-20个问题(一种猜谜游戏) -开始
- Twenty questions. - Go.
是个男人 从政吗
You're a man. Are you in politics?
热啤酒 喝起来像尿
Warm beer. Tastes like piss.
陆地勇士
Road Warrior
该你了 宝贝
It's your turn, Babe.
活人还是死人?
Dead or alive?
你不觉得就现在这种情况 这个问题很蠢吗
Don't you think that's a really stupid question these days?
他就是个混♥蛋♥
You know, he's kind of an asshole,
如果你愿意 我帮你教训他
But if you need me to take care of him, I will.
我都听见了
I can hear you.
在他们家就他最聪明
He's the one in the family with all the brains.
没错吧
Is that right?
离25号♥公路1英里
To 25 interstate 1 Mile.
前面是州际公路了 我们怎么走
All right, the interstate's coming up. What do we do?
别换路 继续走这条路
Don't get on it. Stay on this back road.
为什么每次你这样说之后
How come every time you say that,
我们总是瞎逛3小时哪儿都到不了
We end up in a three-hour scenic tour in the middle of nowhere?
我们有约在先的 对不对
Look, we agreed on the rules, didn't we?
我们约定什么了
And by taking it, we're breaking what?
我们约好不走州际公路的
The rule that says we shouldn't take the interstate.
一边喝酒一边开着偷来的奔驰
"I guess we wouldn't want to break any rules," he said,
还说 "我觉得我们不该坏了规矩"
Drinking his beer as he drove the stolen Mercedes
同时荒谬地超速驾驶 看我不用手
Ridiculously over the speed limit, and, look, no hands!
-宝贝 别这样 -停下来
- Babe, don't! - Stop!
-停下来 你个笨蛋 -别这样
- Stop it, you moron! - Don't!
好了 聪明蛋 我来找路吧
All right, smartass, I'll read the map.
你认字吗 上面可全是字
Can you? It has actual writing on it.
真可笑
Very funny.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
大家把窗户关上
All right, windows, everybody.
这人到底想干什么
What the hell is this guy doing?
就我女儿和我 我们没油了
My daughter and I, we ran out of gas.
那么请你把车停到路边去
All right, sir, please move your car out of the road.
我们昨天早上从丹佛出发的
We left Denver yesterday morning.
最后一次加油是在科泉市
Last gas we got was Colorado Springs.
我们没法帮忙 把车挪走
I'm sorry, we can't help you. Now move your car!
我们只需要一丁点儿汽油
Look, all we need is just a little bit of gas.
我了解 每个人都想要
Yeah, I'm sure you do. You and everybody else.
待在那儿别动
Stay where you are!
我们可以交易啊 我又水和吃的
We can trade you for it. We got food and water.
布莱恩 我们的汽油绰绰有余
Brian, we have more than enough.
你怎么知道绰绰有余
More than...how do you know that?
我说了别再靠近了
I said do not get any closer!
布莱恩 他看起来不像坏人
Brian, he looks clean.
或许他已经被感染了 好好想想...
Or he could be incubating. Think about it for a second...
伙计们 他女儿得了那个病
Guys! She's got it.
该死
Shit!
快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on...
他们会死在那儿的
They'll die out there.
每个人都会死
Everyone dies.
规则很简单 至少我哥哥这么认为
The rules are simple. At least, that's how my brother sees it.
第一 不惜一切避免被感染
One, avoid the infected at all costs.
他们呼出的气有致命传染性
Their breath is highly contagious.
第二 他们碰触的一切都要在24小时内消毒
Two, disinfect anything they've touched in the last 24 hours.
第三 这种病是致命的 没法救治
Three, the sick are already dead. They can't be saved.
打破规则 你就死定了
You break the rules, you die.
只有遵守它们 你才能保住小命
You follow them, you live.
也许
Maybe.
看我找到什么了
Hey. Look what I found.
不错
Great.
等你找到了
Hey, if you happen to find
全新的油底盘再叫我
A brand-new factory-issued oil pan, holler.
你确定修不好了吗
Are you sure you can't fix it?
都开花了 常春藤小子
It's blown, Ivy boy.
-布莱恩 -怎么了
- Brian. - What?
那辆车有油就能跑
All that car needed was gas.
等等 什么 不行 绝对不行
Wait, what? No. no, no, no way.
待在这儿就死定了
If we sit here, we're just gonna die.
回去就不会死吗
We won't if we go back?
你看到那女孩儿了 还有血和疹子
You saw the girl. You saw the blood, the rashes.
波比 你看见她了
Bobby, come on, you saw her.
难道只有我看到了吗
Am I the only one here?
凯特 我们别无选择
Kate, we do not have a lot of options...
我们得遵守规则
There're your rules!
丹尼 告诉你女朋友闭上臭嘴
Danny, tell your girlfriend to get her shit together.
-我不是她女朋友 -她不是我女朋友
- I'm not his girlfriend. - She's not my girlfriend.
那你告诉我 她为什么在这儿
All right, then tell me, tell me. Why the hell is she here?
为什么不把她留在那所巨无霸豪♥宅♥里
Why didn't we let her sit tight in her Mcmansion,
-在那儿等劫匪吗 -好吧
- Waiting for the looters? - Okay.
我们就不能
Could we just calm down and
冷静地想想这事吗
Try and think this thing through? Please.
-好吧 -车到底怎么办
- Yeah. - So what about the car?
我不知道 丹尼 我正在想
I don't know, Danny. I'm trying to think.
-我们需要那辆车... -我知道
- Well, we need that car... - I know that!
该死
Shit!
好吧 把口罩带上
All right, put your masks on, guys.
我叫弗兰克·霍洛韦
Frank Holloway.
我们需要你的车
We're gonna need your car.
我看出来了
Yeah, I figured as much.
你们不想这辆崭新的车
Do you really want to splatter your brand-new vehicle
被某个感染者
With the insides of someone who,
弄得到处是血吧
For all you know, may be infected?
我们带了足够的消毒剂
We got loads of Clorox.
-我本不想消毒的 -布莱恩 够了
- Cleanup is not my chief concern. - Brian, that's all right.
-已经够近了 -我上周收到过一段
- That's close enough. - I picked up a radio transmission
来自法明顿外一所学校的广播
From a school outside of Farmington last week.
全国的人都在赶往那里
People from all over the state are traveling there.
为什么
For what?
疾控中心在那儿建立了紧急救治中心
The CDC, they set up some kind of emergency response center.
他们有种新的免疫血清
They've got a new serum.
真是个好故事
That's one hell of a story, man.
我怎么从没听过这个消息
I don't think I've heard that one yet.
他们有结果了吗
Are they getting results?
他们不可能有结果 凯特
No, they're not getting any results, Kate.
他们找到了种新的治疗方法
They've got a new treatment,
我正带我女儿赶去
And I am taking my daughter there in this car.
如果你们想同行 我很乐意 如果不想...
Now, if you're onboard with that, great. If not...
这是个童话 是他编的
This is a fairytale, and he knows it.
就像巴尔的摩的疫苗一样
It's the Baltimore vaccine all over again.
只是一堆没任何用处的病毒
It's a bunch of retrovirals that don't work for shit.
上吧 布莱恩 给他当头一枪
So go ahead, Brian. Shoot him in the head.
等等
Wait!
我有个注意
I got an idea.
告诉你个秘密吧 关于男生的
Want to know a secret? About boys?
他们都是叫得好听不咬人
Their bark is worse than their bite.
-懂我意思吗 -不懂
- You know what I mean? - No.
-没关系 -别听她胡说 孩子
- It's okay. - Don't listen to her, kiddo.
相信我 她很喜欢我咬她
Trust me, she loves it when I bite.
那你怎么不吃了我 布莱恩
Why don't you eat me, Brian?
哪天我可以试试
I think we can arrange that.
上帝啊 布莱恩 她才8岁
Jesus, Brian! She's, like, eight.
他心理年龄也只有8岁
Yeah, well, mentally, so is he.
再见了 陆地勇士 你这坨屎
Adios, road warrior. You crap piece of shit.
而无神的政♥府♥正在堕落
But godless governments have fallen,
人们在它手中走向灭亡
And the armies of man have perished by his hand...
肉饼蛋糕 肉饼蛋糕...(儿歌♥)
Pattycake, pattycake...
疾病是上帝的连枷
For this pandemic is the flail of God and
我们就是他的谷物
The world his threshing floor,
勿庸置疑 他要开始打谷收获了
And, implacably, he will thresh out his harvest
直到把谷仁和谷壳分开
Until the wheat is separated from the chaff,