"很多人离开阿肯色 但大部分迟早会回来
他们达不到逃逸速度"
查尔斯·波蒂斯 《南部之犬》
阿♥拉♥斯加帕默市坐拥豪华宅邸
Palmer, Alaska has luxury homes
风景价值百万美元
with million-dollar views.
科尔和阿曼达攒了一些积蓄
Cole and Amanda have saved up
准备好大花一笔了
and are ready to spend the big bucks.
这座木屋的每一个角落都有惊喜
This log house has surprises around every turn.
那真是太好了
Now, that's nice.
我一直在怀疑
I've always suspected
我并不像应有的那样渴望这些欲求之物
that I didn't want the desirable things in life as much as I should.
女人 车 房♥子 电影 乐队
Women, cars, houses, movies, bands.
人们用这些东西勾勒出一整套人生哲学
These things were how people chiseled out a tidy philosophy of life.
真的很静谧
It's really serene.
我从来不需要人生哲学
I never needed a philosophy of life.
再说一句 这太棒了
And one more thing. This is awesome.
只有那些欲壑难填
It's only people who wanted things,
患得患失的人
felt guilty about getting things and frustrated
才需要人生哲学
about not getting things that needed a philosophy.
这栋房♥子里我最喜欢的大概就是这里
It might be my favorite part of the house.
科尔梦寐以求的车♥库♥
The garage of Cole's dreams,
派对淋浴和阳光房♥ 这些总共多少钱
a party shower and a sunroom. What will it all cost?
我很喜欢这种醉酒的状态
I was just as pleased to get drunk
或者喝了很多但是还没醉的状态
or drink a bunch and not get drunk.
对我来说最重要的是草坪
The main thing is the grass for me.
是啊
Yeah.
把武器给我
Give me your weapon.
我没带武器
I don't got one.
干♥你♥这种活的人不会没有武器
Someone that fights like you should have a weapon.
非法闯入可不是持械抢劫 聪明人
Trespassin' is a lot different than armed robbery, smart guy.
你话太多了
You talk too much.
凯尔 你在吗 我是科林
Kyle, you here? It's Colin.
应该还在你这里吧 伙计
Tell me you still got it, man.
太好了
Yes!
我说的就是这个 就是这个
That's what I'm talking about. That's what I'm talking about.
你可以出去溜达一会儿
You may wanna step out for a while.
为什么
Why's that?
有位先生可能会过来
There's a gentleman may stop by.
如果他来了 我会毙了他
If so, I got to shoot him.
科林 你真是个疯子
Colin, you one crazy son of a bitch.
我衣橱里有个人
I got a guy in my closet.
我不知道是不是你说的那个
I don't know if it's the same one you're thinking of.
-卷发 -对 的确是
- Curly headed? - Yeah, that's the one.
他还活着吗
And he's alive?
暂时活着
So far.
收拾东西
Pack your shit.
-我刚升职了吗 -是的
- Did I just get promoted? - Yep.
你要去阿肯色了
You goin' to Arkansas.
我是个毒贩
I'm a drug dealer.
我在一个组织的最底层 老大叫青蛙
I'm near the bottom rung of an outfit run by a man named Frog.
我从来没见过
A man I've never met before.
说实话 我甚至不确定他存不存在
To be honest, I'm not sure he even exists.
很多人并不知道南方的组织犯罪
What a lot of people don't know about organized crime in the south
其实没那么有组织性
is that it's not that organized.
迪克西黑♥手♥党♥这名字太如雷贯耳
The term Dixie mafia has always been too generous,
也就意味着规模太大
implied too grand a scale.
他们有一些主要掌权者
There's a handful of big-time operators
按区划掌管事务 但是
that run everything regionally, but...
不像意大利人或墨西哥人 不是家庭中心
It's nothing like the Italians or the Mexicans, no families.
迪克西就是一群无赖和人♥渣♥
Just a loose affiliation of deadbeats and scumbags.
没有荣誉准则
No code of honor.
没有人生哲学
No philosophy of life.
主要都是无聊的单独行动 但正和我胃口
It's mostly boring solitary work, but that suits me just fine.
在这一行里
Relying on other people is the fastest way
依靠别人死得最快
fo end up dead in this business.
阿肯色
-你是凯尔吗 -你是斯温吗
- You Kyle? - You Swin?
欢迎上船 今晚我是你的副驾驶
Welcome aboard. I'll be your co-pilot this evening.
科林可没跟我说要开辆高速大车
Colin didn't mention I'd be captaining a highway barge.
你现在要运批发的货了 是个大单
Yeah, well, you're moving wholesale now, the big leagues.
这标志桶是做什么用的
What's with the cones?
我觉得这样随便放几个可以迷惑警♥察♥
I thought the randomness of it might throw off a cop.
大概还挺明智的
Well, I guess that's smart.
我算是个犯罪大♥师♥
I'm somethin' of a criminal mastermind.
你是那种聪明人吗
You're one of those witty people?
我还有更难听的外号♥
I've been called worse.
你让我想起了游戏节目主持人
You kinda remind me of a game show host.
你知道吗 凯尔
You know what, Kyle?
我就觉得 如果你真想当个很高冷的人
It strikes me that if you wanna be the strong silent type,
你就别对每件小事都一番评论
you really gotta keep yourself from commenting on every little thing.
不是现在
It won't be right away,
但很快我就会揍你一顿
but at some point soon I'm gonna knock you on your ass.
我建议你少说屁话
I suggest you keep the bullshit to a minimum.
看看你
Look at you.
你现在态度硬得很 但我们会成为朋友的
No, you act tough now, but we'll be friends.
每个遇见我的人都想跟我做朋友
Everybody who meets me wants to be my friend.
是吗 我觉得难以置信
Yeah, I find that hard to believe.
我哪里讨人厌吗
I mean, what's not to like?
斯温到底算个什么名字
What kinda name is Swin anyway?
你♥妈♥的♥名字 上车
Your mother's. Get in.
第一章
无聊即动人
如果后面都每小时开130公里就不会迟到
If we go 83 the rest of the way we won't be late.
被拦下查出毒品 你就不只是迟到了
Getting pulled over with drugs makes you really late.
我又学到了
There I go learnin' again.
你倒是意外地有点傻
You don't get this smart on accident.
看那里
That's nice to see.
-你很伤心 -没有
- You're sad. - No.
只是大多数女人不喂母乳了
It's just most women don't breastfeed anymore,
你知道吗 太遗憾了
which is a shame, you know?
因为母乳喂养的婴儿很少生病
'Cause breastfed babies get fewer syndromes.
我就是喝配方奶粉长大的
I was a formula baby.
我猜你肯定是大口喝母乳的
Your big ass I'm guessin' had a mouthful of the real deal.
-不知道 -你肯定是
- No idea. - I bet ya did.
我赌从你出生第一天起嘴里就含着奶头
Bet you had a titty in your mouth from day one.
给你妈妈打电♥话♥问问
Let's call your mother and ask.
她死了
She's dead.
就算我姐妹都死了 我也不在乎
I wouldn't care if all my sisters died.
你真♥他♥妈♥蠢
You're fuckin' stupid.
该死
Shit.
妈的
God damn it.
真的假的 强力胶布 你是马盖先吗
Really? Duct tape, MacGyver?
《百战天龙》男主 擅长用普通生活用品作为工具
你在里面看到有绳子吗
You see any rope in there?
我就凑合一下 因为你那掩护太差劲了
I'm improvising 'cause your damn cover job was so shoddy.
-倒霉 -该死
- Shit. - Fuck.
我去谈
Let me do the talkin'.
你好 我是麦克 今天过得怎么样
Hey, now. I'm Mike, how's your day going?
急救箱在仪表盘那边
First aid kit's in the console.
帕特·布莱特 公园管♥理♥员♥ 你们要出远门吗
Pat Bright, park ranger. You boys heading far?
去基♥督♥圣体节
Corpus Christi.
我看到你们的车需要搭把手
I noticed your rig needs some help.
我觉得车子没什么大问题
Not sure I agree with that 100 percent,
不过什么东西迟早都会坏 对吧
but I guess everything gives out in time, doesn't it?
如果你耐心的话
If you're patient.
你得多拿点绳子 角对角系好
You gotta get more rope, go corner to corner.
是的 我们今天早上走得很匆忙
Yeah, I know it. Uh, we were just in a rush this morning.
现在也挺急
Still are.
里面是什么
What's the haul?
水龙头
Faucets.
什么电脑大亨 你懂吧
Yep, some, uh, computer tycoon, you know?
以前管石油 现在搞电脑
Used to be oil, now it's computers.
圣体节不需要水龙头吧
There are no faucets in Corpus?
我也是这么说的