断背山
怀俄明州 信♥号♥♥城
见鬼
Shit.
你们这两个家伙要是想找工作
You pair of deuces looking for work,
那就最好赶紧给我滚进来
I suggest you get your scrawny asses in here pronto.
在断背山上
Up on Brokeback,
林务局已经在配给土地内指定了露营地点
the Forest Service has got designated campsites on the allotments.
营地离我们放牧绵羊的地方有三四英里远
Them camps can be 3, 4 miles from where we pasture the woollies.
如果晚上没人照顾
Bad predator loss
就会因为被捕食而导致损失惨重
if there's nobody looking after them at night.
我需要的是一个守营人
Now, what I want is a camp tender
住在林务局规划的主营地里
to stay in the main camp, where the Forest Service says.
但是放牧人
But the herder,
得在羊群中偷偷支个小帐篷
he's gonna pitch a pup tent on the QT with the sheep
晚上睡在那里
and he's gonna sleep there.
你在营地吃早晚餐
You eat your supper and breakfast in camp,
但是晚上必须和羊群睡在一起
but you sleep with the sheep 100%.
不许生火 不能留下痕迹
No fire, don't leave no sign.
每天早上把帐篷收起来
You roll up that tent every morning
以防林务局来巡视
in case Forest Service snoops around.
喂
Yeah?
不行
No.
不行
No!
你这辈子都别想
Not on your fucking life.
带上你的狗 你的步♥枪♥ 你睡在那里
You got your dogs, your 30-30, you sleep there.
去年夏天我损失了将近25%的羊
Last summer I had goddamn near 25% loss.
我不想重蹈覆辙
I don't want that again.
你
You.
每周五中午下山到桥上来
Fridays at noon, be down at the bridge
带上你的购物清单和骡子
with your grocery list and mules,
有人会把物资送到交接地点
and somebody with supplies will be there at the pick-up.
明天早上我们开卡车送你们去山口
Tomorrow morning we'll truck you up to the jump-off.
我叫杰克·特威斯特
Jack Twist.
我叫恩尼斯
Ennis.
你♥爸♥妈没告诉你你姓什么吗
Your folks just stop at Ennis?
德·玛尔
Del Mar.
很高兴认识你 恩尼斯·德·玛尔
Well, nice to know you, Ennis Del Mar.
这是我第二年来这里干活
My second year up here.
去年一场暴风雨 闪电劈死了42头羊
Last year, one storm, the lightning killed 42 sheep.
我都以为我要被焦臭味熏死了
Thought I'd asphyxiate from the smell.
阿吉雷把我狠狠地骂了一顿
Aguirre got all over my ass,
好像我能控制天气似的
like I was supposed to control the weather.
但总比给我爸打工要强
But beats working for my old man.
他永远都对我不满意
Can't please my old man, no way.
所以我才去参加牛仔竞技
That's why I took to rodeoing.
你玩过牛仔竞技吗
You ever rodeo?
就...偶尔吧
You know, I mean, once in a while.
能凑出报名费的时候
When I got the entry fee in my pocket.
你家是开农场的吗
Are you from ranch people?
嗯 曾经是
Yeah, I was.
父母把你赶出来了吗
Your folks run you off?
不 他们倒是把自己给"送走"了
No, they run themselves off.
整整43英里的直路 突然出现个转弯
There was one curve in the road in 43 miles,
他们没注意
and they miss it.
于是银行没收了农场
So the bank took the ranch
基本上是哥哥姐姐把我养大的
and my brother and sister, they raised me, mostly.
见鬼 太艰苦了
Shit, that's hard.
借个火
Can I?
谢谢
Thank you.
别让它们乱跑
Don't let them stray.
不然乔会要你好看
Joe will have your ass if you do.
只有一个要求 永远不要订汤
Only thing, don't never order soup.
那些汤盒很难打包
Them soup boxes are hard to pack.
我不喝汤
Well, I don't eat soup.
小心点 那匹马很容易受惊
You wanna watch it there. That horse has a low startle point.
这世上没有能把我甩下来的小母马
Doubt there's a filly that could throw me.
我们走吧 除非你想整天坐在那里打结
Let's git, unless you wanna sit around tying knots all day.
豆子
见鬼
Oh, shit.
我等不及想拥有自己的土地了
Can't wait till I get my own spread
然后我就不用再忍♥受乔·阿吉雷的折腾了
and I won't have to put up with Joe Aguirre's crap no more.
我也在攒钱置业
I'm saving for a place myself.
等我下山 阿尔玛和我
Alma and me, we're gonna get married
我们就要结婚了
when I come down off this mountain.
见鬼 和羊睡在一起 不许生火
Shit, that stay with the sheep, no fire bullshit.
阿吉雷无权要求我们违反规定
Aguirre got no right making us do something against the rules.
不要再吃豆子了
No more beans.
该死 妈的
Damn. Shit!
我觉得这不太好
I don't know.
有什么问题吗
Something wrong?
是啊 那个...
Yeah, so what...
为什么没给我们买♥♥奶粉和土豆
Why didn't we get the powdered milk and the spuds?
只有这些
That's all we got.
这是下周的单子
Here's next week's.
我还以为你不喝汤
Thought you didn't eat soup.
是啊 但是豆子吃腻了
Yeah, well, I'm sick of beans.
这么快就吃腻了 夏天才刚开始
Too early in the summer to be sick of beans.
走吧
Come on.
快走 快走
Come on. Come on.
等等 别跑
Hold on. Hold on.
见鬼
Shit.
快回来
Come back here!
好了 去他的
All right. Fuck it.
你个混♥蛋♥
Okay, you bastard.
你到底去哪儿了
Where the hell you been?
我在山上放了一天羊
Been up with the sheep all day,
下来饿得要死 结果只有豆子
I get down here hungry as hell and all I find is beans.
到底发生什么事了 恩尼斯
What in the hell happened, Ennis?
我碰上熊了
I come on a bear is what happened.
该死的马受惊了 骡子也跑了
Goddamn horse spooked and the mules took off
食物掉得到处都是
and scattered food everywhere.
我们只剩豆子了
Beans is about all we got left.
有威士忌之类的吗
Got whiskey or something?
蠢骡子
Dumb-ass mule.
难以置信 该死的
I can't believe that. God damn.
让我看看
Let me see.
该死
Shit.
我们得想办法解决食物问题
Well, we gotta do something about this food situation.
也许我可以杀一头羊
Maybe I'll shoot one of the sheep.
真有你的 要是阿吉雷发现怎么办
Yeah, what if Aguirre finds out, huh?
我们是来保护羊群的 不是来吃它们的
We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat them.
你是有什么毛病 总共有上千头羊
What's the matter with you? There are a thousand of them.
我还是吃豆子吧
I'll stick with beans.
我不吃
Well, I won't.
受够你的烂枪法了
Getting tired of your dumb-ass missing.
我们快过去
Let's get a move on.
可不想被渔猎局抓到我们猎杀麋鹿
Don't want the Game and Fish to catch us with no elk.
这边 该死
Come on. Shit.
我每天在路上花四个小时
I'm commuting four hours a day.
我过来吃早餐 然后回去守羊
I come in for breakfast, I go back to the sheep.
晚上把它们安顿好
Evening, get them bedded down.
再来吃晚餐 然后回去守羊
Come in for supper, go back to the sheep.
半个晚上都在提防有没有土狼
Spend half the night checking for damn coyotes.
阿吉雷无权要求我这么做
Aguirre got no right to make me do this.
你想交换吗 我不介意去山上睡
You wanna switch? I wouldn't mind sleeping out there.
那不是重点
That ain't the point.
重点是我们都应该待在这个营地
The point is, we both ought to be in this camp.
该死的小帐篷闻起来比猫尿还臭
Goddamn pup tent smells like cat piss or worse.
我不介意去山上
I wouldn't mind being out there.
那我很乐意跟你交换
Well, I'm happy to switch with you,
但我得提醒你 我的厨艺不行
but I warn you, I can't cook worth a damn.
不过我很擅长用开罐器