斯坦·劳莱
与
奥列佛·哈台
卧铺标记
哈台先生告诉劳莱先生
在圣达菲站十的四分之一处见他--
但劳莱先生很困惑
以为他意思是9:45--
请走过道
Gang way, please!
你到哪里去了
Where have you been?
我一直在找你
I've been looking all over for you.
全体上车
All aboard!
旧金山 圣贝纳迪诺 纽约市
San Francisco, San Bernardino, New York City
全体上车
All aboard!
他说什么呀
What did he say?
这车是去波茨维尔的吗
Does this train go to Pottsville?
竖起耳朵听着
Keep your ears open.
全体上车
All aboard.
全体上车
All aboard.
谢谢
Thank you.
全体上车
All aboard.
和波茨维尔
...and Pottsville.
那是我们的车
That's our train.
你怎么不把
Don't you keep...
别傻站在那儿
Don't stand there like that!
帮我把乐谱捡起来 车开了
Help me pick the music up, the train's moving!
全体上车
All aboard.
嘿 快点 车马上就要开了
Hey, come on, the train's about to go now.
快点 斯坦
Come on, Stan!
这是今天最后一班车 快点
This is the last train today, come on!
看着点路
Watch where you're going.
快点 把那东西给我
Come on, give me that stuff.
再见 莫林
Goodbye, Maureen!
再见 兄弟
Goodbye, pal!
行吧 我们把乐谱丢了
Well, we've lost the music.
现在我们该怎么办
Now what are we gonna do?
我们可以伪造
We can fake it.
伪造
Fake it.
还好你没把小提琴弄丢
A good thing you didn't lose the fiddle,
不然我们就完了
or we would be sunk.
坐下
Sit down.
我去找售票员
I'll find the conductor.
嘿
Hey!
你什么意思
What's the idea?
我可太抱歉了 他没看见你
I'm awfully sorry, but he didn't see you.
我哪儿都不能相信你
I can't trust you anywhere.
回去
Get back there.
你是要干什么
What are you trying to do?
你们这俩家伙要去哪
Where are you fellas going?
我们要去波茨维尔
We're going to Pottsville.
坐下
Sit down.
我是这场演出的经理
I'm the manager of this act.
让我看看你的票
Let me see your ticket.
波茨维尔
Pottsville.
你们这俩家伙要去波茨维尔干嘛
What are you fellas gonna do in Pottsville?
我们是歌♥舞杂耍大腕。
We're a big time vaudeville act.
行吧 我敢说你肯定很厉害
Well, I'll bet you're good.
跟我来
Come with me.
快点
Come on.
别那样打我
Don't hit me like that.
就这儿
That's it.
你要睡哪里
Where are you going to sleep?
我当然是睡上面喽
I'm going to sleep up there, of course.
可 我们不能带着这乐器上去
Well, we can't get up there with this instrument.
我才不管这乐器
I don't care about the instrument
我是演出经理
I'm the manager of the act
我要看着我的小提琴
I'm going to watch my fiddle.
我是不会把它随便放的
I'm not going to let that go anywhere...
这儿有人睡着呢
There's people sleeping here.
你们需要保持安静
You have to keep quiet.
对不起
I'm sorry.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
嘘
Shh!
嘘
Shh.
上去吧
Get up there.
我们去睡觉吧
Let's go to bed.
嘘
Shh.
不要嘘我
Don't shush me.
把我帽子搞坏了
Broke my hat.
你马上把鞋子脱了然后上去
Now take your shoes off and get up there.
离那远点
Get away from that.
把你脚放这儿
Put your foot in there.
等我推上去的时候 抓好它
When I push you up, grab it.
对喽
That's right.
过来吧
Get over there.
现在你把脚放这儿
Now put your foot here.
抓好它 抓住它
Grab it, get it.
嘿
Hey!
这是我们的地方
This is our place.
上去吧
Get up there.
干嘛
Why...
嘘
Shh.
踩我背上
Get up on my back.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在躺下
Now lay down.
你别那样打我
Don't you hit me like that,
我要把你脖子拉拉长
I'll stretch your neck.
嘘
Shhh.
嘘我
Shush me.
现在抓住我的手
Now hold my hand.
我真想把你和行李一起托运了
I wish I'd checked you with the baggage.
我们上♥床♥睡吧
Let's hit the bed.
我们有四场演出呢
We've got four shows.
你能别那么挤我吗
Could you not crowd me so much?
把你头从我身上挪开
Get your head off of mine!
你现在要把我给掐死了
Now you're choking me here.
让我把吊裤带脱了
Let me get my suspenders off.
你干嘛要上铺啊
What'd you get an upper berth for?
他们就只剩这个了
It was the only thing they had.
我试过了
I tried...
不要那么挤着
Don't crowd so much.
不要一直那样推我
Don't keep pushing me like that.
没地方了
Can't get any more room.
你在掐着我
You're choking me!
嘘
Shhh.
闭嘴
Shut up.
别那样打我
Don't hit me like that.
把你脚从我脸上拿开
Get your foot out of my face.
不要那么挤着
And don't crowd!
你干嘛不待你自己这边
Why don't you stay on your own side?
你能不能别挤了
Will you quit crowding?
你能不能再离远点 别挤了
Would you mind get over further and don't crowd?
我看起来跟条鲭鱼一样
I look like a mackerel.
把那东西从我脚上拿开
Get that thing off my foot.
把它给我
Give it to me.
再也不会被那烦到了
Won't be bothered with that anymore.
你知道我裤子在你腿上吗
Did you know that you have my pants on your leg?
到你那边去
Get over on your side.
你别那样打我
Don't you hit me like that.
现在保持安静
Now keep quiet.
那是我的脚
That's my foot.
那 把你的脚拿开
Well, get your foot out of the way.
我要把裤子放起来
I want to put these pants...
电影精选列表