所以 谋杀犯把雪灌进受害者嘴里
Okay, so, a murderer drowns his victim
你知道吗
You get it?
雪融化了 没有迹像
It melts. No evidence.
啊 在吗
Uh... Heiio?
很好 与众不同
Well, it's different.
你知道 这样能扩大你爱斯基摩人阅读人群
You know, could expand your eskimo readership.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
很好 我喜欢这样穿
Yes, i love that outfit.
我也爱死了 谢谢你
I'd kill for that.Thank you.
好了 还有另外一件事
All right. So, here's the other one.
女孩怀有身孕 是连体双胞胎
The girls find a dead siamese twin
还拿着一把开过的枪
Holding a fired gun, all right?
他们想尝试查出
They have to try to figufe out
是哪一个婴儿杀了另一个
Which twin kiiied the other.
就像那样啊
Like that?
哦 我有个想法
Oh. Here's a thought --
也许不是谋杀
Maybe it wasn't murder.
而是自杀 是的 就我而言
Maybe it was suicide. Yeah, personally,
我同意连体婴儿一说
I'd go with the siamese twins.
他们共享同一器官彼此敌对
They're enemies the same organs.
很是扭曲
That's twisted.
是啊 " 柳树林针织社会
Yeah, ''the willow grove knitting society
卖♥♥到暹罗去了 "
Goes to siam.''
女孩把缝针当筷子用
Girls use the needles as chopsticks --
真是经典
Total classic.
去不了暹罗
Can't go to siam
1948年改名为泰国了
It was renamed thailand in 1 948.
你不知道吗
Did you know that?
还有多琳讨厌坐飞机
And doreen hates to fly.
虽然那样 很高兴你会喜欢
I'm really glad you liked it, though.
稍后我会留下有
I'm gonna leave myself a message later
更多细节留言
With more details, but...
好了 我还忘了什么
Okay. What am i forgetting?
你手臂上有颜料
Did you put paint on youf arm?
噢
Ah.
好了 我还忘了什么
Okay, what am i fofgetting?
耳环 对 耳环
Earrings. Yes, eaffings.
你知道吗
You know what?
他们应该把你的小说拍成电影
They should make your noveis into movies,
并邀请拿过许多奥斯卡奖的大演员
Get like some big actress with lots of oscars
让你这个神秘的画家朋友开开心
To play the enigmatic painter friend --
可是个很容易被情节带动的人
Who could very easily be added to the plot.
我会告诉好莱坞你的想法 看看
I will tell hollywood about your feelings. Look.
想一下 哦 是的 就是这个
Thinking? Ah, yes. Definitely.
我要迟到了
I am so late.
有机会见到自己的粉丝肯定很棒
I think it's great you get a chance to meet youf fans.
嗷
Ouch!
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
I'm fine.
还有 菲茨 我走了他肯定会撒尿
By the way, fritz totally pissed i'm going.
他会适应的
He'ii get over it.
还有件事 我能借几张光碟吗
Far more importantly, can i borrow some dvds?
你肯定有那些过时的电影
You must have like every movie ever made.
我有还没有拍出来的电影
I have movies that haven't even been thought of yet.
哦 唇膏 唇膏 唇膏
Uh, chapstick, chapstick, chapstick.
找不到唇膏
No chapstick.
好了
All right.
我为什么把自己搞进这些事里
Why do i get myself into these things?
你能告诉我吗
Can you just tell me?
哦 冰冷的金钱
Uh, hard, cold cash.
接受吧 玩得愉快
Take it , Do something fun.
我把所有的演讲费用放进银行里了
I put all of my speaker's fees in the bank.
很有趣吧
That's fun, right?
嘿 我会想你的
Hey, you. I'm gonna miss you.
我走了你要乖乖的
You be nice to patsy while i'm gone.
我得出发了
I got to get on the road.
拜 菲茨
Bye, fritz.
晚上回来记得给我打个电♥话♥
Give me a call when you get back tonight.
到时我们喝几杯
We'll have a glass of wine.
我设置了警报 你知道密♥码♥ 谢谢
I just set the alarm. You know the code. Thanks.
不客气 唇膏
You're welcome. chapstick
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
好了
Okay. All right.
再见 好了 一帆风顺
See you later. Okay. Knock 'em dead.
好吧 希望如此
right, hopefully.
拜 拜
Bye. Bye.
再见 女孩们
See you soon, girls.
♪ And all the roses seem to fade ♪
♪ Sunlight always turns to shade ♪
前面两英哩
in two miles,
斜坡弯道处84号♥道向北
Take the onramp towards the I-84 north.
汤姆 你总是知道最近的路
You always know the best way, tom.
♪ Time will pass, and seasons change ♪
♪ We all start to act our age ♪
现在向右转
now make a right turn
♪ As the distance makes us strange ♪
♪ Play your part up on the stage ♪
♪ And i'm tired of pretending ♪
♪ That i'm happy to be here ♪
♪ As our time together's ending ♪
♪ I just want to tell you ♪
♪ Dear love ♪
♪ Dear lo-o-o-ve♪
你到达了目的地
you have reached your destina tion.
♪ Dear love ♪
♪ Dear lo-o-o-ve ♪
♪ Dear love ♪
♪ Dear -- ♪
谢谢你 汤姆
Thanks, tom.
我该把你腾出这个地方 有点窄了
I should let you out of there sometime. It must get cramped.
你好
Hello.
你是从84号♥公路来
You take the 84?
是的
I did. Ah.
我是诺维儿·拉蒙娜 三只蜜蜂的会长
Ramona Norvell, president of the three bees.
电♥话♥里说了那么久终于见面了
Finally we meet after all the phone yak.
是啊 拉蒙娜 我是泰丝 很高心和你见面
Yes, ramona. Tess. It's so nice to put a face to the voice.
哦 是的
Oh, ditto.
哦 漂亮的GPS
ooh! Nice gps.
哦 实际上它
Oh, actually it's
想像一下它只需从一些
Imagine the way it just sucks the information
转动的金属球上下载信息
Down from some whirling metal ball of technology
高科技 对吧
High above. Right?
这将来是什么样子呢
What are they gonna think of next?
哦 抱歉 有点乱
Uh, ex cuse me. I'm a bit of a mess.
好吧 我在邮件里提到过
Well, as i mentioned in my e-mail,
我们都是针织协会的狂热粉丝
We are all rabid fans of the knitting society gals.
我会给你支票
I'll be writing your check
从我们的读书学习会账户中扣除
From our books & brown baggers account
你今天有时间就可以完成
Just soon as you're done today.
我连笔都准备好了
i even have my own pen.
当然可以 你是会长
'Course you do. You're the president.
是的
Yes.
开过来还行吧
How was the drive?
哦 永无止境
Ugh. Endless.
84号♥在美国是一条糟糕的高速路
84 is the worst highway in america.
真的吗 要尽快开过那里
Truly. Walk here faster.
我可以为你节省1个小时
I can save you an hour easy
那样就能从另外一条路回去
Heading back a different way.
哦 那里风景优美 还有唱歌♥的松鼠
Oh. Scenic drive, singing squirrels
什么都有
Whole bit.
我还是喜欢走近路 谢谢你
I love me a shortcut. Thank you.
正如你细致入微的性格一样
As your most finely-realized character,
遗传了多琳·马奎斯
Doreen marquis,
像 " 柳树林针织协会卖♥♥去达拉斯了 "
Says in ''the willow grove knitting society goes to dallas,''
" 生命中最重要的两件事就是
''The two best things in life
温热的羊角面包 " 羊角面包
''Are warm croissants ''warm croissants
和快速回家的路 " 快速回家的路
And a quick way home.'' and a quick way home.''