片名:鸟 人
她喜欢你
She likes you.
你看,麦兰尼
You see, Melanie...
她很美
..she's every bit as pretty.
你很好
You've been very nice.
你想要什么都可以
Now you can have what you want.
嘿,你!
Hey, you!
鸟人!
Birdboy!
安格鲁古奇太太说羽毛会让你气喘
Mrs. Angelucci said them feathers can give you asthma.
我有个好主意
I've got a great idea.
我们列出来
Let's enlist.
亲爱的,小孩一定要运动
Kids got to play, honey.
去告诉你的儿子
Go tell that to your son.
鸟人!
Birdy!
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
星期四换班?
Switch shifts on Thursday?
他们怎么没换绷带?
How come they didn't change the bandages?
不,女士!他现在没空
No, ma'am. He's unavailable right now.
我叫他打给你好吗?
Can I have him call you?
是摩尔医生
That's Doctor Moore.
我要带多久?
How long do I wear these things?
你看完你朋友之后我们就拆掉
We'll take them off when you get back from seeing your friend.
我会知道是不是一切都在原位
Then I'll see if you got everything back in the right place.
应该没问题也许会多个耳朵
Should be okay, give or take an ear or two.
我想接得不错,艾尔
I think the graft is going to be just fine, Al.
之后,你会有点痒但不能抓
After a while it'll start itching, but you can't scratch it.
行吗? 行
- Okay? - Okay.
这样就可以了
This ought to hold you.
你觉得如何?
How do you feel?
像隐形人
Like the Invisible Man.
你回来时再来看我,好吗?
Come see me when you get back, okay?
当然
Sure thing.
别担心
Don't worry.
嘣
Boo!
别瞪,亲爱的不礼貌
Don't stare, honey. It's rude.
该死,鸟人
Shit, Birdy.
所有你让我经历过的事
The things you put me through.
他们都说你是怪胎,即便你是我弟弟
They always said you were weird. Even my kid brother.
你还记得那把刀吗?
Do you remember the time with the knife?
靠
Shit.
老天!这些该死的小孩!
Jesus Christ! These damn kids!
太好了!我们永远拿不回来了,那女人是个巫婆
Way to go! Now we'll never get it back. The lady's a witch.
别靠近我的庭院!
Stay out of my yard!
你听见了吗?
You hear?
我们没有别的球了,那我们怎么打?
We don't have another ball. How else we going to play?
不要打到这里,到别的地方玩
By not hitting it here. Go somewhere else and play.
这里不是球场,这是我的庭院
This ain't no ballpark. This is my yard.
你为何不想想办法?
Why don't you do something about it?
亲爱的,小孩要运动
Kids got to play, honey.
你对你自己的小孩说
You tell that to your own boy.
我不要
Uh-uh. I don't want to.
来嘛,,为什么不要?
Come on, why not?
我就是不想 你当然想
- I just don't feel like it. - Sure you feel like it.
如果我让你
Well, if I let you...
我可以穿你的皮夹克?
...can I wear your letter jacket?
好
Yes.
嗨,艾尔
Hey, Al.
艾尔! 什么?
- Al! - What?
他在街上那个怪胎
He's down the street. The weird kid.
等一会儿,玛利欧,滚开!
Later, Mario. Get lost.
快,你答应的
- Come on, you promised. - Shit.
嘿
Hey you.
嗨,鸟人!
Hey, birdboy!
耶!
Yeah.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
就象对空气说话
This is like talking to the air.
有刀借我吗,小子? 有碎片
Got a knife I can borrow, kid? Got a splinter.
是这个吗,玛利欧?
This it, Mario?
对,那是我的刀
Yeah, that's my knife.
你这小偷!我弟说是他的
You thief! My brother says it's his.
走开!别跟我乱来!
Back off! Don't mess with me!
别跟我哥乱来!
Don't mess with my brother!
他是摔角冠军!
He's a wrestling champion!
你有麻烦了!这刀最好是你的
Now you're in trouble! This really better be your knife.
是我的西金法斯从我这儿偷的
It is. Ziegenfuss stole it from me.
我以为你说他偷的!
I thought you said he stole it!
不!我说他有
No! I just said he had it.
老天,玛利欧
Jesus, Mario.
我从西金法斯买♥♥来的,但如果是他偷的,还给你
I bought it from Ziegenfuss. But if he stole it, you can have it.
别碰那把刀
Don't touch it.
是我的 我再给你另外一把
- It's mine. - We'll get you another.
拿去
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
你哪学来的?你摔角吗?
Where'd you learn all that stuff? You wrestle or something?
不
No.
你应该
You should.
你喜欢镜子?
You like pigeons?
喜欢哪方面?
What's to like?
它们会飞
They fly.
它们会飞,那又怎样?
They fly. So what?
那就够了
That's enough.
过来,艾尔要不要走?
Come on, Al. Are we going, or what?
我训练这些成为信鸽
I'm training these to be carrier pigeons.
你是说像大战一样?
Ha, ha. You mean with the notes, like in a war?
我还有课,我要走了
I got a class. I've got to go.
走吧
So go.
去你的!
Up yours!
真丑的鸟!
Pretty ugly birds.
如果他真的能训练它们,稍后我就会买♥♥一只
You know, if he really can train them to carry notes, I'd buy one.
你会吗? 当然会,很多小孩都会
- You would? - Sure. A lot of kids would.
嘿
Hey.
等等!
Wait a minute!
我帮你抓一些如何?
How about if I help you catch some?
它们能那么做真好玩
It's funny how they do that.
如果不是过去五十年中每五分钟都不曾发生
If it hadn't happened every 5 minutes for the last 50 years...
白♥痴♥
Dumb.
她们总会回来同样的地方
They always come back to the same place.
看吧?
See?
每次回来都在同一个地方做它们自己的事
Same exact spot every time and just carry on with their business.
快 你要去哪?
- Come on. - Where you going?
更高的地方
Higher.
我们要爬上去跟她们说话 你开玩笑?
- We got to get up to talk to them. - Are you kidding?
我们可以上来这里吗?
- Are we allowed up here? - No.
看起来真的很高
Looks awful high to me.
去你的!
- Fuck you! - Ha, ha.
成功了!
It worked!
鸟人,你在哪?
Birdy, where are you?
很好笑,你♥他♥妈♥的在哪里?
Very funny. Now where the fuck are you?
快出来我知道你在里面,怪胎
Come the hell out. I know you're in here, birdbrain.
那是什么?
What's that?
我替你做的一套鸽子装
A pigeon suit I'm making for you.
这样她们会把你当成它们的一份子
This way, they'll think you're one of them.
我不要它们认为我是其中的一份子
I don't want them to think I'm one of them.
快,穿穿看
Come on, just try it.
我宁死也不♥穿♥
No way would I be caught dead in that.
我觉得很荒谬
I feel ridiculous.
你看起来棒透了
You look terrific.
过来 在这里
Come on. It's over here.
我要去换衣服我看起来很笨
I want to go change. I look stupid!
对鸟不会,艾尔
Not to a bird, Al.
风景很好
电影精选列表