Now, me...
我才疯了
I'm crazy.
雷米克
Remick.
去站岗
Stand guard.
你和我一起走吗
You'll come with me?
来吧
Come on.
把孩子放下 -没事的
Put down the baby. - It's okay.
把孩子放下
Put down the baby.
你是护士吗
Some nurse?
你很漂亮
You are very beautiful.
我父亲说他要上了你
My father says he's going to fuck you...
等我们安葬了我弟弟赫克托之后
after we bury my brother Hector.
我最好现在就上了你
I think it is better that I fuck you now.
下次你再咬我 我就宰了孩子
Next time, I cut the baby.
明白吗
Okay?
明白
Okay.
没什么好笑的
Nothing funny.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
把刀放下
Let go of that knife.
把刀放下
Let go of that knife.
你喜欢怎样的蛋 孩子
How do you like your eggs, son?
炒蛋
Scrambled?
阿♥拉♥克兰想要一个敞开的棺材
Alacran wanted an open casket.
不 神父
No, Father.
有点刻意
Puffy.
你来做弥撒吗
Will you say the mass?
还有谁会做弥撒
Who else would say mass?
你今天不该做弥撒 神父 不是今天
You shouldn't say the mass today, Father. Not today.
别傻了 -到我的小屋来 我们谈谈
Don't be a fool! - Come to my shed, we'll talk about it.
等葬礼结束之后 -不
After the funeral. - No!
拜托了
Please.
葬礼之后
After the funeral!
他不肯来 -谁
He won't come! - Who?
马龙神父
Father Malone.
我们为他点根蜡烛哀悼吧
We'll light a candle for him.
看起来很恭敬 老大
Looks damn respectful, boss.
表现出一些尊重
Show some respect.
所有的准备工作都做好了吗 -是的
Have all the preparations been made? - Yes, sir.
把属于赫克托的银币拿来 -我已经拿来了
Bring the silver that belongs to Hector. - I've got it right here.
我要把它放进棺材里
I want it to go in the coffin.
现在又怎么了
What is it now?
他在拉引线
He's pulling up the wire.
他们会杀了我们 -该死的
They're gonna kill us! - Damn it, man.
捡起来 -抱歉
Pick that up. - Sorry.
捡起来
Pick it up.
我说了我要棺材是开着的
I said I wanted this casket open.
你这恶魔
You devil!
上帝诅咒你
God damn you!
砰
Boom!
不
No!
棺材
The casket!
该死
Shit!
把棺材带出我的教堂
Get that casket out of my church!
把棺材带出去
Get out! Take that casket!
他们想把我们炸飞
They're trying to blow us up!
天呐
Jesus Christ!
不
No!
瞎子
Blind one!
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
我听不见你说什么
I cannot hear you.
但我能看见你
But I can see you.
你们两个
The both of you.
你现在聋了
You are deaf now.
也瞎了
As well as blind.
没有眼睛 没有耳朵
No eyes, no ears.
你就像条虫子一样
You are like a worm.
这一下是为我的手下
This is for my men.
这一下是为赫克托
And this is for Hector.
我看不见你
I can't see you.
也听不到你说什么
And I can't hear you.
你闻起来像坨屎
You smell like shit.
去洗个澡吧 混♥蛋♥
Take a bath, asshole.
找到什么了吗
Find anything?
大半个镇子里都是这样的银器
Plenty more of that silver laid out over half the town.
你用它来建一座新教堂
You use it to build a new church.
没有牧师吗
No priest?
这世上到处都是
Hell, the world is full of them.
她来了
Here she is!
给你
Here you go.
你确定你在诺斯波塔利斯没有兄弟吗
You sure you don't have a brother in Los Portales?
我希望我知道它在哪里 我问了所有人 没人知道
I wish I knew where it was. I've asked everyone, nobody does.
你确定你没事吗 -我会没事的
You sure you're gonna be all right? - I'm gonna be fine.
不再耳鸣了 -什么
No more ringing in the ears? - What?
不
No.
不耳鸣了
No more ringing.
也许他说谎了
Maybe he lied.
你杀的那个人
That man you killed.
也许诺斯波塔利斯根本就不存在
Maybe Los Portales doesn't even exist.
也许吧
Maybe.
但我答应过他
But I made a promise.
我知道
I know.
你觉得内尔怎么样
What do you think of Nell?
内尔
Nell?
作为这个小宝贝的名字
For this little baby here.
只是暂时
Just for now.
内尔是我母亲的名字
Nell was my mother's name.
我觉得这名字很好
I think that would be fine.