斯♥诺♥特卡♥通♥
埃文·雷切尔·伍德
布赖恩·考克斯
詹姆斯·加纳
克里斯·埃文斯
丹尼·格洛弗
阿曼达·皮特
大卫·克罗斯
丹尼斯·奎德
卢克·威尔逊
编剧
凯瑟琳·吉布森
吉姆·梅
导演
阿瑞斯特曼尼斯·瑟巴斯
塔拉星球之战
云中飞船 新的云中飞船玩具
Cloud sailers. New toy cloud sailers.
索拉 图米
Sora. Tumi.
欢迎
Welcome.
罗文 图米的病还没好
Roven, Tumi's still sick.
让我们来检查检查
Let's have a look.
-到 -琪玛
- Present. - Kima?
到
Present.
-图鲁 -到
- Tulo? - Present.
-图米 -到
- Tumi? - Present.
森
Senn?
森
Senn?
玛拉
Mala?
玛拉
Mala?
快啊 森
Come on, Senn!
你飞这么慢我们怎么比赛啊
It's only a race if you keep up.
你老是作弊是我的原因吗
Is it my fault you keep cheating?
我不作弊的
I don't cheat.
有时候是例外
Not all the time.
玛拉一贯如此
Classic Mala.
太好了 好吧
Great. All right.
非常有趣 你在哪儿
Very funny. Where are you?
再见
Bye!
刚才真有趣 我又一次... 被你骗了
That was really funny. You got me... again.
那是什么声音 是我吗
Do you hear that? Is it me?
我想它来自我们的... 正下方
I think it's coming from right below... us!
看到没 她也不敢恭维你的飞行技术
See? She doesn't think much of your flying, either.
真漂亮
Beautiful.
你知道我在想什么吗
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
调头回家吗
Turn around and go home?
嘿 玛拉 玛拉 也许不是...
Hey, Mala? Mala? Probably not a...
风洞
Wind tunnel!
玛拉 快停
Mala, pull up!
森 锚抛过来
Senn, throw the anchor!
玛拉
Mala!
不要 不要
Come on! Come on!
现在你知道我在想什么吗
Are you thinking what I'm thinking now?
很明显我们该回去了
'Cause clearly it's time to go back.
玛拉 你去哪儿
Mala, where are you going?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
玛拉 你知道这是禁地
Mala, you know this place is forbidden.
刚才的风洞还不够危险吗
Wasn't the wind tunnel enough?
还有那个巨大吓人的飞天鲸
And the huge, crazy sky whale?
你终于恢复理智了
Finally, you've come to your senses.
我们现在回去 好吗
Let's go back now, okay?
森
Senn?
那是什么
What is that?
妈妈 那是什么
Mom, what's that?
图米 到里面去
Tumi, come inside.
一个新的神
A new god!
天空上有个新的神
A new god in the sky.
回家吧 长者们会确保大家安全的
Go home. The elders will check on you.
不要停下来
Keep moving.
向前移♥动♥
Move along.
一切顺利
All is well.
已经开始了
It has begun.
大家都安全吗
Is everyone safe here?
需要什么吗
Is there anything that you need?
你认为这是一个神吗
So, you think it's a god?
有可能是一块大石头
It could be one of those large rocks.
那种偶尔会从天上掉下来的石头
The kind that fall from the sky from time to time.
长者们说是什么就是什么
It will be whatever the elders tell us it is.
我自己有眼睛
I bet I could see what it is.
我想我有办法看得更仔细
I bet I could make something to help me look closer.
玛拉 你知道你不能那么做的
Mala, you know that's forbidden.
为什么 这又无伤大体
But why? It wouldn't hurt anybody.
使用长者们没有认可的发明
Inventions that are not approved by the elders
是违背教条的
are against our teachings.
我们的教条或许并不对
Then maybe our teachings are wrong.
玛拉 回你的房♥间
Mala! Go to your room.
马上
Right now.
就要完工了
Getting closer.
那是什么
What is that?
不
No.
拉警报
Sound the alarm!
大家快躲起来
Everyone, take cover!
玛拉
Mala?
大家都回室内去
Everyone, get to your homes.
那是什么
What is that?
玛拉 你在哪儿
Mala! Where are you?
玛拉
Mala!
出现奇迹了 他们确实是神
It's a miracle! They are gods!
-带我走吧 -不 等等
- Yes. Take me. - No, wait!
玛拉
Mala!
-在这儿呢 -你看到没
- Over here! - You see that?
-你在哪儿 -我准备就绪了
- Where are you? - I'm ready!
图米 图米 你在哪儿
Tumi! Tumi, where are you?
-我准备就绪了 -我早就知道这一天会来的
- I am ready! - I knew this day would come.
-带我走吧 -在这儿呢
- Take me! - Over here!
-在这儿 -在这儿
- Over here! - Over here!
妈妈 妈妈
Mommy? Mommy?
妈妈 你在哪儿
Mom, where are you?
-不要 -来抓我
- Oh, no! - Take me!
-拜托大家 -我女儿在哪儿
- Everyone please! - Where's my daughter?
玛拉
Mala?
父亲
Father.
我过来了 父亲 小心
I'm coming! Father, look out!
别抓他 求你了
No! Please!
放下他 抓走我
Let him go! Take me!
是我的错 求你了
It's my fault! Please!
抓走我吧 在这儿呢
Take me! Over here.
求你了
Please.
好吧
Fine.
我得主动出击
I'll do it my way.
快呀 带我走 带我走
Come on, take me. Take me.
待在原地别动
Stay where you are!
离我远点...
Get away from me...
你个怪物
you monster.
请继续待在室内
Please remain in your homes.
暂时不要外出
Remain in your homes for the time being.
待在室内
Stay home!
一切都在掌控之中
Everything is under control.
待在室内
Stay home.
你没事吧 罗文在哪儿
Are you okay? Where's Roven?
他被神带走了
He was taken by the gods.
求你了 多伦 我们得救救他
Please, Doron, we have to help him.
他们不是神
They are not gods.
他们是入侵者 妄想者
They are invaders, pretenders.
危险的家伙
Dangerous.
我父亲怎么办
What about my father?
我们怎么把他救回来
How will we get him back?
我们会竭尽所能的 玛拉
We will do the best we can, Mala.
但是现在 请待在屋子里
For now, stay inside.