你们知道的 这是她最后一次排练 你们怎么想?
You know, it's her last practice.How would you feel?
雷德老大是缺乏感情的人
Big Red has no feelings.
她只对睾丸有感情
Just testicles.
你们这些家伙都是很棒的运动员
You guys are all great athletes.
很大程度上是由于我的培养
Thanks in large part to me.
我知道你们的新队长会让传统继续下去
And I know that your new captain will keep the tradition alive.
带领你们去打破记录
Leading you to the record sixth national
第六个全国啦啦队冠军是你们的
cheerleading championship,you know is yours.
所以让我们欢迎新队长 托伦斯·希普曼
So, let's meet your new leader, Torrance Shipman.
哦 我的天!
Oh, my God!
哦 我的天! 哦 我的天!
Oh, my God!Oh, my God!
那个荡♥妇♥
That slut.
好的 听着 让我们练练狼墙
Okay, Listen up!I'd like to try a Wolf Wall.
哦 太棒了!好的 耶! 我们要完了
Oh, excellent! Okay, yeah!We're all going to die.
托伦斯头脑发昏了
Torrance has got the fever, people.
什么是狼墙
What's a Wolf's Wall?
是对于所有啦啦队员来说最难摆出的金字塔造型
Only the hardest pyramid known to cheerleading and mankind.
人们会想到强大和自信
The words "big" and "britches" come to mind.
她疯了 她会杀了我们的
She's crazy.She'll kill us all.
哈罗 我们当中的一些人没有一整个夏天都在训练
Hello! Some of us have not spent the entire summer working out.
对吗 卡弗
Right, Carver?
来嘛 让我们来一次不同的
Come on, guys!Let's be different for once.
我们不能满足于现状
We can't just rest on our laurels.
为什么每个人都这么说
Why does everybody say that?
也许现状已经够好了
Maybe a laurel's a good place to rest.
大家来吧 你们真逊 让我们试一下
Come on, man. You guys suck.Let's do this.
一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八
One, two, three, four,five, six, seven, eight.
五 六 七 八 来一个
Five, six, seven,eight! Kick one.
卡弗
Carver!
五 六 七 八 一 保持!
Five, six, seven, eight!And one! Stick it!
加油 姑娘们 站稳!
Come on, girls!Stick it for me!
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight!
来 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八 来一个
Go one, two, three, four, five,six, seven, eight. Kick one!
好样的!喔!
Good job! Whoo!
都把裤腰带紧紧 有人松懈了
Pinch the panties.Someone's slacking.
我看起来像个挤奶工
Do I look like a milkmaid?
因为有些人感觉像头奶牛
'Cause somebody feels like a cow!
卡弗 你可以翻滚而下吗
Carver, can you cradle out?
那当然了
You bet I can.
好的 准备 一 二 下 跳
Okay, ready?One, two, down, up!
卡弗
Carver!
卡弗
Carver!
你还好么
Are you okay?
我很好 真的
I'm fine, really.
你们别担心我 只是有点擦伤
Don't you guys worry about me.It's just a scratch.
我明天会来排练
I'll be back to practice tomorrow,
所以不要担心 好么
so don't you guys fret, okay'?
你们完全不用担心 我很快会痊愈的
And I don't want you to worry at all, because I'm a quick healer.
我保证 各位 我会和你们一起的
I promise, you guys.I'm gonna be there for you.
听得见我讲话吗
You hear me?
大家
Guys'?
再见
Bye!
我当选队长了
I got captain.
对 结果第一天就有人进医院
Yeah, and you sent a girl to the hospital on your first day.
是 是 队长
Aye, aye, Captain!
你偷听我打电♥话♥ 妈妈!
You were listening on the phone? Mom!
没错
It's true.
她确实应该有专线 知道吗
She really should get her own private line, you know.
她成长的如此迅速
She's growing up so fast.
贾斯汀 走开
Justin, go away.
- 放轻松 队长 - 噢 闭嘴
- At ease, Captain. - Oh, shut up.
好吧 那你的课程安排就不用管了
Well, this blistering academic schedule shouldn't get in your way.
你一定很开心
You should be happy about that.
为什么你不能接受我不是个天才的事实呢?
Why can't you accept the fact that I'm not a genius?
难道我成不了模范生会杀了你吗
It just kills you that I'm not an honor student.
不 我担心的是你几乎不花时间学习
No. It kills me that you barely make time to study.
如果你把花在啦啦队一半的时间用来读书 你会取得好成绩的
If you studied half as much as you cheer, you'd be in great shape.
学习应该是你最先考虑的...
Your priorities are...
不!那是你的取舍顺序!我有分寸
No! Those are your priorities!Mine are just fine.
听着 我想如果你能多选修一个实验课或语言课或其他
Look, I'm just saying that college might be less of a shock
你考上大学就会有更大的希望
if you take an extra lab or language course or something.
你怎么想
What do you think?
选高等化学能让你不再来烦我吗
Will Advanced Chem get you off my back?
不一定 但还是有可能的
Not completely, but it'll help.
成交
Done.
你知道吗 很多母亲死都想让自己的女儿加入啦啦队
You know, mothers have killed to get their daughters on squads.
那个母亲没有杀任何人 她雇了一个杀手
That mother didn't kill anyone.She hired a hit man.
嗯
Hmm.
各位 我们有一位从
Everyone, we have a new student
洛杉矶的米申希尔高中来的转学生
transferring from Mission Hills High School in Los Angeles.
欢迎克里夫·潘特温
Please welcome Cliff Pant-One.
是潘托内
Pantone.
谢谢
Thanks.
逊逼
Loser!
逊逼!
Loser!
等等 等等 刚才是不是...
Wait, wait, wait.Was that, uh...
我刚才听到有人做逊逼喷嚏是不是
Was that the "loser sneeze"I just heard right there'?
各位 拜托
Guys, come on.
我说 那是什么 从90年代来的?
I mean, what is that,from like the 1900s?
现在没人会做这个 我不认为有人会
Nobody does that anymore.I don't think anybody does.
当我住在肯塔基州的时候...
When I lived in Kentucky...
他们还会做这个吗
Did they still do the loser sneeze in Kentucky?
不 他们有手♥枪♥和自♥制♥炸♥弹♥
No. They had, uh, guns and homemade bombs.
洛杉矶呢
What about LA?
洛杉矶有各种各样的招式 唯独没有逊逼喷嚏
There was a lot of attitude in LA, but no loser sneeze.
我相当确定逊逼喷嚏已经没人用了
I'm pretty sure the loser sneeze is officially dead.
抱歉
Sorry.
逊逼!
Loser!
好样的
Nice.
我不认为他们知道那个喷嚏的含义
I don't think they got the memo about the loser sneeze.
哦 不 显然不知道
Uh, no, apparently not.
克里夫
Cliff.
托伦斯
Torrance.
高等化学
Advanced Chem. Yikes.
对 恐怕是
Um, afraid so.
吓到你了
Are you intimidated?
耶 有一点
Yeah, a little.
- 真的? - 不 不完全是
- Really? - No, not really.
这是你的乐队还是什么
So, is that your band or something?
冲突乐队吗 不 额...
The Clash? No, uh...
这是1977到1983年英国的庞克乐队
It's a British punk band,circa 1977 to 1983-ish.
原班阵容
Original lineup, anyway.
好正点
How vintage.
额 所以下次再见咯
Um, so I'll see you around then?
没错
Looks like it.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey. hey. hey, hey
喔! 性感的莱斯利和简 简 那个啦啦队男队员
Whoa! It's sexy Leslie and Jan,Jan, the cheerleading man.
嘿 变♥态♥们
Hey, fags.
喔 喔 我们赢得的冠军比你们多
Whoa, whoa. Just because we won more trophies than you guys,
那不是你们恶意的理由吧
that's no reason to go get all malignant.
这里有恶意
Malignant this, tool.
很好 哦
Nice.Oh, right on!
迟早有一天
One of these days, man.
让他们去吧
Let it go.
他们从来没有赢过比赛
They never even won a single game.
他们心里一定很难熬
It's gotta be kinda rough on them.
另外 他们又没种 耶 耶 耶
Besides, they're dicks.Yeah, yeah, yeah.
莱斯 你有没有修过高等化学
Les, tell me you have Advanced Chem first period.
高等化学 第一学期
Advanced Chem, first period.
如果你已经有实验课伙伴 我就完了
If you have a lab partner already, I'm screwed.
电影精选列表