Basic.Instinct 2
本能 II
Guess what.
猜猜怎么着
What?
怎样?
I can't move.
我不能动了
Yeah, well, you don't have to.
对 你不必动
You're in a car.
你在车上
Am I driving?
我在开车吗?
Like a pro.
像个职业赛车手
Come on, wake up, you fuck.
快醒一醒啊 猪头
Come on.
快点
Did you try to help him get free?
你有尝试解救他吗?
Briefly.
一下子
Briefly?
一下子?
When it came down to it,
到了紧要关头
my life was more important to me than his.
在我眼里 我的命比他的更重要
Selfish, huh?
自私吧?
We found these...
我们找到这些
...in your Spider.
在你的法拉利跑车上
Actually, I don't drive a Spider anymore.
我不开法拉利了
Now I have a C8 Laviolette.
后来开的是Spyker C8
It's lighter, faster...
车子轻 速度快
...swims better.
水性又好
Right.
好吧
These three contain traces of ketamine...
这三支针筒内有K他命
...the same as we found in your blood and his.
你和他血液里也都有
This one had pure D-Tubocurarine, DTC...
这里面是箭毒素 简称DTC
...which we only found in him.
只有他血液里有DTC
Must've been something he took at the party.
一定是他在派对上注射的
No. DTC is not a party drug.
不对 DTC不是派对毒品
Along with the other stuff in his blood,
加上他血液里的其他药物
it paralyzed his lungs.
他的肺部瘫痪
Kevin Franks did not drown.
凯文·法兰兹不是溺死
He had already stopped breathing
他在你开车落水时
by the time you drove off the road.
已经停止呼吸
He was breathing when we went off the road.
落水时 凯文还在呼吸
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
He was making me come.
他在让我高♥潮♥
What? You were having sex at 100 miles an hour?
什么?你们在百哩时速下性♥交♥?
Hundred and ten. I must've hit a pothole.
110哩 想必是压到坑洞了
Your friend, Dickie Pep...
你的朋友狄奇培普
...says he sold you
宣称他上礼拜四
15 milliliters of DTC last Thursday.
卖♥♥给你15毫克的DTC
I don't know any Dickie Pep, but he's lying.
我不认识狄奇培普 而且他骗人
Or you are.
或者是你骗人
Why would he lie?
他干嘛骗人?
You got him on some other charge
因为他有别的案子
and he's trying to deal his way out.
你和他交换条件
If he even exists.
说不定根本没这个人
You don't seem too upset by what's happened.
你对命案好像毫不动容
Of course I am, I'm traumatized.
当然有 我受到精神创伤
Who knows if I'll ever come again?
天晓得我能不能再有高♥潮♥
I want that cunt in jail.
我要让那个荡♥妇♥去蹲苦窑
We haven't got a case, Roy.
案件还没成立 洛伊
Well, just fucking make one.
想办法啊
Please.
拜托你
They'll order a psychiatric for bail.
他们会下令保释前...进行精神评估
I'll make sure we get somebody good and tough.
我会找来优秀的专家
Dr. Glass. I'm Henry Rose,
葛拉斯医生 我是亨利·罗斯
Miss Tramell's solicitor.
崔梅儿的律师
This is Catherine Tramell.
这位是凯萨琳·崔梅儿
I shall be present during the evaluation.
评估期间我要在场
Well, that's fine by me.
我无所谓
I'll be asking fairly personal questions.
我会问私人问题
If she doesn't mind your presence....
只要她不介意你在场...
My client understands and agrees I should be present for--
我委托人了解 也同意我应该...
Maybe Dr. Glass is right and we should be alone for this.
或许葛拉斯医生说得对
I strongly advise you not
不要第三人在场
to contemplate having--
我强烈建议你三思...
So is this where we're going to do it?
要在这里做吗?
Mr. Rose told you the purpose of this evaluation.
罗斯先生应该说明了评估的目的
I'm applying for bail in a murder case.
我要提出杀人案的保释申请
The Crown wants to know if
司法部想知道
I'm a danger to myself or others.
我会不会危害到自己或别人
You're the Crown's shrink,
你是司法部派的心理医生
so you'll say I'm dangerous.
一定会说我危险
My shrink will say I'm not, and the judge will flip a coin.
我心理医生说不会 法官会裁定
Anything you tell me can be quoted verbatim in testimony...
你告诉我的话 可能用作呈堂证供
...and can affect your case.
也可能影响办案
You can quote me all you want.
随便你举证
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, I see that you're a writer.
据我所知 你是作家
What do you write about?
都写些什么?
Murder, sex, violence.
谋杀 性 暴♥力♥
Do you ever write about yourself?
有没有写过你自己?
Not into autobiography.
我不写自传的
Really? Why not?
真的吗?为什么?
Maybe I like to just sit back
或许我喜欢轻松地坐着
and get other people to reveal themselves.
听别人自述吧
For instance, you look a little divorced.
比如 你看起来就像离过婚
What makes you think I'm divorced?
你凭什么认定我离过婚?
The ring line hasn't faded.
戒痕还没消
You're very observant.
你观察力过人
Yeah, but am I wrong?
对 但我猜错了吗?
Would it bother you if you were wrong?
你猜错了会比较好吗?
Would it bother you if I was right?
我猜对了会比较好吗?
Tell me something you're afraid of.
告诉我 你害怕什么
Boredom.
无聊
Is that why you like to take risks?
所以你才喜欢冒险?
I do like to take risks.
我确实喜欢冒险
Like taking drugs and having sex in a speeding car?
比如超速驾驶 同时嗑药和性♥交♥?
Like talking to me without having your lawyer present?
比如 没请律师在场就和我聊?
Actually, that was your idea.
那是你建议的吧
Like being on trial for murder?
比如因杀人案受审?
That's risky.
太冒险了
You could end up in prison.
你可能要坐牢
Not if I'm innocent.
无罪就不必
Innocent people end up in prison all the time.
经常有无罪的人进监狱
Not rich, innocent people who are represented by Henry Rose.
有钱无罪 请亨利·罗斯辩护就不会
In that case, it isn't really exciting unless you're guilty.
既然如此 你无罪就不刺♥激♥了
Oh, I bet you like to take risks,
你也喜欢冒险
don't you, Dr. Glass?
对吧 葛拉斯医生?
But I'm not the one who's on trial for murder.
但我并未因杀人案受审
Not yet.
时候未到
Sorry, you're not allowed to smoke in here.
抱歉 在这里不能抽烟
You know what I like about you?
你知道我喜欢你哪一点吗?
You enjoy being in control.
你喜欢掌控全局
Like me.
和我一样
Sorry, sir. Can't let you through here.
抱歉 不能让你过去
Well, I would say extremely intelligent.
我认为是聪明绝顶
Gifted, accomplished.
天赋异禀 又成就非凡
Yet inside, I believe...
但我认为 她的内心...
...she vacillates between a feeling of godlike omnipotence...
却在像上帝般的无所不能
...and a sense that she simply doesn't exist...
和存在的不真实感之间...摇摆不定
...which, of course, is intolerable.
当然 她是不能忍♥受的
Do you consider Miss Tramell to be mentally impaired?
你认为崔梅儿小姐身心受创?
Not by legal definition, no. Not at all.
就法律定义是没有 一点也没有
If released, is she likely to commit a violent crime?
获释后 有暴♥力♥犯罪之虞?
I believe her behavior is driven
我相信 她的行为动力...
by what we call a risk addiction.
是所谓的「嗜险症候群」
A compulsive need to prove to herself that she can take risks...
强迫性地需要证明自己可以冒险
电影精选列表