Think you know it?
知道答案吗?
Yes, sir.
是的 老师
Name the five Great Lakes.
说出五大湖的名字
Name one.
说一个
Lake, uh鈥?Lake Huron?
是...休伦湖?
That's a boy, Joe!
那是乔伊!
Ifyou run, you'll catch up with the others. Happy Easter.
如果你现在赶去 就能赶上其他人 复活节快乐
Happy Easter, sir!
复活节快乐 老师!
Ed, are you leaving now?
艾德 你要走了?
Have to stop at LaPorte's office. Then I'm leaving. Why?
我先去拉伯茨的办公室 然后就走 有什么事?
Can you give me a push? My car is stalled.
能帮我拖一下车吗? 死火了
I can't. My wife has our car today.
不行啊 车子今天我妻子开走了
Why don't you get a new car, Pat? I wish I could.
你为什么不买♥♥辆新车 派特? 我也想
Maybe Wally can give you a push. Wally?
也许沃利能帮你拖车 沃利?
You're not going downtown, are you? I wasn't planning to.
你不打算到镇上去? 我是没打算去
I'll be lucky to get home.
我能回家就很好了
Wally, can you give my car a push?
沃利 你能帮我拖车吗?
Yeah, sure, ifyou can wait a few minutes. I'm parked right next to yours.
当然可以 不过要等我一下 我的车子就停在你的车子旁边
Yeah. Have a nice vacation, Ed.
好了 假期愉快 艾德
Try and get some rest. Thanks, Pat.
好好休息一下 谢谢
I'd give her a push myself, only Lou has our car today and I've got to get downtown.
我自己会帮她拖车 不过露今天 开了我的车 而且我得到镇上去
Say, you're coming tonight, aren't you? Sure.
那就是说你今晚会过来 是吗? 是的
Who you bringing? Just myself.
你跟谁一起过来? 就我一个
Why don't you bring Pat? She's nice.
怎么不带上派特?她人不错
Yeah, I just might.
嗯 我看看
How long are you gonna be stuck here? May I?
你打算在这呆多久? 可以借用一下吗?
Couple of hours at least, unless you want to take on those parents for me.
至少还要几个小时 除非你帮我照顾这些家长
I can't. [ Dialing ]
我帮不了
Ifyou wanna bring those reports over tonight, I'll get them cleaned up for you tomorrow.
如果你通宵弄好这些报告 我明天会帮你收拾干净
Hello, darling. I'm stuck here at school again.
亲爱的 我又得留在学校了
No, it's a meeting with a couple of board members. I'm sorry I didn't let you know sooner.
不 是要和几个董事会成员开会 很抱歉没能早些告诉你
No, I won't forget. So long.
不 我不会忘记了 再见
Why can't you tell your wife about yourjob with the cab company?
你为什么不告诉你妻子 你在出租车公♥司♥工作
She'd think it isn't good enough for me. Well, it isn't.
她会觉得那对我来说不是件好事 的确
Pays the bills. Fine thing...
要付帐单 很好...
as good a teacher as you are has to be working on the side.
像你这样的好老师还得干兼♥职♥
Let me have the bus fare, will you. I'll give it back to you tonight.
借我点车费 行吗? 今晚我会还给你
What time are we expected? Lou said about... 7:30?
我们要等到什么时候? 露说大概7点半
7:30. Thank you, Bob.
7点半 谢谢 鲍勃
Would you like to come in now, ladies? Yes.
请进来吧 女士们 好的
Hey!
嘿!
Hey, Voice!
嘿 接綫员!
Hiya, Voice. Hey, try to keep me in the Ridgemont district today, will ya? Number 1 2.
你好 接綫员 今天尽量让我呆在 雷吉蒙特区 好吗?12号♥
Okay, 1 2, I'll remember. Good. Thanks.
好 12 我会记住的 好的 谢谢
Hey, Voice, keep me Central, will ya?
接綫员 让我留在中区 行吗?
Remember, I'm 36, Central. How are you doing on the horses?
记住 我是36号♥ 中区 你还有赌马吗?
Hey, that's what I mean. Don't give me any runs to the track.
嘿 我就是这个意思 别让我跑赛马场那边
If I stay there, I bet. If I bet, I lose. So it's your fault.
如果我在那边 我会赌马 如果我赌马就会输 这就是你的错
Okay, 36. Central. Thanks, Voice.
好吧 36 中区 谢谢 接綫员
I got a budget, you know.
我拿到预算了
Hey, you okay? [ Ed Panting ]
你还好吗?
Yeah, I'm鈥?I'm all right.
嗯 我...我没事
Hi. Hi, Ed.
你好 你好 艾德
Want some coffee? Thanks.
要喝咖啡吗? 谢谢
Busy? Soso.
很忙? 一般般
Yellow Cab. 1 41 8 King Street? Right away.
黄色出租车 国王街1418号♥?马上到
Yellow Cab.
黄色出租车
2 1 6 West Avenue North? Race track?
西大道北216号♥?赛马场?
[ TV: Horse Whinnying ] Hi, Dad!
爸爸!
Hi, Son.
儿子
Bring me anything?
有带东西给我吗?
Trout season opens tomorrow.
鲑鱼季节明天就开始了
Now, what did I forget? [ TV: Gunshots, Music Continues ]
我忘了什么?
I know, Mr. Daniels. It just makes it difficult for tonight, that's all.
我知道 丹尼尔斯先生 今晚已经很难熬了 就这样
Yes. All right.
好的
You bring the olives? Ohh!
你买♥♥橄榄了吗? 噢!
I 鈥?I'll go right out. No, never mind.
我 我马上去 没关系
The water heater's off again. Was that Daniels you were talking to?
热水器又坏了 你刚才和丹尼尔斯通话?
Yes. He said he'd be over to fix it in the morning.
是的 他说他明天早上修
What kept you so long? You know we're having company tonight.
你怎么这么久才回来? 你知道今天晚上我们有客人
I called you, dear. Couple of members ofthe school board.
我打电♥话♥给你了 亲爱的 学校董事会的几个成员来了
Can I help? No.
我能帮你做什么? 不用了
The members ofthe board seem to be unusually active this year, don't they?
今年董事会的成员好像特别活跃 是不是?
[ TV: Man ] Yeehaw! [ TV: Gunfire Continues ]
吼吼~
Hmm. Well, are we going fishin'?
嗯 我们去钓鱼吗?
Doesn't this stuff bore you? No.
你不觉得闷吗? 不觉得
It's always the same story. I know.
总是一样的故事 我知道
Everybody's going fishin'. Paul and his dad are.
每个人都去钓鱼了 保罗和他的父亲也去
Everybody! I can't help that.
每个人! 我没办法
I have work to do. But vacation started today.
我有工作要做 但今天开始放假了
Have you practiced your music? Not yet.
你练音乐了吗? 还没
Well, why don't you do that while I help your mother.
我帮你妈妈干活时 你去练音乐吧
Wally and the LaPortes are coming over tonight. Can I stay up late?
沃利和拉伯茨今晚过来 我能晚些睡吗?
We'll see. Collect all this junk.
看看吧 把这些收拾好
How many are coming, Lou?
有多少人要来 露?
The LaPortes, the Joneses and Wally, so far.
拉伯茨夫妇 琼斯夫妇和沃利他们
But we need one more ifwe're going to play two tables. Is Wally bringing anyone?
不过如果要开两桌玩的话 还差一个人 沃利会带人来吗?
I asked him to bring Pat Wade.
我叫他带上派特 维德
I thought she only played hearts.
我以为她只玩扑克牌
I think she plays bridge.
我想她会桥牌
Two tables, huh?
两桌?
Well, it isn't simply a matter of choosing between having a baby or buying a vacuum cleaner.
那不像决定要个孩子 或买♥♥台吸尘器这么简单
Well, at least it shouldn't... be. Well, you don't have a child with asthma.
好吧 至少不应该这样 你和艾斯玛没生小孩
I don't care much the doctor says it's psychosomatic.
我不在意医生说什么精神紧张
As far as I'm concerned it's the dust, and we need a new vacuum cleaner.
我现在关心的就是这些灰尘 我们得买♥♥一台新的吸尘器
Seven spades, doubled and redoubled.
黑桃七 加倍 再加倍
Do you have some kind of pain, Ed? Nothing's wrong.
艾德 是不是不舒服? 我没事
The game's over. That's good.
玩完了 很好
I only had them because ofyou, and you spend halfthe evening in here.
因为你我才让他们来的 而你却在这呆了半晚
Why don't you help them find their coats. I'll be right in.
你帮他们找找大衣 我马上来
Ed 鈥?
艾德
There you go. Tell me, Bob.
你的 告诉我 鲍勃
Why is it necessary for you and Ed to have board meetings every other afternoon?
你和艾德为什么每隔一个下午 就要开董事会?
Just a couple of board members today, Lou.
ustacoupleofboardmembers 今天有几个董事会成员过来了 露
I think they should leave you alone for a while. You do enough.
我觉得他们不应该再烦着你 你已经做得够多的了
This is a new poster, isn't it, Ed? Yes, it is.
这张海报是新的 对不 艾德? 是的
We have to run. Good night. Good night, everybody! Thanks for everything!
我们赶时间 晚安 大家晚安!谢谢你们!
Remember the days when we used to resent vacations because they interrupted our work?
记得以前我们因为假期打乱了工作 老是不喜欢假期吗?
Not me, Ed. [ Chuckles ]
我没有 艾德
Good night, Lou. You've never looked more beautiful, Vi.
晚安 露 你真是太漂亮了
Thanks, Lou. It's because I'm having the baby.
谢谢 露 那是因为我怀孕了
Good night, Vi. Good night, Ed.
晚安 晚安 艾德
See you tomorrow, Ed. Good night.
明天见 艾德 晚安
Thanks again, Lou. Goodbye, Pat.
谢谢你 露 再见 派特
Good night, Pat. Good night, Ed.
晚安 派特 晚安 艾德
Trout season opens tomorrow.
鲑鱼季节明天就开始了
What do you say you, Lou, Richie and I get a couple of sleeping bags, take off for a few days?
你 露 里奇和我带上睡袋 离开几天 怎么样?
Maybe next weekend. Okay. Good night, Ed.
也许下个周末吧 好的 晚安 艾德
Good night, Wally. Good night.
晚安 沃利 晚安
Leave them, honey.
别收拾了 亲爱的
All right.
好吧
Wouldn't it be great for both of us to really get away one ofthese days?
我们离开一天 不好吗?
Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯
You like the Joneses? They're all right.
你喜欢琼斯夫妇吗? 他们不错
I think she's very nice. Who?
我觉得她人不错 谁?
Mrs. Jones.
琼斯太太
She gripes too much.
她老是发牢骚
I think they're both dull.
我觉得他们很闷
You think they're what? Dull!
你觉得他们怎么样? 闷!
So are we.
我们也是
电影精选列表