你在做什么?
What are you doing?
停下! 不!
Stop! No!
不!
No!
你在做什么?!
What are you doing?!
你会杀了他!
You're killing him!
你会杀了他!
You're killing him!
打扰一下 先生 我想和你谈谈上帝
Excuse me, sir, I'd like to talk to you about the Lord.
是吗 但那... 那不是我擅长的事
Yeah, that's-- That's not really my thing.
好吧
All right.
那么 把我献给你怎么样?
Well, how about I jump your bones?
什么? - 哈哈
What? - Ha-ha.
什么? - 只是不要动 好吗?
What? - Just don't move. Okay?
一点也不要动
Don't move a muscle.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我看起来很糟 - 不 你没有
I look like shit. - No, you don't.
你看起来像天使 不是为了你
You look like an angel. And it's not about you.
是你身后的光线
It's about that light coming in behind you.
不 不要! 没想到你会拍下来
No, don't! You weren't supposed to take that.
怎么了? 为什么不? - 因为...
What? Why not? Because--
我认真的 我不想那种照片传出去
I'm serious, I don't want a photo like that floating around.
我爸爸会杀了我 - 但它太美了 看 你...
My father would kill me. - But it's so beautiful. Look. You're--
你真美
You're beautiful.
好吧 这只给你
All right. This is just for you.
不能用作图集或给你的狐朋狗友 明白吗?
This isn't for your book or your dumb friends. Are we clear?
亲爱的 我向我们未来孩子的清♥纯♥眼眸起誓
Darling, I swear on the eyes of our someday children.
哦 天啊 肖恩
Oh, my God, Sean.
我喜欢这个 你怎么让他笑出来的?
I love this one. How'd you get a smile out of him?
哦 啊 那是 呃 用一罐烤豆和一个荤段子
Oh, yeah, that was, uh, just a tin of baked beans and a dirty limerick.
如果你全职工作也这么尽心 真是不可估量
It's crazy to think what you could do if you did this for your full-time job.
好吧 没有什么可以比美国公♥司♥的死亡之爪
Well, nothing would kill my creativity quicker...
能更快扼杀我的创造力了
...than the death claws of corporate America.
我可是一名商业人士
You're talking to a business major.
你远不止如此 而我 只是一个艺术家
But you're so much more than that. I mean, I'm just an artist.
一个贫穷的...
Just a poor...
...挣扎的
...struggling...
挨饿的 - 挨饿的
Starving. - Starving.
可爱的 - 真的吗?
Adorable. Yeah. - Really?
我的商业人士
My business major.
你一定要支持我 - 哈哈
You have to support me. - Ha-ha.
我爱你
I love you.
举高 双腿平衡 顺势劈下来
Straight up, legs balanced, you guide it down.
对吧? 你试一试
Right? You try one.
好的 - 来吧
Okay. There you go.
手抓紧
Get a good grip on it.
不要后退 你不想杀死你♥爸♥爸吧
Don't step back. You don't wanna kill your dad.
好的 直接下来
Okay, straight down.
继续 我也曾花了很长时间 罗恩
There you go. Took me a while too, Rowan.
生日快乐 妈妈 - 哦
Happy birthday, Mother. - Oh.
还好吗? 当-当-
How's it going? Ta-da.
这么漂亮的盒子 我的天啊 - 是的 好了 打开它
Lovely box. My goodness. - Yeah, well, open it.
哦 肖恩 亲爱的
Oh, Sean, darling.
这是祖母绿吗?
Is that emerald?
你是我的妈妈 所以我认为我要努力
You are my mom, so I thought I'd make an effort.
昂贵的礼物啊
Pricey gift there.
是的 一个克拉达指环 爱尔兰风格 你不懂的
Yeah, it's a claddagh ring. It's an Irish thing. You wouldn't understand.
我无法想象这会花多少钱 - 哦 不 不 不
I can't imagine what this costs. - Oh, no, no, no.
我从工作上的一位女士那里捡到便宜 很合理的价格
I got a good deal through a lady at work. It was pretty reasonable.
如果你接受了圣路易斯的工作 你就不必担心钱了
You wouldn't have to worry about money if you took the job in St. Louis.
我堂兄给你找的工作还空着呢
My cousin's offer is still good.
听起来真有吸引力 就像品尝...
As appealing as it sounds to take overlit shots...
...墨西哥鸡翅卷 不过我是拒绝的
...of chicken wings and tacos, I think I'm gonna pass.
是要你做一名专业摄影师
It's working as a professional photographer.
人们为这种机会抢破头 - 除了我
People would kill for that opportunity. -lt's not for me.
也许你害怕失败 - 也许我只是不想穿西装
Maybe you're afraid to fail. - Maybe I don't wanna put on a suit.
不想让我的余生惟命是听
And piss in a cup every day of my life.
惟命是听对你有什么问题吗?
Would pissing in a cup be a problem for you?
哦 去他的 只是继父 伙计
Oh, screw him, stepdad, man.
他拽着我们跑遍了半个地球做建筑工...
He drags us halfway around the world for a construction job...
...没两周就垮掉了
...that goes belly up after two weeks.
那是七年前的事了 - 当我不再抱怨时...
That was seven years ago. - When I'm done whinging about it...
...我会告诉你的 好吗? - 哈哈
...I'll let you know, all right? - Ha-ha.
现在 昨晚东西呢?
Now, where is last night's?
就在这里
Got it right here.
好吧 伙计 所以我们搞到一块女士手表 - 是的
All right, man, so we got a lady's watch. - Yeah.
天美时的 好吗? - 是啊 质量很好 伙计
A Timex, man? - Yeah. They're good quality, man.
一部数码相机? 人们还在用这些吗? - 当然了
A digital camera? People still use these? - Absolutely.
真的吗? 真的吗?
Really? Really?
你偷邮票 谁他妈会偷邮票?
You stole stamps. Who the fuck steals stamps?
那我怎么办? 扛纯平电视? 你懂毛?
What was I supposed to do? Take the flat screen? You know?
关键是 他们不会注意到 还有一张照片 礼品卡
The point is, they don't notice. Also, got a picture here. Gift card.
扫码的时候不用验证
No need to boost it when you got pocket scan.
好吧 还是你有头脑
Okay. That's why you're the brains.
当然 这还不是我们能想到的最好收获 你知道吗?
It's true. It's not our best haul by any stretch, you know?
我拿相机 你拿到手表和礼品卡
Let me get the camera. You get the watch and gift card.
你为什么要相机? - 里面可能有奶♥子♥
Why do you want the camera? - It may have boobies on it.
老兄 她有贝蒂·怀特(95岁)那么老了
Dude, she was like Betty White old.
你知道我说什么? 那太恶心了
Do you know what I mean? That's disgusting.
她老了 但她仍然有奶♥子♥ - 你就是个变♥态♥
She was old, but she's still got titties. - You're a pervert.
看起来很好 不是吗?
Looks all right, doesn't it?
所以她躺着 衣服敞开...
So she was really laying back with her shirt all open...
...像维密天使一样撅着嘴?
...looking all pouty face like a Victoria's Secret model?
不要再摆那张脸
Just never make that face again.
莱利对你来说太火热了 而且太过聪明了
Riley's way too hot for you, dawg, and too smart.
所以你不停告诉我 德里克
So you keep telling me, Derek.
抱歉 听着 我只是说 你必须抓紧
I'm sorry. Look, I'm just saying, you gotta keep stepping up.
想想看 你30岁的时候破产了 你那些艺术家的东西还有什么用
See how much that tortured-artist thing plays when you're 30 and broke.
小伙子们
Boys. Boys.
尼诺 - 尼诺
Nino. - Nino.
我觉得三块太多了 - 哦...
I think three is too much. - Oh...
以前两块就很好 我不想惹恼常客
Two was better. I don't wanna piss off the regulars.
人们喜欢这种便利 你是一个潮流引领者
People love the convenience. You're a trendsetter.
听着 很快整个市区都会跟你学
Listen, soon all of downtown's gonna be following your lead.
来吧 不要担心
Come on, don't worry about it.
好吧 我们看看效果怎样 - 有事我们担着 尼诺
Okay, we see how it goes. - We got you covered, Nino.
你这个精明的推销员 呵呵
Always the salesman, this one. Heh-heh.
妈的 尼诺 我来帮你 伙计
Oh, shit. Nino, I got you, buddy.
来了
Bingo.
欢迎来到尼诺酒店
Welcome to Nino's.
您好吗? 我来为您开门
How you doing? I'll grab that for you.
我告诉过你 不要在餐厅 收起来
I told you, not in the restaurant. Put that away.
祝你们有一个美好的夜晚 - 哦
You guys have a lovely evening. - Oh.
嘿 您可能需要这个
Heh. You might need these.
哦 对不起 只是以防万一
Oh, I'm sorry, it's in case of emergency.
好的 祝您用餐愉快 - 我会的
Well, have a wonderful dinner. - I'll try.
用餐愉快 先生
Enjoy your dinner, sir.
出来 你在做什么? 嘿 不行
Get out. What are you doing? Hey, no.
肖恩 - 你听到了吗? 德里克
Sean. - Do you hear me? Derek.
呦 - 不 你♥他♥妈♥不能这样
Yo. - No. No fucking way.
我知道你会这么说 所以我来开车
I knew you'd say that. That's why I'm driving.
不行 他们看起来都是好人 别闹
Yeah, no shit, because they're nice people. Come on.
他们开路虎揽胜 两英里烧一加仑
They drive a Range Rover. They get two miles per gallon.
不 他们是混♥蛋♥
No, they're assholes.
一个不回收的家伙会这么说?
Coming from the guy who doesn't recycle.
行驶证呢? 真♥他♥妈♥走运 就在伯恩赛德
Where's the registration? Yes. Hell, yeah. Straight up Burnside.
距离酒店不到一英里 - 啊...
They're less than a mile away. - Ah...
我不喜欢这样 伙计
I don't like it, man.
带孩子的父母 意味着什么?
Parents with kids. What does that mean?
我知道你要说什么 - 没错 没人在家
I know what you're gonna say. - That's right. Nobody's home.
然而 事实不一定跟说的一样
Saying it doesn't actually make it so, though.
如果我看到报♥警♥器 我就逃走 好吗?
If I see an alarm sign, I'll bail out, all right?
电影精选列表