不要去
Don't go.
我必须去 我答应过他
I have to go. I promised him.
答应我 你会照顾好自己
Now promise me you'll look after yourself.
好的
Yeah.
我要去打猎 我爱你
I'm going hunting. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
-去吧 -我不想去了
- Go. - I don't wanna go.
-快点 -很高兴见到你 朋友
- Hurry up. - Nice to see you too, mate.
这消息太棒了 恭喜
Amazing news, by the way. Congratulations.
谢谢 马库斯 这很疯狂吧
Thanks, Marcus. It's pretty crazy, eh?
很疯狂
Pretty crazy.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Mmm.
-你不会有事吧 -没错
- Will you be alright? - Well, yeah.
-确定吗 -确定
- Sure? - Yep.
好的
Yeah.
你终于和女人做♥爱♥了
So I guess you finally had sex with a woman.
没错 没错 她...还是清醒的
Yes, yes, and... and she was... she was awake.
-没错 -这可是头一回
- Yeah. - That's a first.
我知道 抱歉 我知道
I know. I'm sorry. I know
你一直想让我把你搞怀孕
you always wanted to be the one I got pregnant.
也许你得好好确认一下
Well, you might wanna double-check
孩子生出来长得不像我
the child doesn't come out looking like me.
你近来如何 有了宝宝 肯定疯了吧
So how you been? All this baby shit. It must be mad.
没错 太疯狂了 很不现实
Yeah, it is, man. It's insane. It's fucking surreal.
我会忘记她怀孕了
I'll actually forget that she's pregnant.
我每次想起来都很害怕
It freaks me out every time I remember.
-太疯狂了 -天啊 肯定的
- It's insane. - Oh, my God, man, I bet.
-是啊 -你更合适当爸爸 朋友
- Yeah, yeah. - Rather you than me, my friend.
不过我很为你高兴
But, you know... I am pleased for you.
谢谢 见到你真高兴
Thanks, man. It's good to see you.
我也是 我也是
You too, man. You too.
-真没想到 -很漂亮吧
- Bloody hell, man. - Amazing, right?
是啊
Yeah.
我小时候老爸经常带我来打猎
The old man used to bring me here hunting when I was a kid.
甘恩森林
Gunn's Wood.
你能打下一头鹿吧
Reckon you can take down a deer?
可能打不到
No. Probably not, no.
并不是人人都能做到
Not everyone can do it.
诀窍是你得
The trick is you have to
关掉感情按钮 全凭直觉
switch off your emotions, let instinct kick in.
我觉得开枪打死一头鹿不公平
It's never seemed very fair to me, man, shooting a deer.
生活就是不公平 沃恩 我们在学校里学过
Well, life's not fair, Vaughn. We learned that at school.
但我们当时才12岁吧
Yeah, but we were 12, weren't we?
沃恩老弟 这是你最后自♥由♥的日子
This is it, Vaughny-boy, the last few days of your freedom.
-好好享受 -抱歉 我知道 会好玩的
- You have to enjoy it, man. - I'm sorry. I know. It'll be fun.
-你好 -你好 我是芙蕾雅
- Hi. - Hi. I'm Freya.
马库斯·特伦顿和沃恩·卡特住三晚 对吗
Marcus Trenton and Vaughn Carter? Three nights?
-没错 -是的
- That's right, yes. - Yep.
请登记地址和电♥话♥号♥码
Addresses and phone numbers in the book, please.
你好 小子
Hey, wee man.
够安静吧 肯定都在十点左右就睡了
It's quiet enough, isn't it? Must all kick off around ten.
鹿头酒吧
原来大家都藏在这里
So this is where they all hide.
喝一杯 我去撒个尿
Get a drink. I'm going for a slash.
-你好吗 -还不错 你呢
- How are you? - Not bad. How you doing?
我很好 我听说你们在潜近
I'm good. I, uh... I hear that you're stalking.
-潜近 -打猎
- Stalking? - Aye, well, hunting.
是的 没错 其实我不擅长
Oh, yeah, yeah. Yeah, we are, yeah. It's not really my thing.
我朋友很厉害 他给我了枪 帮我搞到了执照
It's my friend's gig, really. He gave me a gun, got me a license.
-你知道怎么用枪吗 -知道
- Well, you know how to handle a gun? - Yeah, yeah.
念书的时候我在靶场练过 所以我知道
I did a bit of shooting on a range when I was at school, so yeah.
上个季度来这里打猎的人不多
Yeah, we haven't had so many folks stalking this last season.
50英里外有个大乡村俱乐部
There's a massive country club opened 50 miles off.
把我们的生意都抢走了
It drained a lot of our trade.
我朋友不去那里
I think my friend's made a
肯定是有原因的 所以你不用担心
point of avoiding that place, so don't worry.
是吗 他有眼光 对了
Aye? Oh, good for him. I'm Logan,
-我是罗根 幸会 -沃恩 幸会
- by the way. And you.- Vaughn. Nice to meet you.
马库斯 这是罗根
Oh, Marcus. This is Logan.
幸会
Hey. Good to meet you.
我听说你们明天
I hear that you lads might
可能需要一个狩猎助手
need a ghillie out there with you tomorrow.
不用 我们单独打猎
Oh, no. We'll be stalking alone.
都跟格里芬阁下说好了 我父亲认识他
It's all cleared with Lord Griffin. My father knew him, so...
两杯艾尔啤酒 两杯拉弗格
Two pints of IPA, please, two Laphroaigs and...
-请你喝一杯吧 罗根 -不用了 谢谢
- Can I get you a drink, Logan? - Oh, no. I'm alright, thanks.
那...祝你们
You, uh... Well, you boys
打猎满载而归
have a good day's hunting out there, eh?
我们会的
We will.
怎么 否则他会叨叨好几个小时
What? He'd have rattled on for hours.
你说了什么 你说了什么
What did you say? What did you say?
-你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 -啪啪打他的脸
- Shut the fuck up. -Straight to his face, man.
真是历历在目啊
Oh, the memory's still etched in my mind.
没人这样跟陆军元帅说话话 没人
Nobody tried that with the field marshal. Nobody.
是他活该
Fucking deserved it.
他说话的方式让人火大
The way he used to talk to you, it wound me up.
忠诚至死 沃恩老弟
Loyal to the end, Vaughny-boy.
虽然近乎疯狂 不过...
In that case, borderline insane, but, you know...
天啊 他可能是个老混♥蛋♥
God, he could be a mean old bastard.
没错 是可能
Yeah. Yeah, he could.
你想他吗
You miss him?
不 才不 也就才...过了三年
No, man, no. It's been... It's been three years, you know.
对 去他的
Yeah, fuck him.
天啊 卡拉 你不能那么说
Oh, my God. Kara, you can't say that.
请我们喝一杯好吗
Any chance of a drink?
-没问题 -两杯双份威士忌加可乐
- Yeah, definitely. - Two double whisky and cokes.
我是卡拉 这是伊欧娜
I'm Kara. This is Iona.
-去点酒 -好 我去
- Do you wanna get that? - I'll get these, yes.
马库斯 沃恩
Uh, Marcus, Vaughn.
你还好吧 伙计
You alright, mate?
你在玩什么把戏
What the fuck you playing at?
天啊 悠着点
Jesus Christ. Take it fucking easy.
放开我朋友 老兄
Take your hands off my friend, big man.
信不信我揍扁你 混♥蛋♥
I'll knock you on your arse, you fucking flash prick.
-是吗 -行了 唐纳德 够了
- Will you, now? - Alright, Donald, that's enough.
坐下吧
Sit down, son.
夜晚愉快
Enjoy your night.
-我能搞定的 -那是当然
- I had that covered, man. - Yeah, sure you did.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - It's alright.
两倍双份威士忌加可乐 两杯艾尔啤酒
Two double whiskeys and cokes and two IPAs, please.
好好盯着你的朋友
Keep an eye on your friend, huh?
你们来这里真是来对时候了
You guys picked the perfect weekend to be here.
-是吗 为什么 -节气祭
- Oh, yeah? Why? - Alban Eiler.
节气什么
Alban... Alban, what?
-节气祭 -对 节气祭
- Alban Eiler. - Oh, right, Alban Eiler.
周日晚有个大型节日
It's this big festival thing on Sunday night.
-整个周末大家都喝得醉醺醺 -酷
- The weekend gets boozy as hell. - Oh, cool.
别自找麻烦 离那个美女远点
Whoa. Do yourself a favor. Steer clear of that wee lassie.
如果我不呢
What if I don't?
我只是友好提醒一句 否则完蛋的是你
Just offering some friendly advice, pal. It's your funeral.
我去...
Fucking...
-再来 -再来再来
- More! - More, more, more!
别做我不会做的事
Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
-卡拉 走吧 -走
- Kara, shall we? - Come on, then.
享受你的夜晚
Enjoy your night.
-马库斯好像很野 -没错
- Marcus seems wild. - Yeah, he is.
-你认识他多久了 -马库斯吗
- How long have you known him? - Marcus?
15年了
15 years.
我们在寄宿学校认识的 他算罩着我
Met him at boarding school. He kind of took me under his wing.
此后我们就一直是兄弟了
I haven't really been able to get rid of him since.
-你念寄宿学校了 -是的