巴巴罗萨
驾!驾!这边!
- Hyah! Hyah! - This way!
驾!驾!快走!
- Hyah! Hyah! - Move it!
没路了,走那边
- Out of the way! - Get... get out of the way!
驾!驾!
- Hyah! Hyah!
驾!驾!
Hyah! Hyah!
哈
Hah!
快!快!
Go! Go!
差点抓到了
Almost got him!
快!快!在那边
- Go! Go! - Over there!
快点
Quickly!
哈
Hah!
驾!
:Hyah! Hyah!
驾!驾!
- Hyah! Hyah!
抓住它!闪开
- Get it! - Move!
哈!
Hah! Hah!
驾!
- Hyah! Hyah! - Hyah! Hyah!
抓住它
- Get it!
你们,到那边
- You men, go that way.
在前面!驾
- Lead on! - Hyah!
驾
- Hyah! Hyah! Hyah!
驾
- Hyah! Hyah! - Hyah! Hyah! Hyah!
驾
- Hyah!
哦!
- Whoa.
站住
Don't come any closer.
我说了,站住
I told you to stop.
我不是野猪
- I'm not a wild boar.
我是弗雷德里克
I'm Frederick Von hohenstaufen,
你们的国王
your emperor.
你是“巴巴罗萨”?
- You are barbarossa?
你喜欢也可以这么叫
- Is that what they call me here?
那么,你是谁?
Yes. And who are you?
我叫阿尔贝利科·迪·朱桑诺,乔瓦尼的儿子
- I'm Alberto da giussano, son of Giovanni,
从米兰来的铁匠
milanese and blacksmith.
好吧 小铁匠
- Well, blacksmith,
拿着这把剑
take this dagger.
你长大了用得着
It'll serve you when you become a man.
国王在这
- There's the emperor! - Here he is! Over here!
嗬,我们来了,陛下
- Ho! We are here, your majesty.
不知道这是不是明智之举
I'm not so sure this was a good idea.
宾根的希德嘉德是一个伟大的先知
Hildegard Von bingen is a great seer.
她能洞察人心
They say she can even see through bodies
她五岁的时候
and that when she was five years old,
一丝不差地预言了一只小牛的出生
she described perfectly a calf that was still in its mother's womb.
她们还会谱曲
- They write their own music.
小牛在母体里已经死了
- The calf was already dead in the cow's womb.
你为什么来这儿
Why this journey?
有一事相求
- My sovereign and yours is here to seek your counsel.
他明天结婚 但有些不安……
Tomorrow he marries for the second time. He wishes to know if...
天父保佑
- The wedding is blessed.
她还嫩了点
Her virgin tree is not ripe yet,
但根深蒂固了
but the roots are strong.
她会开花结果的
She will bear fruits.
靠近点
Come closer,
你...
you...
将成为
Who claim to be
王中之王.
king among the kings.
命中注定我将重新统一帝国吗?
- Is it written somewhere in my destiny that I will reunite the empire?
记住我的话
- Listen to my words.
斯华比亚的弗雷德里克
Frederick of swabia...
你的名字...
Your name...
将永垂青史.
Shall be remembered for centuries.
但要谨记
But beware.
勿近水
Beware of the water.
勿近剑
Beware of the scythe.
近剑则阵败.
The scythe brings defeat.
近水
The water...
则身亡
Brings death.
勿近水.
Beware of water.
这就是未来的皇后
- So here she is, the future empress.
我希望她能比前一位皇后讨家族的欢心
I just hope that she can make my cousin happier than his previous wife,
前一位皇后既不爱国王
who was incapable of being loved
也没有留下子嗣
and even more incapable of bearing him any children.
我们都这么希望.
We all hope so.
你肯定知道,
And as you most certainly know,
王位的继承人 陛下期盼已久
his majesty has now wished for an heir for too long.
我恐怕他要比上次等更久
- I'm afraid he's going to have to wait a bit longer for that.
但他可以安慰一下自己
But he can console himself.
碧翠丝带来了整个勃艮第做嫁妆。
Beatrice brings the whole of bourgogne in dowry.
至少,她比最后一个漂亮
At least she's prettier than the last one.
她还是个孩子,真没想到竟然这么年轻
But she's just a child. I didn't realize she was so young.
是啊, 她至少可以生育
Well, at least she will be able to bear children.
这个法国女孩让我们看到了希望
- Promising indeed, the little French girl.
她似乎很有教养
Apparently, she can even read.
父亲会杀了我
- My father is going to kill me.
都干了些什么好事, 尼科拉? 盖伊, 你都打湿了
- How are you, Nicola? - Guys, you're all wet.
你干什么去了? 我现在不想提这个
- What have you been up to? - I don't want to talk about it.
哪里去了?埃万德罗都要走了
- Where have you been? Evandro was about to leave without you.
爸爸,对不起 阿尔伯特,那我们走吧
- I'm sorry, father. I'm sorry. - Alberto, let's get going.
我们必须在天黑前过河
We must reach the river before dawn.
对不起,埃万德罗
- I'm sorry, evandro.
快点, 跟上他们
- Quickly, give them to me.
就这. 放下吧
Here. Put them with the others.
罗迪的市民还在熟睡,时机不错
- The lodigiani are still sleeping. - Just as well.
你听到了吗
- Leave them snoring. - Did you hear that?
快给我 给我
- Hurry up. Give it here.
好好好! 看看这些可爱的东西吧
- Well, well, well! - Look at all these lovely goods.
检查
Check.
你想干什么?
- What do you want from us?
这又不是你们地盘
We're not in lodigiani territory.
不,这就是我们的地盘
- Now you are not.
你们刚刚经过了我们的地盘
But earlier tonight, you crossed through it.
应该为此付出代价
So you have to pay your dues.
什么?我的上帝啊!嗨
Oh, god! Hey!
去你♥妈♥的♥吧.
- Here you go.
快,把他们拿下。我对付其他人
- Quickly, get them! - You get that one! I'll get the other!
They got me!
快啊,阿尔伯特
- Go! Go, Alberto! Go! Quick!
他知道你爱他吗?
- Does he know you love him?
当然不知道
- What a question. Of course not.
阿尔伯特·迪·朱桑诺太害羞了.
- Ranero da giussano is too shy.
还有点傻.
A little bit stupid, I think.
他要是不抓紧时间,其他人可就抢先了
If he waits any longer with all these men buzzing around you...
过来
- Come here.
那么你呢?没人看得上我
And you?
No one will ever want me.
可我不在乎
But it's better this way.
我爱他爱得不可救药
I could only love a very special man.
阿尔伯特!
Alberto!
天那.
- Oh, my god.
噢,亲爱的
- Oh, dear.
苔莎!
Tessa!
米兰人作威作福
- The milanese don't waste a single chance
无所不用其极
to underline their superiority over the other cities.
这太可恶了,陛下
And this dominance worries us, your majesty.
我们来就是为了这个
- That's why we are here.
罗迪城的攻取关系着陛下的威严
The city of lodi was always faithful to you.
现在它需要你的庇护
It now asks its emperor for help.
米兰人太自大了
- The milanese are getting too big for their boots.
得给他们一点颜色看看
The time has come to remind them just how sharp the emperor's sword is.
下命令吧,
- One order from you,
两周之后我军就能南下了
电影精选列表