Lunch is served a little further up the hill.
看那
Look at that.
阿♥拉♥伯人最知道谁小费给得多
The Arabs have a nose for who tips the most.
下午好
Afternoon.
我一直在想你
I've been thinking about you.
我知道,才认识不长时间就说这话有点唐突…
I know it seems odd after such a short acquaintance...
但我觉得我已爱上你了
but I think I'm in love with you.
如果是那样,你最好学会自己独♥立♥一点
Well, if you are, you'd better learn to stand up for yourself a little.
象个男子汉些,不是更好吗?
Behave like a man. Don't you think?
再没有比这更地道的本地美食了
It's never as true as it is about food in this region.
就像羊羔肉
It looks like lamb.
丰盛美餐,孩子们对吗?虽然不过专供外国游客的
A very nice meal, wasn't it, children? Considering it was prepared by foreigners.
波洛!
Poirot!
- 是不是… - 波洛!
- Is that... - Poirot!
既然没有谜题供我解决…
Since there is no mystery for me to solve...
卡布里上校劝我和他一道参观阿克里城
Colonel Carbury has persuaded me to visit the town of Acre with him.
那我只好独自行动了,波洛先生
Well, I shall just have to manage without you, Monsieur Poirot.
你完全胜任的
You will do it all too well.
矮个的前排,高个的后排,站好了
Small ones in the front, tall ones in the back. That's it.
来了,卡布里,麻烦让让,我赶时间
I'm coming, Carbury. Excuse me. I must hurry.
抱歉抱歉
I'm sorry.
你真是的
I'll bet you are.
再见
Good-bye.
我想你们都应该出去走一走
I think you should all take a little walk.
从我身边离开一会对你们有好处
It will do you good to get away from me for a little while.
笑
Smile.
- 说“茄子” - 茄子!
- Say "cheese". - Cheese!
伦诺克斯帮我在敞篷外安顿一张椅子…
Lennox will settle me in my chair outside my tent...
纳丁,我的药带身上了
and, Nadine, you'll see that I have my medicine.
我不想上♥床♥睡,为什么要,才不要
I don't want to go to bed. Why should I go to bed? I'm not going to.
金妮维拉,回你帐篷
Ginevra, go to your tent.
我不困
I'm not tired.
- 你肯定困了,马上去睡
- Of course you are, go to rest at once. - All right.
- 雷蒙德 - 在
- Raymond. - Yes, ma'am.
为什么不去请金医生和你散个步?
Why don't you ask Dr. King if she'd like to join you on your walk?
你不是很喜欢吗?
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
等会到了那…
And while you're there...
问韦斯特霍姆勋爵夫人,你们都不在时,她能否来我这聊一阵子
ask Lady Westholme if she could spare me a moment while you're all gone.
杰弗逊,妈妈建议我们出去走走
Jefferson, Mother suggested we go for a walk.
你了解库姆兰,知道该游哪儿?
You know Qumran. Where do you think we should go?
这嘛…
Well...
就在山后
back in the hills.
很好玩的
It's quite lovely.
我去过的
I've been there before.
- 你当然去过 - 跟我去可以吗?
- I bet you have. - Would you like me to take you?
- 妈妈 - 去吧,一场朋友
- Mother. - Come now. Let's all be friends.
斤斤计较只会烦恼不堪
This is too confined a spot for tribulation.
请问,金医生,是否乐意和我们同去一游?
Excuse me. I was wondering, Dr. King, if you'd care to accompany us on our walk?
当然乐意
I should like that very much.
我才不相信午饭后锻炼有好处,回帐篷干事去了
I do not believe in exercise after lunch. I think I'll go to my tent and work.
勋爵夫人,我继母稍后想找您说个话
My stepmother would like a word with you later, Lady Westholme.
她?
She would?
走吧?
Shall we go?
我也是
So do I.
我们这都是要出去走走
I thought we were all going for a walk.
我和昆廷小姐一起去,她要给我讲解挖掘的事
I have permission to go with Miss Quinton. She's going to explain the diggings to me.
- 玩得愉快 - 谢了
- Well, have fun. - Thanks.
走好
Bye.
他们挖出些青铜器,上有很奇怪的标记
They've found some bronzes with very odd markings on them.
都准备好了?那走吧
All ready? Off you go, then.
我猜和英格兰大不相同,金医生
I guess it must be very different from England, Miss King.
当然不相同
Of course it's different.
- 不想走了 - 怎么啦,伦诺克斯?
- I've had enough. - What's up, Lennox?
我要下山
I'm going down.
不舒服吗?
Aren't you feeling well?
他走了
There he goes.
那老话怎么说的?玩不起就别玩
Well, what's the old saying? You shouldn't join if you can't take a joke.
我们不跟着他下山吗?
Don't you think we should go down with him?
你说我该象个男子汉
You said I should behave like a man.
我回去了
I'm going back now.
不,我自己回
No, on my own.
有些话必须去讲去做,为了向你证明---
There's something I have to say and do to prove to you that-
你无需向我证明什么,雷蒙德
You don't have to prove anything to me, Raymond.
那就证明我自己
To myself then.
- 人都去哪儿了? - 都到下面了吧
- Where is everyone? - They've gone down below, haven't they?
都去看今天都挖出了些什么
They've gone to see what was found today at the digging.
不,不,请别动…
No. No. No, please. Will you please...
谢谢了,卡布里
Thank you, Carbury.
想不透巴勒斯坦是否该分割而治
I don't know I'm sure whether we should partition Palestine or not.
或许本来就该留给突厥人
Maybe we should have left it to the Turks.
我毫无研究,医学课够忙了
I never studied all that. I was too busy with my medical curriculum.
遗憾
It's a pity.
你知之不少,但除非有备而来
You learn so much about a place, but only if one has prepared.
我觉得英国人---
In my view the British-
有事,勋爵夫人
Excuse me, Lady Westholme.
- 我是医生 - 她不理我
- Let me. I'm a doctor. - She no answer, lady.
我来,金妮,我来
Let me do it, Ginny. Let me do it.
(- 各位听着) - 让我看看
- Excuse me. - Let me see.
她想说什么?
What does she want?
恐怕要告诉大家一个坏消息
I'm afraid I have some bad news.
博因顿先生,很抱歉,你继母死亡了
Mr. Boynton, I'm sorry. Your stepmother is dead.
- 小心,玛格丽特 - 你得看好她
- Careful, Margaret. - You've got to take care of her.
坐这
There you are.
没事,没事的
It's all right. It's all right.
一小时前还和她说话来着,这不可能
But I just spoke to her an hour ago. It's not possible.
请问金医生,你认为死因是什么?
What, in your opinion, was the cause of death, Dr. King?
最大可能是心力衰竭
Heart failure seems the most likely.
能够估计死亡时间吗?
And can you estimate a time of death?
对此我经验还不很足…
Well, I'm not very experienced at that sort of thing...
但我看至少有几个小时了
but I'd say a couple of hours ago at least.
明白
I see.
你一定也注意到她手腕关节上的痕迹吧?
You noticed the marks on the wrist, of course?
没有,什么痕迹?
No, what kind of marks?
有的啊,小针眼
Oh, yes, little pin pricks.
她心脏很差,我认为她因病自然死亡
She had a bad heart condition. I'm convinced she died of natural causes.
象博因顿太太那样惹人憎遭人恨的…
You know, when someone is hated as much as Mrs. Boynton was...
你要明白,所谓自然猝死似乎太容易
a sudden death by natural causes seems a little too convenient.
你认为又巧遇一桩凶杀案,波洛先生?
Do you think you've stumbled on another murder, Monsieur Poirot?
劳驾打开一下你的药品包可以吗?
Would you oblige me by opening your medical bag?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
虽然我实在不觉得有那可能---
Though, I really don't see what possible-
有人来过
Someone has been here.
我来看看
Excuse me.
一瓶洋地黄,它是空的吗?
This bottle of digitalis, was it empty?
不,满的
No, it was full.
波洛,说真的
Really, Poirot...
你就那么有把握你的专业直觉没有错?
are you sure you're not letting your professional instincts run away with you?
我♥干♥嘛怀疑自己,上校?
Why should I do that, mon colonel?
一位心脏病的老妇人…
Old woman with a heart condition...
- 人太累,天太热 - 没错
- walking, heat. - Yes-
我知道她手臂上有针眼,一家子都恨她
Yes, I know she had pricks in the arm, a family that hated her.
但很可能是她自己用药过量
She could easily have taken an overdose of her own medicine.
不会,她一直是把药倒进水里喝…
No, because it was her habit to take that drug in water...
而药水是她儿媳调配
administered by her daughter-in-law.
你是说儿媳有嫌疑?
You mean, she's a suspect?
每个人都有嫌疑,亲爱的上校
My dear Colonel, everybody is a suspect.
好吧,你是专家,要我做些什么?
Well, you're the expert, but what do you want me to do?
那位医生…?那位金医生,认为是自然死亡
That Doctor... What's her name? Dr. King thought it was natural causes.
我敢肯定博因顿太太是被谋杀的
I'm convinced that Mrs. Boynton was murdered.
证据给我看看?
Can you show me any evidence?
岂止举证,我还能认定犯罪团伙
电影精选列表