片名:血溅13号♥警署
主演:奥斯汀·斯多克
主演:达尔文·乔斯顿
主演:劳瑞儿·齐默
制片主任:约翰·塞贾马奇
助理导演:詹姆斯·尼克尔斯
音乐:约翰·卡彭特
执行制片:约瑟夫·考夫曼
制片:J·S·卡普兰
编剧暨导演:约翰·卡彭特
(加州安德森 洛杉矶少数族裔居住区)
(星期六 凌晨3点10分)
你们听见没有?
Did you hear that?
走吧
Come on.
别动 我们是警♥察♥
Freeze, this is the police.
放下武器 双手抱头
Drop your weapons and place your hands above your heads.
本地新闻方面
And in the local news,
昨晚在洛杉矶南部一场与警方的枪战中
six youth gang members were killed in a shoot-out last night
六名青少年黑帮成员被击毙
with police in South Los Angeles.
警♥察♥局长戴维森于今早召开一场新闻发布会
Police Commissioner Davidson called a news conference earlier this morning
对枪击事件发表了评论
to comment on the shooting.
身为洛杉矶郡的警♥察♥局长
As Police Commissioner of Los Angeles County,
本人召集了这场紧急新闻发布会 当前我们遇到了一场危机
I have called this emergency news conference. We have a crisis.
青少年黑帮这一问题已完全失控
The juvenile gang problem is completely out of control.
丢失的自动武器尚未找回
The missing automatic weapons have not been recovered.
目前我们有线索表明…
We now have a lead which shows
其中有一些武器已落入坏人之手
that some of the weapons have fallen into the wrong hands.
毋庸置疑执法力量被发挥到了极致
It's true that law enforcement is being driven to deplorable extremes,
然而那些枪♥支♥仍在外面泛滥 并非危言耸听…
but those guns are out there. And believe me,
倘若持有它们的人得以组织起来 人人都将难逃厄运
if the people who have them get organized, no one will stand a chance.
戴维森局长同时指出
Commissioner Davidson also said
有几件武器已经…
that several weapons have been...
为了那六位
For the six.
(洛杉矶西部)
(星期六 下午4点50分)
1-W-90 这里是毕谢普警督 驾驶一台无标记车辆 现请求分配任务
One-W-90, this is Lieutenant Bishop in an unmarked vehicle, requesting assignment.
七号♥指挥在吗?
Is Staff Seven there?
请待命
Stand by.
1-W-20 我是四号♥指挥
One-W-20, this is Staff Four.
等我仔细察看一番 没准能给你找点事做
If I look around real hard, maybe I can find something for you to do.
嘿 柯林斯警监 你好啊 听到你的声音很惊喜 长官
Hey, hey, Captain Collins. Hello there. I'm surprised to hear your voice, sir.
W-20 截止目前为止情况如何 警督?
W-20, so, how's it going so far, Lieutenant?
1-W-90 好的 其实我才刚刚开工四分钟
One-W-90, okay. Seeing as I've been on the job exactly four minutes.
W-20 今晚分配你一项临时任务
W-20, I've got a temporary reassignment for you tonight.
一桩监管警♥察♥局的小差事
A little supervisory job for the Police Department.
前往13区9号♥警署接替戈登警监
Proceed to Precinct Nine, Division 13, and take over from Captain Gordon.
- 那不就是安德森警署吗? - 正确
- Isn't that the Anderson Precinct? - Affirmative.
可那里行将关闭呀
But they're closing it down.
我去那里无事可干 除了盯着包装箱发呆
Nothing for me to do there, except stare at the packing crates.
你第一次夜出公干就想当英雄吗 警督?
You wanna be a hero your first night out, Lieutenant?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
世上再无英雄 毕谢普
There are no heroes anymore, Bishop,
只余循规蹈矩之人
only men who follow orders.
W-90 是的 长官 马上前往13区9号♥警署
W-90, yes, sir. Proceeding to Precinct Nine, Division 13.
通话关闭
KMA-492 off.
(加州洛克卢塞斯 下午5点11分) (囚犯不得越过黄线)
斯塔克?
Starker?
这边走
This way.
- 瞧他们给你找的这件苦差 - 不算最苦了
- Well, they sure gave you some sweet job. - Better than some.
想不出还有比押运一车满腔仇恨的囚犯更苦的差事了
Carrying a busload of hate is not my idea of better than anything.
这是维尔斯和科戴尔
This is Wells and Caudell.
- 他没事吧? - 有点感冒而已
- Is he all right? - He's just got a little cold.
- 威尔逊呢? - 我们让他住专门的房♥间
- Where's Wilson? - We got him in a special room.
这位是拿破仑·威尔逊
This is Napoleon Wilson.
- 有烟吗? - 关门
- Got a smoke? - Close the door.
你给我放明白点 威尔逊
I want you to know something, Wilson.
押运囚犯去死囚监狱并非本人所好
Now, I don't enjoy driving anybody to death row.
但凡你有任何轻举妄动 哪怕一点点
You try anything, anything,
我带了两名配备霰弹枪的警卫 他们会把你打得稀巴烂
I've got two guards with shotguns and they'll blow you apart.
- 真想抽根烟 - 听明白了吗 威尔逊?
- Sure could use a smoke. - You understand me, Wilson?
你有点口齿不清 不过我听出了个大概其
You mumble a little bit, but I get the general idea.
出发
Let's go.
不慎跌下了椅子
Slipped right out of the chair.
对 我不如以前坐得稳了
Yeah. I don't sit in chairs as well as I used to.
- 拎他起来 - 来吧 我们走
- Get him up. - Come on, let's go.
真是羡慕死你了 威尔逊 你享受的可是全套贵宾待遇
I'm all jealous of you, Wilson. You get all this VIP treatment.
他们却让我在这里几乎无拘无束地走动
Here they let me walk around almost free.
- 嘿 - 怎么了?
- Hey. - What?
- 身上有烟吗? - 有
- You got a smoke on you? - Yeah.
- 不过我不会给你 - 干嘛不给?
- But I'm not gonna give it to you. - Why not?
- 对你有坏处 吸烟害死人 - 你不喜欢有竞争 对吧?
- Not good for you. Smoking can kill you. - You don't like competition, huh?
- 你自以为不同凡响 不是吗? - 本人正处于巅峰时刻
- You think you're real fancy, don't you? - I have moments.
好了 别斗贫嘴了 我们走 快走
All right, knock off the talking. Let's move. Move.
可以舒展一下经脉吗?
Okay if I stretch a minute?
我要被锁在座位上坐好几个小时的车
You're gonna chain me to a seat and drive for hours.
等到了索诺拉 又要被锁在囚室里
We get to Sonora, you're gonna chain me in a cell.
说不定在往后的90年里 我唯一的盼头还只能是锁链
Maybe for as long as 90 years. Chains is all I got to look forward to.
去吧
Go ahead.
要知道 威尔逊 我会想你的
You know, Wilson, I'm gonna miss you.
你说的是违心话 典狱长
That's not the truth, Warden.
你自始自终都不该说违心话
Now, you should always tell the truth.
哪怕一句微不足道的善意谎言有时也会让人犯错误
Even a little white lie can sometimes trip a man up.
他不如以前站得稳了
He don't stand up as good as he used to.
(安德森 下午5点32分)
…但是太阳黑子活动引起一场异乎寻常的…
...but the sun-spotting caused an unusually...
…六名年轻人今晨被击毙
...with the early morning shooting of six youths,
现已查明他们从属于…
now known to be members of
洛杉矶南部一个名为“街头雷电”的帮派
a South Los Angeles gang known as Street Thunder.
戴维森同时对这些帮派牺牲品之间跨种族结盟…
Davidson also commented on the highly unusual interracial mixture
这一非比寻常的现象发表了评论 并指出…
of the gang victims, and pointed...
(下午5点37分)
好吧 再来练习一遍 你要怎么跟玛格丽特讲?
All right, let's go over this again. Now, what are you gonna tell Margaret?
- 忘了 - 你要说:“玛格丽特
- I forget. - You're gonna say, "Margaret,
既然弗雷德过世了 我要你过来跟我们一起住”
"I want you to come up and live with us now that Fred is gone."
既然弗雷德死了 我要你过来跟我们一起住
I want you to come and live with us, now that Fred is dead.
- 过世了 - 过世了
- Gone. - Gone.
“我们替你准备好了一间大空房♥”
"We have a big spare room all ready for you."
我们替你准备好了一间大空房♥
We have a big spare room all ready for you.
“我还跟爸爸说了 要是你不过来跟我们一起住
"And I told my daddy, if you don't come up and live with us,
- 那我就离家出走” - 她才不会信呢
- "then I'm gonna run away from home." - She'll never buy that.
好吧 那句话作罢
Okay, drop that one.
- 爸? - 嗯?
- Daddy? - Yeah?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
你只顾吃 也不想着救你奶妈离开那些可恶至极的邻居
You'd rather eat than get your nanny out of this horrible neighborhood.
要是吃了点东西 我就能知道该如何更好地跟她讲
Well, I'd know what to say to her better if I had something to eat.
那条街在哪呢?我好像怎么也找不到
Where is that street? I can never seem to find that street.
何不问问他们?
Why don't we ask them?
邦内尔街 好像就在前面 再走两个街区就到了
Bonaire Place. I think it's down here, just a couple of blocks more.
苏厄德老师说有问题找警♥察♥
Mrs. Seward says a policeman's always there to answer questions
有困难也找警♥察♥
and to help you when you're in trouble.
显然苏厄德老师的知识水平仅限于小学六年级
Obviously, Mrs. Seward has never taken any big steps outside of the sixth grade.
嗯?
Huh?
我们没遇到困难 宝贝
We're not in any trouble, honey.
(下午5点49分)
(安德森警署 14区(疑应为13区))
(禁止驶入)
- 嗯? - 你好 我是毕谢普警督
- Yeah? - Hello, I'm Lieutenant Bishop.
是的 长官 稍等 我去通知警监你到了
Yes, sir. One moment. I'll tell the Captain you're here.
- 你好 警督 - 嗨
- Hello, Lieutenant. - Hi.
- 我叫李 - 伊桑·毕谢普
- I'm Leigh. - Ethan Bishop.
这位是朱莉
This is Julie.
- 你好 朱莉 - 你好
- Hello, Julie. - Hello.
- 环境好安静啊 - 换换口味也好
- Things are quiet. - For a change.
- 你接替得可真是时候 - 可不是嘛
- You took over at the right time. - Apparently.
你们几时搬走?
When are you moving?
明天上午10点拉电闸停电♥话♥
They shut off the phones and the electricity at 10:00 tomorrow morning.
- 看来是板上钉钉了 - 来点咖啡吗 警督?
- That sounds pretty final. - Would you like some coffee, Lieutenant?
- 要的 谢谢 - 刚泡了壶新的 我去给你倒一杯
- Yes, thank you. - Just made some fresh. I'll get you a cup.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 我是7814号♥
Hello, 7814.
电影精选列表