿越卡博特大峡谷? 没门 不可能的事
Jumping Carburetor Canyon? No way.
有门 你应该还记得的 你当时也在场啊
Yes way, you remember. You was there, too.
什么?
What?
-准备好了吗? 哥们 -准备?
-Ready, buddy? -Ready?
准备好了 完成这一壮举吧!
All right then, get 'er done!
发生什么事了?
Well, what happened?
你没能成功....
You didn't make it.
好吧 待会儿见! 好了大伙 我们走吧!
Well, see you later! Come on, guys, let's go!
我要是撒谎 出门就被车撞!
If I'm lying, I'm crying. Gotta go.
嗨 瑞德
Hey, Red.
-我曾经是一个消防车 -什么?
-I used to be a fire truck. -What?
没错
Dad gum right.
着火啦! 快呼叫消防队的板牙!
Fire! Someone call Rescue Squad Mater!
所有人 所有人! 收到请回复!
All units, all units! Please respond.
卡·米歇尔大道1209号♥有火情
Fire in progress at one-two-zero-niner Car Michael Way.
那是老汽油站和火柴厂!
That's the old Gasoline and Match Factory!
没错 板牙 去吧!
Right you are, Mater. Now go!
直升机一号♥ 在赶往事故现场的路上
Chopper One en route.
-警官到位 板牙在哪里? -就在你后面
-Trooper responding. Where's Mater? -Right behind you!
板牙赶往现场中!
Mater One en route.
好了大家 后退一些
All right, back it up, folks.
倒车 伙计 给板牙点儿地方!
Put it in reverse, pal. Make room for Mater.
注意 有可能爆♥炸♥
Be advised, explosive situation.
板牙 我们全靠你了!
Rescue Squad Mater, we're counting on you!
OK! 我正在处理!
1 0-4! I'm on it.
板牙 我可不信你以前还是个消防员
Mater, I cannot believe that you were a fire truck.
你应该记得啊 天啊 你当时也在现场啊
You remember, for Pete's sake. You was there, too!
-救命! 救命! -保持冷静!
-Help! Help! -Remain calm!
-接住你啦! -小心 要爆♥炸♥了!
-I gotcha! -Look out, it's gonna blow!
把他到医院去 斯塔特! 他已经过热了!
Get him to the hospital! Stat! He's overheating.
这就去!
On my way!
耶 宝贝!
Yeah, baby!
呼叫板牙大夫 板牙大夫速到手术室
Paging Dr Mater. Dr Mater to the OR.
怎么了 女士们?
What's going on, ladies?
好吧 让我们检查一下下
All righty now, let's have us a little look-see.
板牙 你还是个医生?
Mater, you're a doctor, too?
是的 老兄 我拿到了硕士证、博士证
印花厕纸,还有专属GTO护士
That's right, buddy. I got my MD, my PhD, my STP, and my GTO.
嗨 医生
Hey, Doctor.
准备好电击!
Clear!
-发生什么事了? -我救了你的命
-Well, what happened? -I saved your life.
什么? 不 你没有
What? No, you didn't.
-救了 -没有
-Did so. -Did not.
-救了 -没有 板牙...
-Did so. -No, Mater...
-就是救了 -板牙 别说了!
-Yes, I did. Yep. -Mater, stop it!
-救了 -没有!
-Did so. -Not! Did not.
你好 大夫
Hello, Doctor.
真救了...
Did so.
别说谎 别哭! 开始摔跤!
Don't lie, don't cry! Wrestle!
看看那辆大脚车有多大
Check out the size of that monster truck.
切 那小屁孩还不够级别
Shoot, that boy's nothing.
我过去摔跤的对手比他可大多了
I used to wrastle trucks bigger than that.
-什么? -没错
-What? -Yep.
我曾经是个大脚车摔跤手!
I used to be a Monster Truck Wrestler!
淑女车们 绅士车们
Ladies and gentlecars,
让我来介绍 龙卷车!
introducing The Tormentor!
对不起 我叫拖车板牙...
Excuse me, it's Tow Mater!
谁想要冰激凌?
Who wants some ice cream?
"尖叫冰激凌车"!!!
The I-Screamer!
我要让你尖叫!
I'm gonna make you scream!
-去哪里了? -对不起 先生
-Where did he go? -Excuse me, mister.
能给我两个机油味儿圣代吗?
Can I have one double dip dipstick sundae, please?
当然 这个口味很受欢迎
Sure. That's a very popular flavour.
一 二 三 冠军!
One, two, three. The winner!
这才是圣代 货真价实 如假包换!
Now that's a sundae, sundae, sundae!
-留下20块钱然后自个离开! -让我赏你个三振出局吧
-Drop and give me 20! -I'll give you three.
一 二 三 冠军!
One, two, three. The winner!
莱斯特大脚车用他标志性的辫子头缠住了"龙卷车"
The Rastacarian has The Tormentor in his signature dreadlock.
我要夹死你 老兄
Me be jamming now, man.
一 二 三 冠军!
One, two, three. The winner!
谁要开始夹了?
Who be jamming, now?
你要开始夹了!
You be jamming, now!
噢 "坏感觉大夫车"
Dr Feel Bad.
你的下一站就是医院!
Your next stop is the hospital!
-哇! -不用担心 我会送些花给你的!
Don't worry, I'll bring you some flowers!
哦 那样估计很疼...
That's gotta hurt.
等着他收账单吧...
And just wait till he gets the bill.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
水泥车帕迪要倒水泥了
Paddy O'Concrete's gonna lay some cement.
给你来一次新鲜漂亮的倾泻
Here comes a nice fresh pour!
来倒吧!
Pour it on!
哦! 他被水泥铺了!
He got paved!
这就是我所说的"露天平台"
Now that's what I call a patio,
-"爸爸哟"(这主持人耳朵不好使) -一 二 三
-daddy-o. -One, two, three!
你太牛了 老兄!
You rock, man!
现在 我们所有的人都在等这一刻
And now, the moment we've all been waiting for,
世界上的龅牙奇迹 摔跤界的大灾难
the buck-toothed wonder of the world, the wrestler of disaster,
龙卷车!
The Tormentor!
打败他 龙卷车!
Go get him, Tormentor!
接下来是世界冠军 弗兰科大众大夫
And the world champion, Dr Frankenwagon.
小意思
Piece of cake.
和他的怪兽!
And his Monster!
它活着!
It's alive!
我已经死了
I'm dead.
哇! 你怎么办了?
What did you do?
你一点都不记得了么? 我们是一队的呀
Don't you remember nothing? We was a tag team.
-喂 你也是队员! -什么?
-Tag, you're it! -What?
是的 女士们 都是真材实料 想踢一小脚试试吗?
Yes, ladies, they are real. You wanna kick 'em?
-快点! 来帮我 -好的
-Quick! Tag me, tag me! -Tag.
抓住你了!
Gotcha!
看这招
Watch this.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
胜利者! 龙卷车和...
The winners! The Tormentor and...
-孩子 你的名字叫什么? -闪电麦坤
-What's your name, son? -Lightning McQueen.
惊魂麦蜜(又叫错了...)
And Frightening McMean!
惊魂麦蜜 别扯了
Frightening McMean. Oh, please.
我真不敢相信! 龙卷车!
I can't believe it! The Tormentor!
我是你最忠实的粉丝 能帮我签个名吗?
I'm your biggest fan, man! Can I get your autograph?
-当然 -我永远也不洗这扇车门了
-Well, of course you can. -I will never wash this door again.
等等 你不想要惊魂麦蜜的签名吗?
Wait, don't you want Frightening McMean's autograph?
-不用了 谢谢 -说真的呢
-No, thanks. -Seriously.
-不用了 真的 -我签的很快的
电影精选列表