不要放在这里
Put those away.
他们在去东京的路上就可以闻到了
They'll smell those all the way to Tokyo.
服役了25年呀
Twenty-five years in the Marine Corps to breed that voice of command.
是26年 孩子
Twenty-six years, son.
现在还在学习阶段
And still learning.
没错我见识过你训练过的士兵
Yeah, I knew some of the guys you practiced on.
你们这些人就是喜欢开玩笑
You fellas. Always kiddin'!
斯科特少校想见你军士
Major Scott wants to see you, Sarge.
告诉你不要叫他少校,也别叫我军士
Look, old-timer, don't call him Major, and don't call me Sarge.
就给我们引起很多麻烦了
We got trouble enough without you pointing us out to the Nips.
你还想要再引起战争吗雷诺兹?
Ain't one war enough for you, Reynolds?
他不会打仗的
He won't fight.
在我们的足球队就有一个那样的人
We had one like that in our football team.
他们就不会跟你打了
They never fight when they know you know about 'em.
幸福时光三号♥这是控制,请报告,完毕
Happy Times Three, this is control. Report. Over.
准备出发,完毕
Control, this is Happy Times Three. In position. Ready to go. Over.
我们要离开了
We scrimmage at 1100, number Three. Happy Times. Control out.
5个排都己经到位,准备行动
All five platoons are in position and ready to jump.
可以让我们像一个师吗?
Think we can manage to sound like a division?
你说我不会去
Thought you said I wasn't gonna go.
是的
You're not.
这个决定和瓜达康纳尔岛有关吗?
If that decision has anything to do with Guadalcanal...
弗勒奇,关干这事情
Fletcher, in this business,
我想是跟其它的事没什么关系
it seems to me very little has anything to do with anything else.
澳大利亚的情报部门已经给你派任务了
Orders for your assignment came down from intelligence in Australia.
可以告诉我吗?
Wanna tell me now?
这是一个漫长的旅行
It's a big walk.
你伯克,比格曼雷诺兹
You, Burke, Biggerman, Reynolds.
不管怎么样,我不需要雷诺兹
Whatever it is, I don't need Reynolds.
从瓜达康纳尔岛上的部队来的
Burke, Biggerman, and Reynolds came out of your Guadalcanal outfit.
他们知道人们该怎么做
They know their business.
给我听好了
- Look, I don't- - You look.
一直以来你都在等一个人
Ever since that Guadalcanal mess, you've been waiting for somebody
一边拍你的肩膀一边说“没关系”
to pat you on the shoulder and say, "That's all right. "
不会的你只是一个普通的水兵
That isn't gonna happen. You're a regular Marine and a non-com.
努力去战斗吧
Fight your own battles inside and out,
你一定要服从命令
but don't bring me personal troubles when I give you an order.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
好 弗勒奇,我们去跟部下谈谈心
All right, Fletch. Let's talk to your men.
集♥合♥
Chris!
注意一下
Save your legs.
不是开玩笑
This isn't for scuttle-butt.
要好好地记住我的话知道吗?
What you're going to hear you keep to yourselves. Understood?
现在你们的所在地
You are now here.
是在离布输维尔岛30英里的地方
Thirty miles... from the Island of Bougainville.
据有关报道,三天后
For your information, in three days,
将会对布干维尔岛进行全面反♥攻♥
Bougainville is going to be the target of a full-scale assault.
所以我们要拖住这次行动
That's the reason for this diversionary action.
我们一共有6个袭击小组
We've got six small raiding parties here.
要是每个小组都能袭击10个地方
If each raiding party can manage to be in ten places at once,
那我们就可以牵制日军大部分兵力
maybe we can draw down some of the Japanese troops from Bougainville.
这是第一点
All that is point number one.
第二点是你们的
Point number two concerns you...
并且只是你们的
and only you.
在那里有一个法国农场主
Before the Japs moved in, a French planter lived here.
他叫伯査德 记住
His name was Bouchard. Mark that.
几天前有个自称是伯查特的人
A few days ago, somebody calling himself Bouchard
于岛上发来电报
radioed a message from this island.
告诉了我们
He sent us the layout of the Jap minefields around Bougainville.
你们这次就是去核实情报
Your job is to find out if that message is fact or fiction.
如果情报是真的
If the message was legitimate,
总攻部队就可以避兔许多牺牲
the invasion convoy can act on it- save a lot of lives.
要是是个陷阱
But if it's a trap...
那战舰上的人就要祈祷上帝了
...God help the men in those ships.
为什么不可能是真的?
Why wouldn't it be legitimate?
那是电报读取的密♥码♥。不是人的想法
A radio operator reads code, not people's minds.
那个自称是伯查德的人可能
Maybe the guy who signed himself Bouchard
是个日本特务
is really Sisahamshi Bushahashi.
也可能伯査德己经死了
Maybe Bouchard is dead.
要是他死了怎么办?
What if he is dead?
那日本人就正在等着你们
Then maybe the Japs will be expecting you.
这些我都不清楚,但我知道
These are things I don't know. But I know this.
只有情报得到核实
Unless that message is nailed down and verified,
护卫队才会执行开始的进攻计划
the convoy will follow its original plan of attack.
要是他们运气好
The slide rule boys figure that with good luck
我们将会有18%的人损失在布雷区
we'll only lose 18% of the fleet in the Jap minefields.
那可是很多死人
That's a lot of dead men.
但是比全军覆没好
But it's better than being sucked into a trap and losing the whole works.
所以除非我接到你们的暗号♥
So, unless I get the high sign from you...
希望在他们登陆之前只损失18%的人
...count on 18% casualties before they even hit the beach.
但要是伯査德的情报说的是真话
But if it was Bouchard who sent that message, and he told us the truth...
那他们就会安然无恙
...they'll sail in without losing a man.
没错 就是如此
Well, that's it.
我们到哪里看?
Where do we look?
我们的位置在这里就在小山上
Our position is here, right on this knoll.
这是河还有森林
There's the river, the draw of the jungle,
那是岛屿上的主峰
that's the main ridge of the island.
那是你们的河
That's your river.
那儿是暗沟那边是森林
There's the draw. Beyond that the jungle.
那鬼是主峰
There's the main ridge of the island.
伯查德的农场在山峰的另一边
Bouchard's plantation is-or was- on the other side of that ridge.
找到他后怎么办?
And if we find him?
你们就用步话机
You've got your walkie-talkie.
告诉我们我们会把消息发给舰队
Let us know, and we'll pass the word on to the convoy.
代号♥就是幸福时光
Code name is Happy Times.
找到他后要是你们找到了他
After you find him- if you find him-
所有的小组都在6点集♥合♥
all groups will rendezvous at 0600 hours.
要是我们迟到了。少校
Supposing we're late, Major...
老兄
Mack.
只有一个问题海军可没有豪华轿车
There's only one pickup. The navy isn't running a shuttle bus.
一切只能靠自己
In or out, up to you.
一个小时后,就开始行动
In just about an hour, our gangs will start looking for trouble.
所以你们最好现在出发
After that, the Japs will be hunting for all of us, so you'd better get started.
这非常重要
It's important.
“幸福时光“?
"Happy times"?
幸福 幸福
Happy, happy.
我想我们该准备去找这个伯查德了
I reckon we'd better get ready to go find this Bouchard.
问你一件事,为什么要选我?
One thing- why did you pick me?
这是斯科特的命令
Scott's orders.
好像是东京的一个快乐星期天
Like a happy Sunday in Tokyo.
我们另有任务我们的任务是找伯查德
We've got a different job. Our job is Bouchard.
让斯科特和他的人来处理
Let Scott and his men make the noise.
那我们怎么过去?
How do we get by this here beach party?
静静地迅速包围他们
Circle 'em low and fast.
有人动手了
Somebody pitched the first ball!
我们的军舰会被炸成碎片
If that tank gets into action, it'll cut our Marines to pieces.
比格曼要是有我们掩护
Biggerman, if we give you a cover,
塔楼里吗?
do you think you can drop a grenade down the turret of that tank?
有
I reckon.
Go.
你刚刚说我们还有别的任务
I thought you said we had a different job.
现在情况改变了
Things change.
他不想你有麻烦的
- We should've taken 'em at the river. - He didn't want you to get your feet wet.
日本人会
The Japs'll...
接听广播
...get to a radio.
他们会来找我们的
They're lookin' for us.
他就那样死了
The way he died...
他怎么会那样死?
Why did he have to die that way?
手雷太快了
The grenade made it fast.
快?他是活活被烧死的
Fast? He was burned to death!
我们到时候再好好谈一谈