布莱顿棒棒糖
拜托 斯派塞
Come on, Spicer.
快点接电♥话♥啊 你这个混♥蛋♥
Pick up the phone, you drunken cur's son, you.
你这个老醉汉 从沙发上滚下来 混♥蛋♥
You old drunk. Get off the fucking sofa, you old cur's son!
快点接电♥话♥ 斯派塞 我现在需要那些男孩的帮助
Come on, Spicer. I need the boys down here.
我这里有点儿麻烦
I'm in a bit of trouble here.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
喂
Hello.
喂
Hello?
凯特斯被两只老鼠缠上了
Old Kitesy's got two rats on his tail.
我们要赶紧离开这里
Eh? Eh? Let's get out of here.
来呀 有本事来啊
Come on. Come on. Yeah?
轮到你了 你先上
Your turn. You're first.
凯特斯不该为卡林奥里办事的
Kite should never have taken on Colleoni.
凯特斯不在了 咱们的组织也就差不多走到了最后
Without Kite, this mob's finished.
-我们应该先避避风头 -那他们就会把我们踩在脚下
-I say we lay low. -We lay low, they'll stamp on us.
我认为应该出手反击 戴罗你说呢
I say we hit back. Dallow?
没人能接触到卡林奥里
No one gets near Colleoni.
那我们就弄他的朋友
Then we carve his cronies.
从那个刺死凯特斯的混♥蛋♥开始
Starting with the cunt what stuck Kite.
你怎么认为 斯宾塞
What do you say, Spicer?
鹏奇 你看清楚那男的的长相了吧
Pinkie, you get a good look at him, kid?
不 不 听我说 卡林奥里先生
No, no, listen, Mr Colleoni.
这一切都只是一个意外
It was an accident, I'm telling you.
他带着家伙
He was tooled up.
卡林奥里先生 卡林...
Mr Colleoni? Mr...
既然是你亮出的刀子 孩子 那你就应该准备好用它
You pull a chiv, son... you'd better be ready to use it.
"原先安分守己的年轻人"
"The young have captured this ancient island
"如今引导着这个古老的岛屿"
"and taken command in a country where youth has always before
"并对这个城市加以指挥"
"been kept properly in its place.
"突然 年轻人成为了这个城镇的主人"
"Suddenly, the young own the town."
你好啊 艾达
Hello, Ida.
-来杯酒 贝尔 -你这个老鬼 你也年轻过
-Port and lemon, Bell. -You were young once, you old ghost.
前一分钟他们还想选举
One minute they want the vote,
下一分钟他们这些不负责的 又把南海岸搞得一塌糊涂
the next minute the feckless gobshites are tearing up the south coast.
我说就应该拿桦树条狠狠的抽他们
Yeah. Bring back the birch, I say. Larrup it out of 'em.
你可要小心一点了
You want to take care.
先是黑斯廷斯 再是马盖特
First Hastings, then Margate.
下一个就该轮到布莱顿流血了
Brighton'll be bleedin' next.
亲爱的 能让我们俩单独呆一会儿吗
Oh. Give us a moment, sweetheart.
就随你意
Right you are, Ida.
想跳支舞吗 美女
Fancy a dance, girl?
你好 福瑞德
Hello, Fred.
还是老样子
Usual?
对啊 匆匆忙忙的总是
Yeah. Yeah, just a quickie.
给这位女士来杯酒
Port and lemon.
你不喝点什么吗
Not having one yourself?
我已经喝够了 可不想喝完之后再犯困
I've had enough. Don't want to get sleepy.
这次又怎么了 福瑞德
What is it this time, Fred?
呃...我...
Oh, I'm...
我是荷兰人 艾达 你知道吧
I'm in Dutch, Ida, you know.
-需要多少钱 -你身上没带钱
-How much? -Not here, eh?
-没有 福瑞德
I haven't got it, Fred.
一起吃顿午饭
Fancy some lunch?
发生什么了
What was it? Dogs or gee-gees?
事情很复杂
-It's complicated. -Oh.
事情非常糟糕 是不是
It's that bad, is it?
一起去吃点什么吧 艾达 拜托了 像以往那样
Come for a bite, Ida, please. Old times.
你脸色不是很好 福瑞德 你是不是生病了
You don't look well. Fred, you're not sick, are you?
一起吃午饭吧 艾达 拜托 我...我需要有个伴
Come for lunch, Ida, please. I... I need the company.
为什么你不在这里吃点
Why don't you have a bite here?
你能给他做个火腿三明治 对吧
You can make him a ham sandwich, can't you?
-当然 -不用了 谢谢
-I can make him a ham sandwich. -No, thanks.
我得走了
Best be getting on.
不管怎样 谢了
Thanks, anyway.
准备好姿势 一 二 三
Ready? One, two, three.
-身上有烟吗 -我不抽烟
-Do you want a cigarette? -I don't smoke.
那就快他妈的滚开
Fuck off, then.
买♥♥根棒棒糖
Give us a stick of rock.
-抽烟吗 -不用 谢谢
-Cigarette? -No, thanks.
你今天没什么安排吧
You down for the day, yeah?
现在是我打工的白雪餐厅的午休时间
I'm on a break from Snows.
挺不错的嘛
That's nice.
你准备自己一个人坐一天 是吗
You gonna sit on your own all day, are you?
我一会儿就得回去了
I've got to get back in a minute.
想不想一起去散个步
Fancy a stroll?
我们可以去舞会玩一玩 我还会给你买♥♥个冰淇淋
We could pop up the prom. I'll buy you an ice cream.
不用了 我可不能一会儿上班迟到
No, I couldn't be late back from lunch.
对了 我叫福瑞德
I'm Fred, by the way.
罗斯
Rose.
要不一起喝一杯 罗斯
Fancy a drink, Rose?
谢谢你的好意 但是我现在就得回去了
You're very kind but I'd better get back.
没关系 我送你 我知道那家店的位置
Never mind, I'll walk you. I know Snows.
原来你在这儿 福瑞德
There you are, Fred.
这是我新认识的朋友 罗斯
This is my new friend, Rose.
很高兴认识你 要去哪儿
Pleased to meet you, Rose. Where are we going, Fred?
-我们正要去吃点东西 -我要回去了
-We're going for something to eat. -I've got to get back.
我知道个很不错的地方
I know a good place.
那儿卖♥♥圣代吗 它是可罗斯的最爱了
Does it do sundaes? They're your fave.
-我根本不...-有最好的圣代
-I couldn't possibly... -The best sundaes.
不对不对 罗斯最喜欢的是水果冰淇淋了 对吧
Forget it. Rose likes splits best. Don't you?
咱们走吧 福瑞德
Let's go, Fred.
-我说 咱们走 -茄子
-I said, let's go. -Say cheese.
这位可爱的小姐
There you are. Lovely!
你很荣幸的被蓬蓬摄影馆选中了
You have been pom-pommed.
拿好这个 无论如何 别把这券丢了
There you are, love. Whatever you do, don't lose the slip.
凭券取照片 懂了吗 蓬蓬摄影馆就在那边
No slip, no photo. All right? Pom Pom's, just there.
我们本该只是划伤他
We was only supposed to carve him.
从而提醒卡林奥里我们的团伙 并没有就此结束
Just enough to let Colleoni know we ain't finished.
他知道
He knows.
你就是跑腿的 小鬼 我们说什么你做什么就行了
You're a runner, Pinkie. You don't do nothing without our say-so.
如果我们打算杀他的话 我们自己就可以结束他
If we meant to kill him, we'd have done it ourselves.
斯宾塞 那只在白雪餐厅工作的小妞
Spicer. The bird from Snows
她看见你了吧
she get a good look at you?
不只是看见 她还有一张该死的照片
More than a good look. She got a bloody photograph!
-不是那孩子的错 -那又能是谁的错
-That ain't the kid's fault. -Whose fault is it, then?
如果这一切没有构成杀人
Lousy seaside snap wouldn't matter
海边随意的一张照片根本就不算什么
if we wasn't accessories to a murder.
上帝 真♥他♥妈♥的该死 就因为这张照片我们可能都得死
Christ Al-fucking-mighty. We could hang for this.
我们最好赶快拿到那张照片...
We'd better get hold of that photo...
-不错 戴罗 -...在任何人之前拿到
-Well done, Dallow. -... before anyone else does.
很好
Brilliant.
你会帮我们拿到那张照片对吗 小鬼
Pinkie, you'll get hold of the photograph, won't you, boy?
-为什么是我 -你是小偷不是吗
-Why me? -You're a pickpocket, ain't you?
别扯了 我没有取那张照片的券"没券就没照片"
Don't be soft. I ain't got the slip. "No slip, no photo."
那就把券夺过来
So snatch the slip, boy.
-有什么需要帮助的吗 先生 -我想点餐
-Can I help you, sir? -I want to order.
-非常抱歉 但是午餐时间已经过了 -那给我来杯茶
-You're late for lunch, I'm sorry. -I want a cup of tea.
希望你不介意移到我们喝茶席那边的桌子上
Would you mind sitting at one of the tables laid for tea?
这张桌子比较适合我
This table suits me.
对
It does.
它离门最近 方便你喝完茶就离开
It's next to the door you'll be leaving through as soon as you've finished.
再加一盘饼干
And a plate of biscuits.
-罗斯 -马上就来 阿诺德小姐
-Rose? -Coming, Miss Arnold.
抱歉让你久等了先生
Sorry to keep you waiting, sir.
没关系
It's all right.
阿诺德小姐刚刚给我训完话
Miss Arnold just gave me a lecture.
虽然我并不在意 但错不在我 我午休后回来的迟了
I wouldn't mind but it wasn't my fault. I was late back from lunch.
一个男的...
A man on the... Oh!
码头上有个男人...对不起
A man on the pier... Sorry.
我有点紧张 而且一紧张就话比较多