好吧 听我说
Okay... let me say this.
听我说
Let me say this.
如果我失去了我的妻子
If I lost my wife and...
隔天,一只小鸟落在了我的窗台
the next day, a little bird landed on my windowsill,
看我的眼睛
looked me right in the eye,
而且用纯正的英文对我说:“肖恩,是我,安娜,我回来了。。。”
and in plain English said,"Sean, it's me, Anna. I'm back,"...
我能说什么?我估计我会相信她,或者说我宁愿相信她
What could I say? I guess I'd believe her. Or I'd want to.
我会跟一只鸟缠在一起
I'd be stuck with a bird.
但是除了那之外,不会有别的了
But other than that, no.
我是一个相信科学的人,不信迷信这套
I'm a man of science. I just don't believe that mumbo-jumbo.
最后一个问题
Now, that's gonna have to be the last question.
我回家之前要去跑步
I need to go running before I head home.
好
Okay.
哦,不好意思
Oh. Excuse me.
我忘记带缎带了
I forgot the ribbon.
快点,我可不想独自上去
Come on. I don't want to go up alone.
马上
I'll be a minute.
嗨,我
Hi, I...
我是在上一次聚会上遇见安娜的
I met Anna at a party.
我给她打电♥话♥问她是否愿意和我约会,她的答复是“不”
And I called her to see if she'd go out with me, but she said no.
我继续打电♥话♥,不停的打
But I kept calling.
直到一年后,她才答应和我共进晚餐
It took one year to get her to have dinner with me.
在那的一年之后,我向她求婚
A year after that, I asked her to marry me.
她的回答仍然是“不”
She said no.
一年之后我再问她,她还是坚持说“不”
A year later, I asked her again and she still said no.
两个星期以前...
Two weeks ago...
她说“也许”
she said "Maybe."
而今晚我站在这里是因为她说了“可以”
Tonight I stand before you with a "Yes."
嗨
Hi.
- 你好 How are you?
- 你好 Good.
我把缎带忘在车子里了
I left... the ribbon in the car.
我马上就来
I'll be up in a minute.
嗨
Hi.
- 祝贺你 Congratulations.
- 哦,谢谢 Oh, thanks.
你要把它包起来吗?
Would you like me to wrap it?
把它包的漂亮一点
Make it look pretty.
安娜
Anna.
克里弗德
Clifford.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
这是一件好事,恭喜你
This is a good thing. Congratulations.
- 嗨 Hi.
- 嗨 Hi.
我是约瑟
I'm Joseph.
- 这位是 This is...
- 克里弗德 Clifford.
恭喜,很不错的演讲
Congratulations. Nice speech.
我听说过很多有关你的故事
I've heard a lot about you.
克拉拉在这里,她忘记了一条缎带
Clara's here. She forgot a ribbon.
- 哦 Oh.
- 为了给你的礼物 For your present.
我最好去等等她
So I better go and wait for her.
享受这宴会
Enjoy the festivities.
我会的,我们会的
I will. We will.
谢谢
Thank you.
我喜欢你说的
I liked what you said.
肖恩
Sean!
肖恩
Sean!
马上!
One minute!
我来了
I'm coming!
我们吃这个吧
Let's eat this thing.
鲍勃,你可以来切吗
Bob, would you carve?
好的
Sure.
德拉蒙兹一家在这里吗?德拉蒙兹一家在哪里?
Are the Drummonds here? Where are the Drummonds?
他们已经打电♥话♥叫他了,他们说会迟一点到
They called. They said they' re gonna be late.
他们会来吃蛋糕的
That they'd be here for the cake.
好吧
Fine.
安娜做出了一个决定
Anna's made a decision.
哦
Oh.
你已经挑选了一个日子?
You've picked a date?
- 五月 The merry month of May.
- 好啊 Fantastic.
- 乔,恭喜你 Joe, congratulations.
- 谢谢,鲍勃 Thank you, Bob.
我想要告诉她
I wanted to tell her.
这是我的婚礼
It's my wedding.
我能不兴奋吗?
Can't I be excited?
五月是很不错的月份
May's a great month.
美好而温暖
Nice and warm.
- 干的不错,约瑟 Well done, Joseph.
- 谢谢 Thank you.
嗨
Hi.
你打算去埃利诺的派对吗
Are you coming to Eleanor's party?
不,我想见到安娜
No. I want to see Anna.
我过去一直在上课,在那之后我放弃了 我...我希望我没有
I used to take lessons and then I stopped. I... I wish I hadn't.
我们要吃蛋糕了
We're gonna do the cake.
不好意思,我没迟到了
Sorry we're late.
在饭厅中
In the dining room.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们在这里
Here we are.
你能帮她把刀拿过来吗?
Can you get the knife for her?
看那个
Look at that.
不,不敢置信,干的不错
No, I don't believe it. Nice work.
许个愿吧,埃利诺
Make a wish, Eleanor.
劳拉和安娜在我的旁边
Laura and Anna on each side of me.
生日快乐,妈妈
Happy birthday, Mother.
生日快乐,妈妈
Happy birthday, Mom.
我在这里见到安娜
I'm here to see Anna.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Who are you?
进厨房♥里面说吧,我会告诉你的
Let's go into the kitchen. I'll tell you there.
你想耍我吗?
Are you gonna play a trick on me?
不
No.
好吧
Okay.
他想要私底下和我说话
He wants to talk to me in private.
你相信吗?
Could you believe that?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你
You.
你想要我?这就是你想说的?
You want me? Is that what you're saying?
你是我老婆
You're my wife.
我们已经结婚了?你说我们曾经结婚了?
We're married? You're telling me
that we got married at some point in time?
是的
Yes.
好吧,我正准备和约瑟举办婚礼,他比你稍微年长一点点
Well... I'm getting married to Joseph. He's a little bit older than you.
我们有一些共同点
We have a little bit more in common.
但是如果时间不同,谁知道呢,也许
But if the timing was a little bit different, who knows? Maybe.
你是个英俊的小男孩,但是我准备和其他人结婚了
You're a handsome little boy. But I'm getting married to someone else.
是我
It's me...
肖恩
Sean.
你告诉我你是肖恩?
You're telling me that you're Sean?
是的
Yes.
走
Let's go.
你将会犯一个大错误如果你和约瑟结婚
You'll be making a big mistake if you marry Joseph.
吉米,你知道这是谁吗?
Jimmy, do you know who this is?
肖恩
Sean.
他住在这里吗?
Does he live in the building?
没有
No.
那么就叫一辆出租车把他送回家吧
Then put him in a taxi and send him home.
好的
Sure.
你知道怎么坐地铁吗?
Do you know how to take the subway?
- 知道 Yeah.
- 你今晚不应该在这里出现 You're not supposed to be here tonight.
回家
Go home.
怎么了?
So?
他说他是肖恩
He says he's Sean.
肖恩
Sean.
对
Right.
他的名字是肖恩
His name was Sean.
不,真的,吉米在楼下说的