我们在黑夜里出没
We come out at night.
浓烟滚滚
Black smoke.
你看见我了对吗
You see me, right?
你想让我找到你
You want me to find you.
我懂
I see you.
里面清整好了吗
Are we clear in there?
-是的 -好的
- Yeah. - All right.
麦卡弗里 这里够乱了 别弄得更乱
McCaffrey, it's a mess in there. Try not to make it worse.
好的
Yeah.
嘿 有人动过她吗
Hey, anyone moved her?
没有 有个烧剩的过滤器还在她左手上
Nope. There's a burned filter still in her left hand.
男朋友说他留女孩一个人在床上抽烟
Boyfriend said he left her in the bed smoking.
穿红色连帽衫的人吗
Guy with a red hoodie?
是 他说回来时这地方已经着火了
Yeah. Said when he came back, the place was already burning.
好的
Yeah.
他想去救她 但没找到机会
Uh, he tried to get to her. Not a chance.
龙舌兰酒
Tequila.
他确实救不了 火是从床垫开始的
Well, he's right. The fire started in the mattress.
因吸烟引起的意外事故
Accidental by smoking materials.
要我说未必
I didn't say that.
帮他架一下梯子
Give him a hand with those ladders!
在火灾前吗
Right before the fire?
是啊
Yeah.
我试过 但它烫伤了我的手
I tried, but it burnt my hands.
-谢谢 伙计 我来吧 -好的
- Thanks, man. I got this. - Okay.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. How you doing?
对你的遭遇我深表歉意
I'm sorry about your loss.
谢谢
Thanks.
你叫什么名字
What's your name, man?
我叫 迪伦
I... Dylan.
对不起 我还是不敢相信
Sorry, I still can't believe it.
没关系 我理解
That's okay. I understand.
迪伦 你女朋友一个人在床上吗
All right, Dylan, was your girlfriend in bed alone?
是的 我在沙发上看电影
Yeah. Um... I was watching a movie on the couch.
我一定是睡着了 醒来的时候 她
Must've fallen asleep. And by the time I woke up, she's...
是啊 我明白 我明白
Yeah. I get it, I get it.
但是 你看 当人们被烈火灼烧时
But, you see, the thing about people burning to death
即使在睡梦中
is that they always, even in their sleep,
人们也总是会背身远离火焰
reflexively pull away from the flame.
但你女朋友没有
But your girlfriend didn't.
而且 你知道吗 人们不会睡在
And also, you know, people don't sleep in the middle
一张特大号♥床的中间 他们会选某一边
of a king-size bed, right? They pick one side or the other.
当有人把一个失去知觉的人放在床上时
When somebody lowers an unconscious person onto a bed,
才会在中间 因为这样更容易
they put them in the middle, 'cause it's easier.
所以 你要明白像我这样好奇的人会想
So, you gotta understand a curious person like me is left wondering
当我进行化验时
when I get this tested,
我能在哪里找到更多的龙舌兰酒呢
am I gonna find more than agave in there?
混♥蛋♥
Fucking piece of shit!
天哪 你是谁
Jesus, who are you?
我是个消防员
I'm a fireman.
回火2
火灾调查科 有什么可以帮您吗
Office of Fire Investigation, can I help you?
早上好
Morning.
你睡觉了吗
You get any sleep?
睡了 如果趴在方向盘上
Yeah, sure, if putting my head on the steering wheel
二十多分钟作数的话
outside for 20 minutes counts.
嘿 肖恩 队长找你
Hey, Sean? Cap'n wants to see you.
他叫什么来着 沃伦 韦伯
What's his name again, Warren? Webber?
天呐 他都来一个月了 他叫瓦茨
Christ, he's been here a month. It's Watts.
你们两个没救了
You two are hopeless.
嘿 队长 你找我吗
Hey, Cap'n? You want to see me?
请坐
Sit down, please.
被谋杀的女友案做的不错
Nice work with the murdered girlfriend.
《杀人拼图》里的中尉让你学到很多啊
You got an attaboy from that watch lieutenant in Homicide.
《杀人拼图》 1991年 导演大卫·马麦特
多伊尔呢 他嫉妒了吗
Doyle? Did he choke on it?
我发现 谢谢 和 消防署
I got the impression "thank you" and "Fire Department"
在同一句话里并不常见
in the same sentence doesn't come naturally.
但我们又不是消防署对吧
Yeah, but we're not really the fire department, though, are we?
这是玛吉·瑞宁来火调科的临时派遣令
Temporary detail order for Maggie Rening to OFI.
她毕业于州立消防学校 有治安官证
Finished state arson school, peace officer certs
和武器鉴定师证
and weapon qualifying.
你为什么告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
她是你的新搭档
She's your new partner.
什么 稍等
What? Hang on.
俩人一组 这是规定
Two-man teams. That's the rules.
我们以前也没搭档 为啥现在要有
Look, we've never had partners before. Why now?
可能因为太长时间没有人
Probably because for too long, nobody's bothered to
认真执行这个规则了吧
actually run this unit.
听着 你们这些消防中队长
Look, the only reason
被下放火灾调查科的唯一原因
Suppression captains like you request OFI
就是重新学习以便继续升任大队长
is to brush up your resume before going for battalion chief,
我很明白 我当然明白
and I get it, I do.
但你们没一个了解这里的工作方式
But none of you really understand how we work here,
如果你和每个其他短期任职者一样
and if you're like every other short-termer,
按照理论认知消防刑侦员的工作
the whole fireman-with-handcuffs thing
可能会大错特错
probably rubs you wrong on principle.
我们可以做一笔好买♥♥卖♥♥
We offer a pretty good deal.
你可以全天坐这学习准备升任大队长考试
I mean, you get to sit there all day studying for your BC exam,
但作为回报
but in return,
让我们以自己的方式抓住纵火犯 好吗
let us catch arsonists our way, okay?
嗯 我是从消防署来
Yeah, I came from Suppression.
你想知道我在那时经手的一个纵火案吗
You wanna know one of the fires I worked there?
西哈登街
West Haddon Street.
我知道你在那个教堂里做了什么
I know what you did in that church.
也许因为你叔叔是这个单位的副局长
And maybe with your uncle as assistant chief of this unit,
没人敢说出来 但我敢
nobody has the guts to say it, but I will.
我对有犯罪记录的消防员没意见
I don't have a problem with firemen with handcuffs.
我只对有威胁的消防员有意见
I have a problem with firemen who are a menace.
重申一遍 我从没要求我叔叔做什么
Hey, for the record, I've never asked a thing of my uncle.
你现在可以回去工作了
You can go back to work now.
嘿 我是玛吉·瑞宁
Hey, Maggie Rening.
嗯好
Yeah.
所以 让我猜猜
So, let me guess.
在消防队工作四年了对吗
Four years on an engine?
五年
Five.
你真的了解这项工作吗
Do you actually know anything about this work?
纵火有罪 对吧
Arson bad, right?
嘿 等一等 停下
Hey, wait up! Stop!
快点 我们得在天黑前敲响亨特家的门
Come on. We gotta hit the Hunters before dark.
快点 懒蛋们
Hurry up, lazybones!
我要用条形巧克力换你的棒棒糖
I'll trade you one candy bar for that jawbreaker.
来吧 轮到你敲门了
Come on. Your turn to knock.
-多要点 -多要点
- Hey, ask her for extra. - Hey, ask her for extra.
亨特夫人 我们来了
Mrs. Hunter? We're here.
艾瑞克 用力敲
Eric, knock louder.
-艾瑞克 再敲一次 -有人在家吗
- Eric, knock again. Louder! - Is anyone home?
试试门能开吗
Try the door.
我希望亨特太太做饼干了
I hope Mrs. Hunter made cookies.
进屋看看吧
Walk into their house.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick-or-treat!
万圣节主要活动之一 小孩装扮成各种恐怖样子 逐门逐户按响邻居的门铃 索要糖果
亨特夫人
Mrs. Hunter?
-请慢用 先生 -谢谢
- There you go, sir. - Thanks.
大份羊肉脾脏 对吗
Extra lamb spleen, right?
真不敢相信你还穿着那件外套
Can't believe you're still wearing that coat.
他是我父亲
He was my father.
他也是我哥哥
And he was my brother.
你跟踪我吗
You stalking me?
找到你可不需要需夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to find you.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯 著名侦探
只要跟随肖恩定制午餐的气味就可以
All you gotta do is follow the stench of the Sean lunch special.