快点
Come on.
等等 格兰迪 我来了
Hold up, Grundy, I'm coming.
万圣节快乐
僵尸摔跤手 扮得好
Zombie wrestler. Nice one.
格兰迪最爱万圣节了
Grundy love Halloween.
快滚开 怪胎
Keep it moving, freak show.
哦 怪胎 是吗
Oh, freak show, is it?
我叫你们滚出这条街
I said, get out of the street.
扮成了英雄...人物是嘛
Heroes. Ha, ha. Figures.
我讨厌你的服装
Well, I hate your costumes.
我的朋友也很讨厌
And so does my friend.
小姐 我不在乎你和你的...
Lady, I don't care about you or your...
-快一点 开快一点 -坐稳了
-Faster. Go faster. -Coming up.
警♥察♥
Policemen.
我来对付 你来开车
I got this. Take the wheel.
你干嘛停手
Why you stop?
我得有喘息空间吧
I have to breathe at some point.
停车 停车后下车自首
Pull over. Pull over and give yourself up.
好耶
Yes!
别忘了开车 格兰迪
Keep them on the wheel, Grundy.
快来喝气泡饮料
-我很高兴你能来 -大家通常都这么想
-I'm glad you're here. -People usually are.
-绿箭侠 -很高兴又见到你了 小子
-Green Arrow? -Nice to see you again too, kid.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
警方子网显示有犯人 从阿卡汉逃了
Police subnet said there was an escape at Arkham.
刚好我就在附近
I was in the neighborhood anyway.
-真的吗 -其实离超远
-Really? -Not even close.
但我不想错过乐趣
But I didn't wanna miss the fun.
等着看吧
Wait for it.
快跳
Jump!
很好 我们有得忙了
Okay. Now we got a ballgame.
我想我打中他们了
I think I got them that time.
麻烦更大了
Bigger problem.
后照镜物体好像愈来愈接近了
Object in mirror may be closer than they appear.
是蝙蝠侠
Batman.
身份确认 是所罗门格兰迪 和银嗓女妖
Positive ID. It's Solomon Grundy and Silver Banshee.
看看他们想吃糖 还是想被修理
Let's see if they want a trick or a treat.
快到了
Almost there.
快踩油门 好吗
Step on it, won't you?
不给糖就捣蛋 雪花
Trick or treat, snowflake.
现在是怎样
Now what?
不 离我远一点 滚开
No. Get away from me. Get away.
你们在干嘛
What were you doing?
别生气 稻草人
Don't be mad, Scarecrow.
我们只是在享受兜风嘛
Oh, it was just a joyride.
这计划对你们这些 豆子脑笨蛋来说 太复杂了吗
Was the plan was too complicated for your pea-brains?
不 克莱恩博士
No, Dr. Crane.
脑袋可不是豆子
Brains not peas.
你们还记得我叫你们逃出后
You recall I told you to head directly
直接到见面地点集♥合♥
to the meeting place after your escape...
不要耍任何 引人注目的愚蠢把戏吧
no antics, no tomfoolery, no shenanigans?
我们记得
We remember.
这场闹剧 伙伴们 就是不折不和的愚蠢把戏
This, my associates, is the very definition of "shenanigans."
移过去 我来开车
Slide over. I'll drive.
绿箭侠 你听得见吗
Arrow, can you hear me?
噢 是你啊
Ugh. Oh, it's you.
嗨 蝙蝠侠
Hey, Bats.
我在想你可能需要帮忙
Thought you might need some help.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 只是有点僵硬
Yeah, just stiff.
就像从恶梦中醒来一样
It's like waking up from a nightmare.
空气中还留有 微量四环素和烟雾剂
Endoscopic traces of tetracycline and aerosol still in the air.
那是稻草人的恐惧气体残留物
That's residue from the Scarecrow's fear gas.
稻草人 银嗓女妖 和格兰迪在同一晚合作
Scarecrow, Silver Banshee and Grundy all working together the same night?
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
蝙蝠侠无限 万圣节浩劫
高谭市在此迎接 人工电脑超级英雄 生化人
Gotham City welcomes the cybernetic superhero Cyborg.
生化人受邀
Cyborg is the guest of honor...
担任高谭博物馆 全新印加文明展览开慕式嘉宾
for Gotham Museum's unveiling of their new Inca exhibit.
这里是409车 正在进行第12区第二次巡逻
This is car Four-Oh-Niner with our second sweep of Sector 12.
生化人的系统在发掘
Cyborg's systems were instrumental...
这项历史重大发现所在地和挖掘 扮演重要角色
in the location and excavation of this historic find.
有找到任何逃犯吗
Any sign of the escaped inmates?
没有 指挥中心 还没找到
Negative, Dispatch. Nothing yet.
了解 409车 保持警戒
Roger that, 409. Keep your eyes peeled.
愤怒的
萨斯科奇人
不 不 不 丢掷动画的部分得再流畅一点
No, no, no. We need to smooth the throwing animation.
纪录已追加 先生
Note recorded, sir.
好了 高高 我要回家了
Okay, Gogo, I'm going home.
别担心 安娜 我会除去系统错误 明天见
No worries, Ana. I'm gonna debug for a little bit. See you tomorrow.
-那个反射动作还是不够稳 -纪录已追加 先生
-And I'm still getting that response flutter. -Note recorded, sir.
别再叫我"先生"了
And stop calling me "sir."
纪录已追加 先生
Note recorded, sir.
你忘了什么吗
What did you forget?
安娜 你还好吧
Ana? Are you okay?
安娜 你在做什么
Ana, what are you doing?
这样应该能抱住她
That should hold her.
公告板
-昨晚他们消失后就没动静了 -完全没动静
-Nothing since they disappeared last night? -Not a thing.
子网 暗网和社群媒体上 都没有他们的消息 先生
No mention of them on the subnets, the dark web or social media, sir.
继续找下去 他们不会凭空消失
Keep at it. They didn't just disappear.
一找到线索就通知我
Let me know the minute you find something.
好的 要将您明天出席博物馆
Of course. And shall I press your tuxedo
晚宴的燕尾服烫过一遍吗
for the museum gala tomorrow?
我得挂了 有警报通知
I have to go. I'm getting another call.
不用熬夜等我了
Don't wait up.
你想要什么
What is it you want?
你啊 松涛高高
You, Gogo Shoto.
你得跟我来
You are coming with me.
不 求求你
No. Please.
放他走
Let him go.
泥面人
Clayface.
那是什么
What was that?
谢谢你 蝙蝠侠 谢谢你
Thank you, Batman. Thank you.
迅速来张自♥拍♥吧
Quick selfie?
它们让这些感应器锁得更紧了
Whew. They tightened those sensors something fierce.
感觉还不赖
Feels good, though.
这些更新联♥系♥得如何了 儿子
How are those upgrades interfacing, son?
还不错 老爸 我正在合并它们 看会有什么结果
Not bad, Pop. I'm incorporating them now. Let's see what we've got.
360度轨道和轴线管理
Three-hundred-and-sixty-degree tracking and axis management...
让我们能做单一目标锁定
allowing for unilateral targeting.
还有 它们能和推进力更新系统 完美结合
Plus, they'll interface nicely with the propulsion upgrades.
推进力 表示我能飞了吗
Propulsion? I can fly?
真的假的
No way.
太棒了 好耶
This is amazing. Yeah.
试试看瞄准目标功击
Let's try it with the targets.
好耶 宝贝
Oh, yeah, baby.
史东博士 我是高登警长
Dr. Stone? I'm Police Commissioner Gordon.
我需要和你谈谈
I just need a moment.
没问题 警长
Of course, commissioner.
这和昨晚的非法侵入有关吧 我会尽我所能帮忙
This is about the break-in last night, correct? I'll help however I can.
抱歉 史东博士 我们需要的不是你的帮忙
Sorry, Dr. Stone, it's not your help we need.
回转仪不是用来 弥补我飞行时的重量
Gyros aren't used to compensating for my weight in flight...
但我们可以今晚再重新校准 是吧 老爸
but we can recalibrate them later tonight. Right, Pop?
维克 这位是高登警长
Vic, this is Police Commissioner Gordon.
他需要你的帮忙
He needs your help.
我能为你效劳吗 警长
What can I do for you, commissioner?
我上传监视画面到你的子网
I'm uploading some security footage to your subnet now.
我收到了 来看看吧
I've got it. Let's see.
档案完全损毁了
It's completely ruined.
我们甚至不知道他们偷了什么
We don't even know what they stole.
根据库存清单 所有东西原封不动
According to the inventory, everything is still there.
电影精选列表