立即到你的岗位报到
Report to your stations immediately.
这不是演习 我们遭到袭击
This is not a drill. We are under attack!
我们遭到袭击
We are under attack!
妈的
Shit!
别说脏话
Language!
贾维斯 从上面看情况如何
Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?
某种能量护盾保护着里面的建筑物
The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield.
斯托克的科技
Strucker's technology is
远比之前拿下的九头蛇基地先进
well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken.
洛基的权杖一定在里面
Loki's scepter must be here.
没有它 斯托克不可能有这种防御
Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it.
终于
At long last.
"终于"是拖得太久了 小伙子们
"At long last" is lasting a little long, boys.
对 我觉得已经没法出奇制胜了
Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise.
等一下
Wait a second.
没人想回应一下
No one else is gonna deal
刚才队长说的"别说脏话"吗
with the fact that Cap just said "language"?
我知道
I know.
顺嘴就说出来了
Just slipped out.
谁下的攻击命令
Who gave the order to attack?
斯托克先生 复仇者来了
Herr Strucker, it's the Avengers.
他们在森林外♥围♥着陆 外♥围♥守卫慌了
They landed in the far woods. The perimeter guard panicked.
他们一定是为权杖而来
They have to be after the scepter.
-我们能挡住他们吗 -他们可是复仇者
- Can we hold them? - They're the Avengers.
部署所有坦克
Deploy the rest of the tanks.
集中火力猛攻弱点
Concentrate fire on the weak ones.
攻击可能会让他们团结起来
A hit may make them close ranks.
我们取得的一切成就...
Everything we've accomplished...
但我们马上就要取得最大的突破了
But we're on the verge of our greatest breakthrough.
那就让他们瞧瞧我们的成就
Then let's show them what we've accomplished.
派出双胞胎
Send out the twins.
太早了
It's too soon.
他们当初加入就是为了这个
It's what they signed up for.
我的手下能挡住他们
My men can hold them.
先生 城市受了打击
Sir, the city is taking fire.
我们知道斯托克
Well, we know Strucker's
不在乎平民伤亡
not gonna worry about civilian casualties.
派出钢铁军团
Send in the Iron Legion.
这一地区很危险 请撤离
This quadrant is unsafe. Please back away.
我们是来帮你们的
We are here to help.
这一地区很危险 请撤离
This quadrant is unsafe. Please back away.
请撤离
Please back away.
-我们想减少附带损失 -科斯特尔
- We wish to avoid collateral damage. - Costel!
这场冲突一结束 我们就通知你们
We will inform you when this current conflict is resolved.
-我们是来帮你们的 -复仇者 回家去吧
- We are here to help. - Avengers, go home!
我们是来帮你们的
We are here to help.
我们决不屈服
We will not yield!
美国人派他们的怪物来考验我们
The Americans sent their circus freaks to test us.
我们把他们的尸体送回去
We will send them back in bags.
-决不投降 -决不投降
- No surrender! - No surrender!
我准备投降
I am going to surrender.
你得把一切都删除
You delete everything.
如果把武器留给复仇者
If we give the Avengers the weapons,
他们可能不会深入调查我们的研究...
they may not look too far into what we've been...
双胞胎呢
The twins.
-他们还没准备好... -不 我是说
- They are not ready to take on... - No, no, I mean...
双胞胎呢
Twins.
没预见到吗
You didn't see that coming?
克林特
Clint!
战场上有个能力增强者
We have an Enhanced in the field.
克林特中弹了
Clint's hit!
来个人解决掉地堡
Somebody want to deal with that bunker?
谢谢
Thank you.
斯塔克 我们得进去
Stark, we really need to get inside.
我正在接近
I'm closing in.
贾维斯 我接近了吧
Jarvis, am I closing in?
你看见保护盾的能量源了吗
Do you see a power source for that shield?
北面塔楼下面有道粒子波
There's a particle wave below the north tower.
好 来戳破这层护盾
Great, I want to poke it with something.
城门吊桥放下来了 各位
The drawbridge is down, people.
能力增强者
The Enhanced?
他一闪而过
He's a blur.
没见过这样的新人
All the new players we've faced, I've never seen this.
其实我就没看到他
In fact, I still haven't.
克林特的伤势很严重 各位 我们得撤退
Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac.
我可以把巴顿带到飞机那 越快越好
I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone, the better.
-你和斯塔克去取权杖 -收到
- You and Stark secure the scepter. - Copy that.
他们好像站成一队了
Looks like they're lining up.
见到偶像激动了
Well, they're excited.
找到权杖
Find the scepter.
我的天哪 别说脏话
And for gosh sake, watch your language!
你是抓住这个不打算放了
That's not going away any time soon.
各位先住手 有话好好说
Guys, stop. We gotta talk this through.
-说得真好 -才不是
- It was a good talk. - No, it wasn't.
警戒模式
Sentry mode.
好了 贾维斯 我全都要
Okay, Jarvis, you know. I want it all.
记得抄送总部的希尔
Make sure you copy Hill at HQ.
外面已经安全了
We're locked down out here.
那就去找班纳 该唱摇篮曲了
Then get to Banner. Time for a lullaby.
我知道你藏的不止是文件
I know you're hiding more than files.
小贾 给我房♥间的红外扫描图 快点
Hey, J, give me an IR scan of the room, real quick.
你左边的墙
The wall to your left.
我探测到钢筋
I'm reading steel reinforcement
还有气流
and an air current.
千万要是道暗门
Please be a secret door.
千万要是道暗门 千万要是道暗门
Please be a secret door. Please be a secret door.
耶
Yay.
大块头
Hey, big guy.
太阳快下山了
Sun's getting real low.
斯托克男爵
Baron Strucker.
九头蛇的头号♥恶棍
Hydra's number one thug.
严格来说 是神盾局的恶棍
Technically, I'm a thug for S.H.I.E.L.D.
严格来说 你被炒鱿鱼了
Well, then technically you're unemployed.
洛基的权杖在哪
Where's Loki's scepter?
别着急 真栽了我心里有数
Don't worry, I know when I'm beat.
希望你能提一句说我很合作
You'll mention how I cooperated, I hope.
我就加在非法人体实验后面
I'll put it right under "illegal human experimentation."
有几个
How many are there?
第二名能力增强者 女性 不要交手
We have a second Enhanced. Female. Do not engage.
你可得再快点才
You'll have to be faster than...
各位 我找到斯托克了
Guys, I got Strucker.
是吗 我找到了个更大的
Yeah, I got something bigger.
托尔
Thor,
我发现目标了
I got eyes on the prize.
你本来能救我们的
You could have saved us.
你为什么没再努力一点
Why didn't you do more?
我们就这么让他拿走吗
We're just gonna let him take it?
这次摇篮曲效率很高呢
Hey, the lullaby worked better than ever.
只是没想到需要我变绿
Just wasn't expecting a code green.
如果不是你
You hadn't been there,
我们的伤亡恐怕得加倍了
there would have been double the casualties.
我最好的朋友可能也会成为回忆
My best friend would've been a treasured memory.
其实有时候我连自己想听到的话
You know, sometimes exactly what I want to hear
都不想听到
isn't exactly what I want to hear.
你什么时候才能信任我
How long before you trust me?
我不是不信任你
It's not you I don't trust.
托尔 绿巨人怎么样
Thor, report on the Hulk.
冥府充斥着他送去的敌人的惨叫
The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims.
但不是因为死掉惨叫
But not the screams of the dead,
绝对不是 是受伤的惨叫
电影精选列表