尤里就会起疑心了
Yuri would start to be suspicious.
这就是我们让你去辨认他的原因
That's why we sent you to identify him.
塔拉斯-Bulba不在计划内 别瞎评价我们的决定
Taraz-Bulba wasn't planned, so don't judge us.
只有上帝才可以
Only God can.
-Benedict 屁脸 终于出现了 -是的
- Benedict Asshole, finally. - Yes.
任务是什么
What's on the plate?
屁脸知道那个叫做"肝脏专供"的
Asshole knows the location of secret human farm,
那个秘密人类农场的地址
called "The Liver",
就在纽约的某个地方
which is somewhere in New York.
每周一 都会有专门的送货卡车
Every Monday, a special truck delivers
给那个人猪圣母送新鲜的人肉
fresh human meat for the mother.
那这个我能得到些报酬吧
Can I get a payment for this one?
你必须要进到农场里面
You must get into the farm,
跟着那辆卡车然后杀了那个母猪
trace the truck and kill the mother.
柳德米拉 这不是我的战争
This is not my war, Lyudmila.
这不只是你的事儿
It's not about you.
这关乎到全部人类
It's about humanity.
我觉得人类不值得被拯救
I think humanity does not deserve to be saved.
我们已经错过一次机会了
We had our chance.
我会给你一大笔钱
I will give you a big reward.
柳德米拉 这不是钱的问题
This is not about money, Lyudmila.
这是咱们最后一次能赢的机会了
This is our last chance to win.
我父亲曾告诉我 上帝
My father told me that God...
是人类的错误
Is a human mistake.
但我觉得人类才是上帝犯的错误
But I think humanity is God's mistake.
我曾见过太多的苦难了
And I've seen so much pain.
柳德米拉 往我车里看
Look into my car, Lyudmila.
里面都是死了的女孩的照片
It's full of pictures of dead girls.
你是最棒的
You are the best.
人类秘密防御军营
洛克莎
过来
带莉娜和埃斯特去壁垒
但他们办不成的
太危险了
罗伯需要你
妮娜死了
只给你十二个小时时间
十二个小时吗
不可能的
咱们用卫星传输吧
卫星传输的定位调节坏了
我不能再犯同样的错误了
再来一次么
"肝脏专供"的地址在哪儿
Where is the location of "The Liver"?
我从未听过那个地方
"肝脏专供"在哪儿
Where is "The Liver"?
我知道的已经都告诉你们了
我数到三
I'll count to three.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three.
把他关回笼子里
Put him back in the cage.
他们永远不会背叛自己的同类
They'd never betray their own kind.
他们和人类不一样
They're not like humans.
罗伯 我需要你
Rob, I need you.
去酒吧喝点酒
Go to the bar and get some drink.
请不要拒绝这次行动
And please, don't reject this operation.
你的父亲会为你感到骄傲
Your father would be proud of you.
还不是时候 你会好起来的
Not yet, you'll be fine.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
时间到了
但是她还是个孩子
但是她的灵魂可能比你更老
身体只是一个暂时的容器
洛克莎 给她一把枪
朝这开枪
开枪
开枪 这是命令
瞧 子弹不过如此
他们是用铅制成的正义化身
如果他们不为你所用
就会伤害你
姑娘们 谁活下来
Girls, the one who survives
就可以艹罗伯一整晚
gonna be riding Rob's dick all night.
快来
Come on!
两分钟后会合
Rendezvous in two minutes.
我需要多一些时间
I need a few minutes more.
我明白你的感受
I know how you feel.
你怎么能知道
How can you know?
你只是个机器
You're just a machine.
我可以理解人类的情感
I understand human emotions.
但我不理解他们的行为
But I don't understand their actions.
我有一个问题
But I have a question.
你为什么留胡子
Why do you have a mustache?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
人类聚集点 地堡酒吧
不要难过 罗伯
Don't be sad, Rob.
我理应就是最佳模特
I deserve to be the best model.
你只是个穷孩子
You're just a poor boy.
抱歉 我不能再
I'm sorry, I can't stay here
看着你这么寂寞
and look at you how lonely you are.
让我给你介绍几位雏鸟
Let me introduce you to some chicks.
可以吗
May I introduce you
这是本场比赛的第二名 罗伯 Justice
to the second place of this contest, Rob Justice.
很高兴认识你 罗伯
Nice to meet you, Rob.
你看起来好像我的姐姐
You look just like my sister,
只是她有胡子
except she has a mustache.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的 去哪里了
You motherfucker, where have you been?
你为什么离开我这么久
Why did you leave me for so long?
这不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
我陷在猪屎里一时半会回不来
I was in some deep pork shit.
阿斯卡派我和新兵们一起
Askar sent me with the recruits,
但是他们都死了
but they are dead.
我知道 穿越这片森林是不可能的
I know, it's impossible to get through the forest.
嘘 吻我
Shh, kiss me.
-但我把他们打晕了 -我知道
- But I knocked them out. - I know.
-我从未输过 -我知道
- I never lose fight. - I know.
我从未输过
I never lose a fight.
你从未输过
You never lose a fight.
现在去我的地方
Let's go to my place.
罗伯 你不觉得应该给我们些解释吗
Rob, don't you think you owe us some answers?
告诉我们在阿斯塔纳到底发生了什么
Tell us what the hell happened over there in Astana.
还有你♥他♥妈♥的跑哪儿去了
And where the fuck did you disappear to?
听说你在我们快死在那的时候
Heard you dancin' with the pigs
正在和猪跳舞
while we're dyin' here.
就算你想也不能这么做
You couldn't do it if you wanted to.
不是在这里 也不是这时候
Not here, not now.
你早该是个死人了
You're already a dead man.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
不 这太危险了
No, it's too dangerous.
除了你我还有什么能失去
Do I have anything to lose except you?
我不能成为一位母亲
I can't be a mother.
我不能拥有家庭和孩子
I can't have family and kids.
我为什么还会害怕
Why should I be scared?
你还像以前一样有幻觉吗
You still get visions like before?
是的 有时候
Yeah, sometimes.
别担心 我想要你知道
Don't worry, I want you to know
对我来说 你是我的全世界
to me you're my Mr. Universe.
所以计划是什么
So what's the plan?
我要帮屁脸逃跑
I'm gonna help Asshole to escape.
什么
What?
不用担心 我是你这边的
Don't worry, I'm on your side.
我会帮你
I'll help you.
明天
Tomorrow.
你要在他身上安装追踪器吗
Are you gonna put a tracker on him?
我需要知道"肝脏专供"的位置
I need the location of "The Liver".
是的
Yes, I will.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
你是一个天才
You are a genius.
但是别跟丢他
But don't lose him.
现在他知道我们的大本营在哪
Now he knows where our base is.
上帝可能会跟丢他 但我不会
God might lose him, but I won't.
我们必须降落并离开直升机
We must land and leave the chopper.
电影精选列表