我真的要…
I really need to...
等会儿
Hold it.
不要看!
Don't look!
我爱你
I love you.
你不用回应 对不起 我只是…
You don't have to say it back. I'm sorry. I just...
我爱你
I love you.
他们不像网上看起来
They're not as nihilistic
那么虚无主义
as they look on the Internet.
那只是他们想给你的印象
That's just, like, what they want you to think.
所以大卫觉得你是他的儿时朋友
80 David thinks you're a childhood friend.
没错 他其实是我幼儿园的男朋友
Mm-hmm. Yeah, he actually was, um, my preschool boyfriend.
当然那是在我意识到 自己是十足的同性恋之前
Of course, before I realized that I was a raging dyke.
他们都那么才华出众
They all look so impressive.
你才出众呢
You're impressive.
才怪呢 -我是认真的
Yeah, sure. - I'm serious.
乔丹会对你一往情深的
Jordan is going to be obsessed with you.
索…
So...
是谁?
Who is that?
我妈妈
My mom.
你怂了啊
You little freak.
我…我没有 我只是…
I'm... I'm not. I just...
她会没事的 好吗?
She's gonna be fine, all right?
紧张很正常
It's okay to be nervous.
这也是有趣之处
That's part of the fun.
这个破车窗
Ugh, this fucking window.
一定会很好玩的!
It's gonna be so fun!
你要来吗? -要
You coming? - Yeah. Um...
我有东西忘在车里了
I forgot something in the car.
好的
Okay...
别去太久
Don't take too long.
你很勇敢
Ahem. Your game.
我的天啊! -惊喜吧 贱♥人♥们!
Oh, my god! - Surprise, bitches!
我的天啊!
Oh, my god!
你这个该死的坏女人
You fucking whore!
什么情况? -是索菲
What the fuck? - It's Sophie.
贱♥人♥!
Bitch! - Oh...
她怎么来了? -不知道
What is she doing here? - I don't know.
你好啊!
Oh, oh... - Hello!
你让我湿透了 你这个坏女人
You got me soaking wet, you bad little girl.
过来 -天啊!
Come here... - Whoo, boy!
嘿 我赢了吗? -赢了 格雷格
Hey, did I win? - Yes, Greg.
我说过了 我的肺很大的 -我知道
I told you guys. I got really big lungs! - I know.
我的天啊 我没想到你会来
Oh, my god. I can't believe you're here.
我上次见你 你在地铁上嗨过头了
Like, last time I saw you, you were coked out on the subway,
像小鬣狗一样在地上撒尿
pissing on the floor like a little hyena.
我还以为你是纽约大学的学生呢
I thought you were an nyu student.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
所以我们不能再让酒鬼出来了
And that is why we do not let the henny monster out anymore.
不能!
No, no!
好了 但说真的 你好吗?
Okay, but, seriously, how are you?
我很好 -是吗?
I'm good. Yeah. - Yeah?
是的 我非常好 -太好了…
Yeah, I'm, like, really good. - Good. Good.
你的气色真好
You look so good.
我想你 -我也想你
I miss you! - I miss you too.
还有 我不得不说 我喜欢你的播客
Also, I have to say, love the podcast.
好的 这里有个播客粉丝
Okay, we have a fan of the pod.
我们喜欢你的播客 -播客粉丝
We love the podcast. - A fan of the pod.
我的天啊 能见到你太好了! 我没想到你会来!
Oh, my god! It's so good to see you!
简直不敢相信
I can't believe that you're here! It's, like, what?
你好 你好 我是艾玛 -你好
Hi. Hi, I'm Emma. - Hi.
我的天啊 非常抱歉 我太失礼了 我是爱丽丝
Oh, my god, I'm so sorry. That was so rude of me. I'm Alice.
各位 这位是比 比 这是大家
You guys, this is bee. Bee, this is everyone.
那个是大卫 我在这世上最好的朋友
That's David, my best friend in the whole, whole, whole wide world.
那个是艾玛
That's Emma.
那个是乔丹 还有…
That's Jordan, and...
你好!我是格雷格
'Sup! I'm Greg.
你好 帅哥!我是索菲
'Sup, player! I'm Sophie.
你是索菲?
You're Sophie?
真的很高兴你能来 小索
Real nice of you to make it, soph.
奇怪了 乔丹 这是什么意思?
Ooh, spicy, spicy, Jordan. What is that supposed to mean?
意思就是我们都在这里
Just means that we have all been here
却没有人知道你们要来
and nobody had any fucking clue that you were coming,
还是在暴风雨开始前一小时 所以…
let alone an hour before the storm is supposed to start, so...
什么?我跟你们说了我要来
What? I totally told you guys that I was coming.
我给你们发过信息 -在群聊里?
And I texted you. - In the group chat?
对 -你没有
Yeah. - No, you didn't.
总之 你们知道 我不擅长发信息 对吧?
Whatever, you guys know that I'm useless with text, right?
还有 我们本来昨天要来的
Also, we meant to come up yesterday,
但比被安排了轮班 所以…
but then bee got scheduled for a shift at work, so...
你在哪里工作?
Oh, where do you work?
电玩店 -不错
Gamehut. - Oh, nice.
你们怎么这么奇怪?你们在说我吗?
Why are you guys being so weird? Are you talking about me?
你拿那瓶香槟干什么? -天啊 各位!
What are you doing with that champagne? - Guys!
你不该碰我爸爸的东西的
You know you're not supposed to touch my dad's shit.
索菲来了 好吗?是索菲 千年难得一见
Sophie is here, okay? It's Sophie, it's a once in a millennium sighting.
我们得喝 -不行
We're doing it. - No.
得喝 快来 谁想开酒? -我来开
Yes, come on. Who wants to pop it? - I'll do it.
格雷格 帮我打开 -好的 我来开
Greg, you'll help me pop it? - Yeah, I'll pop it.
我… 我带东西来了
I, um... I brought something.
这是什么?
Oh! What, uh... what is it?
是西葫芦…面包
It's, uh, zucchini. A bread.
是西葫芦面包 -谢谢
It's zucchini bread. - Thank you.
嘿 书呆子们 -真贴心
Hey, nerds. - That's sweet.
我的天啊!
Right? - Oh, my god!
我的天啊!你怎么做到的?
Oh, my god! How did you do that?
你们看到了吗?-也没那么帅
Did you see that? - It's not that cool.
太不可思议了
That was crazy. - Oh, my god!
太帅了 我竟然没有拍下来
That was so sick. I can't believe we didn't video that.
把我爸爸的廓尔喀刀给我 给我
Give me my dad's Gurkha sword. Gimme that.
天啊 刚才太棒了
Here, man. - Fuck, that was so good.
我在墙上找到的 -别拿我墙上的东西
I just found it on the wall. - Yeah, don't grab shit off my wall.
慢点倒 这个酒可贵了
Whoa! Eh, careful with that pour, that shit's expensive.
好了…
All right, all right. - There we go. There we go.
谢谢 -非常厉害
Thanks. - Really impressive.
倒得不错
Nice pouring.
小索 你想喝吗? -我戒酒了
Soph, you want? - I'm sober.
我不喝 谢谢
Yay! - No, thanks.
祝贺你
Congrats.
干杯 -干杯
Cheers. - Cheers.
敬飓风! -敬飓风派对!
To hurricanes! - To hurricane parties!
耶 -敬飓风
Yeah. - To hurricanes.
飓风 干杯 -干杯
To hurricanes. - Deep.
朋友们 开始了!
Guys, it's starting!
聚会时间!
Party time!
开始了!
Starting.
该死 见鬼
Shit. Fuck.
马克斯怎么了?
Okay, what's going on with Max?
没怎么 -他在哪里?
Nothing. - Where is he?
他只是在休息 他会回来的 -这话什么意思?
He's just taking a break. He'll be back. - What does that mean?
你就这点能耐吗 混♥蛋♥?
Is that all you got, motherfucker?!
我们走吧
Let's go!
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Hey, fuckface!
我们能谈谈吗?
Can we talk for a second?
你会敲门吗? -不会 这是我家
Can you knock? - No, it's my house.
好啊 什么事?
Sure. What's up?
私下谈 -没问题
In private. - Oh! Sure.
对不起 他会吸取教训的
I'm sorry. He'll learn.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
那是《荒岛余生》里汤姆·汉克斯说的
Yeah, that's what Tom Hanks said in castaway.
她挺可爱的
She's actually really cute.
电影精选列表