好了
Okay.
# 人们搬进搬出
# People movin' out, people movin' in
# 为什么? 因为他们的肤色
# Why? Because of the color of the skin
# 跑 跑 跑
# Run, run, run
# 但无处躲藏
# But you sure can't hide
# 以牙还牙 以眼还眼
# An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
# 投我一票 我就让你自♥由♥
# Vote for me and I'll set you free
# 只有传教士还在谈论爱
# The only person talkin' 'Bout love is the preacher
# 好像没人对学习感兴趣
# And it seems nobody's Interested in learnin'
# 除了教师
# But the teacher
# 种族隔离 决断 示♥威♥游♥行♥ 整合
# Segregation, determination, Demonstration, integration
# 恶化 耻辱 对我们民族的责任...
# Aggravation, humiliation, Obligation to our nation...
这个女孩挺会唱歌♥ 我觉得不错
The girl can sing. I'll give her that.
干嘛不努力搞到手 罗密欧?
Why don't you play a little hard to get, Romeo?
我下班了
I'm off duty.
还没呢
Not anymore.
德里斯科尔要见我们
Driscoll wants to meet.
今晚? - 现在
Tonight? - Now.
# 哦 亲爱的哈利路亚
# Oh, sweet Hallelujah
# 听得到我在给你说什么吗 一团混乱
# Can't you hear me talkin’to ya Just a ball of confusion
# 现在的世界就是这样
# That's what the world is today
# 就是一团混乱
# It's just a ball of confusion
# 让我听你 让我听你 让我听你说
# Let me hear you, let me hear you Let me hear you say
# 让我听你 让我听你 让我听你说
# Let me hear you, let me hear you Let me hear you say
# 一团混乱
# Ball of confusion
我们是丹尼尔·加拉格尔侦探
This is Detective Daniel Gallagher
和查理斯·霍瓦特侦探
with Detective Charles Horvath
来自缉毒副队 案件号♥码10-0-0-5-4-5-9
of the Vice and Narcotics Unit, case number 10-0-0-5-4-5-9,
将与兰福德·德里斯科尔 外号♥“兰尼”见面 进行初次达到重罪数量的买♥♥卖♥♥
meeting Langford "Lanny" Driscoll for a first-time felony weight buy.
时间是21:13 日期 八月七日
Time is 21 :13. Date: August seven.
以前多次从兰尼·德里斯科尔的弟弟麦克·德里斯科尔 外号♥“钉子”手里
Multiple small buys of OxyContin, heroin, cocaine have previously been purchased
购买♥♥少量止痛药 海♥洛♥因♥ 可♥卡♥因♥
from Michael "Studs" Driscoll, brother of Lanny Driscoll.
莎士比亚
Shakespeare.
嘿 凯西 什么事?
Hey, Casey, what's up?
我刚刚还在想今晚的赌局
I was just thinking about tonight's game.
告诉我多少 要赢哦
Give me some numbers. Make 'em good.
你在说什么 她被炸了?
What are you talking about, she got blown up?
好的 凯西 听我说
Okay, Casey, listen.
不要激动
Just settle down.
发生这种事情 我很抱歉 真的
I'm really sorry this happened. I am.
我不知道皮尔斯有没有参与
I don't know if Pierce was involved!
我的意思是说 你不告诉我 我都不知道她被炸了
I mean, I didn't know she got blown up till you told me.
凯西 冷静
Casey, just calm down.
我马上帮你查 可以吧?
I'm gonna get into it for you right away, okay?
你还好吧?
You all right?
我一定会深挖的 就像谈判一样
I'll take the over 100 times, same thing on the parlay.
我们明天再谈
We'll talk tomorrow.
出他妈的什么事了?
The fuck was that about?
是我祖母打的
That was my grandmother.
她很想你 让我替她向你打个招呼
She misses you. She says, "Hi."
有人被炸了?
Somebody got blown up?
我接了一些赚钱的工作
Just something I'm working on to pay the bills.
多少钱? - 我值多少钱?
How much you down? - How much am I down?
今晚赌局结束后再说 好吗?
Ask me after tonight's game, okay?
你准备好了吗? -好了 干吧
You ready for this? - Let's do it.
今晚我本来要啪啪啪的 混♥蛋♥
I was gonna get laid tonight, asshole.
结束后你还是可以啪啪啪啊
You can still get laid.
好吧
Okay.
所以 我们两个有他们想要的东西
So, we're two guys with something they want.
如果他们不喜欢我们的东西
They don't like what we got,
那我们就走
we walk away.
100美元打个赌 那个死胖子会在我们上船前
A hundred says that fat fuck tosses that cigarette
扔掉烟 - 在我们登船前?
before we get to the boat. - Before we step on the boat?
我们还没到船边他就会扔掉
Before we reach the boat.
打不打赌? - 嗯 管它呢 赌了
You want the bet or not? - Yeah, fuck it. I'll take it.
快点 死胖子 把烟扔掉
Come on, you fat bastard, toss the cigarette.
你好啊 大个子
What's up, big fella?
你们好啊
How you guys doin'?
钉子 你好
Studs, how ya doin'?
你们就是查理和丹尼吧
That must be Charlie and Danny.
感谢你们能来
Thank you for coming.
钉子说了很多你们的事情
Studs tells me great things about you guys.
非常感谢 - 很高兴见到你
I appreciate that. - It's nice to meet you.
丹尼小子 - 谢谢你抽时间见我们
Danny boy. - Thanks for taking the time.
我弟弟喜欢你们 我也喜欢你们
My brother likes you, I like you.
丹尼 你先和钉子待一会 我需要和查理谈谈
Danny, why don't you stay with Studs for a minute. I need to talk to Charlie.
查理 过来看看这艘船
Charlie, come take a look at this boat.
这船很棒 像他妈的宾馆一样
It's a great boat. It's like a fucking hotel.
从佛罗里达一个退休牙医那里弄来的
Picked it up from a retired dentist in Florida.
那些人真♥他♥妈♥有钱
Those fuckin' guys are loaded.
看着不错呀 钉子
Lookin' good, Studs.
你减肥了吗?
You lose a few?
现在多重 有鲸鱼那么重吗?
What are you down to now, whale weight?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck your hand.
我甲状腺出问题了
I got a thyroid problem.
不要这样 我开玩笑的 - 不许开玩笑
Come on. I'm kidding. - Don't kid.
你看谁呢 你个死胖子?
Who you lookin' at, you fat fuck?
你盯着谁看呢?
Who you starin' at?
我借个火
I need a light.
谢了
Thanks.
不用谢
Sure.
警♥察♥ 不许动
Police! Don't you move!
你♥他♥妈♥的
You fuckin' prick!
丹尼 是我
Danny! It's me!
是我
It's me!
他妈的出什么事了?
What the fuck happened?
德里斯科尔 他搞我们
Driscoll! He made us!
你还好吗? - 找到德里斯科尔
Are you good? - Find Driscoll!
哦 天啊
Oh Jesus...
查理
Charlie!
他身上有窃听器 查理
He's wired, Charlie!
他是个警♥察♥
He's a cop!
什么? - 他是警♥察♥
What? - He's a cop!
你♥他♥妈♥的开什么玩笑?
Are you fucking kidding me'?
查理
Charlie!
把枪放下
Drop your weapon!
以前 不管你相不相信
One time, believe it or not,
这里整个是一个露天游乐场
there used to be a whole amusement park here.
你祖父以前有个木屋 卖♥♥雪茄 烟和工具
Your grandfather used to have a cigar, cigarette, and tackle shack
就在那个码头旁
over there by the pier.
我就是在那里认识的你老爸
Where I met your old man.
我记得我们那时候大概13岁吧
I would say we were about... 13 years old.
我以前做些小生意 卖♥♥些饵料
I used to have a little business selling bait.
有一天 有两个流氓过来 他们想要霸占我的摊子
One day, two hoods came by, and they wanted to take my stand.
他们把我打得半死 把所有的东西都夺走了
They kicked the shit out of me. They took everything.
所以我想杀了他们
And I wanted those guys dead.
我这辈子就只想杀了他们
I wanted that more than anything in life.
我想去拿我的饵刀 就是右手这把
I wanted to take my bait knife, this one right here,
然后把那帮龟孙子削成片
and I wanted to fillet those sons of bitches.
但你♥爸♥爸
But your father,
他看出来我想干嘛 然后他让我想清楚
he saw what I was thinking, and he made me think it through.
他问我 你这辈子最想要什么?
He asked me, "What do you want most in life?"
我说我最想让他们死 但是他说不是 他和我争论起来
I said I wanted them dead. And he says no. He fought me on that.
他说 你最想要的是要回你的摊子
He said, "What you really want, is you want your stand back."
后来我听了他的意见 把摊子挪到下游
So I took his advice and I moved my stand downriver.
和第一个摊子比 我赚了更多的钱
I made more money with that stand than the first one.
你懂我在说什么吗?如果不是你老爸
You see what I'm saying? If it wasn't for your old man,
谁知道我现在混成什么样
God knows where I end up.
可能已经死了
Maybe dead.
或者生不如死
Or maybe worse.