Keep your voice down.
你说过这里什么都没有
You said there was nothing down here.
-你为什么不告诉我们这些? -希望我能解释清楚
- Why didn't you tell us about all of this? - Hope I will explain everything,
但现在 我只需要你相信我
but right now, I just need you to trust me.
那就让我相信你
Then make me trust you.
我们冷静一下 好吗?
Let's just calm down, all right?
我们可以谈论……
We can talk about...
我们没时间谈了 亨利
We don't have time to talk, Henry.
不 你得告诉我们…
No, you need to tell us what...
你为什么不听呢?
And why didn't you listen?
我告诉过你离这里远点
I told you to stay away from here.
珍妮特 我很抱歉
Janet, I'm so sorry.
我应该告诉你我们在做什么
I should have told you what we were doing.
我完全不知道……
I had no idea...
我知道 这是……
I know. It's...
我们以后再谈
We'll talk later.
现在 我们团结在一起
Right now, we stick together,
我们找到了Scott和Cassie…
we find Scott and Cassie...
然后我们回家 好吗?
And we go home, okay?
-好吗? -好的
- Okay? - Okay.
好的 跟紧点
Okay, stay close.
这太不可思议了
This is incredible.
我研究量子领域很多年了
I studied the quantum realm for years.
为什么我什么都没看到?
Why didn't I see any of this?
你看得不够深入
You weren't able to look deep enough.
不是只通过虚空和亚原子研究
Not through the Void and Subatomica.
这里有很多世界
There are worlds here.
世界与世界
Worlds with worlds.
那是一个时间之外的地方……空间
It's a place outside time and... space.
这是一个神秘的宇宙……
It's a secret universe...
在我们的之外的
beneath ours.
把你的手拿开!
Get your hands off me!
卡西?
Cassie?
我女儿在哪里?
Where is my daughter?
她在哪里?
Where is she?
卡西?
Cassie?
我女儿在哪里?
Where is my daughter?
卡西!
Cassie!
爸爸!
Dad!
卡西
Cassie.
喝软浆
Drink the ooze.
什么?
What?
我来处理
I'll handle this.
妈妈?
Mom?
干得好吗?
Was that a good stab?
我搭了辆车
I got us a ride.
他很友善
He's friendly.
相当长的一段旅程
Quite a ride.
说这话的人发明了骑在蚂蚁背上的飞行
Says the man who invented flying on the back of an ant.
我喜欢蚂蚁
I like ants.
我很高兴你爱他们 在这里
And I love that you love them. Here.
这些能帮助我们融入环境
These will help us blend in.
我们到底要去哪里?
Where exactly are we going in this?
我们离我的一个老朋友不远
We're not too far from an old friend of mine.
如果有人知道斯科特和凯西在哪
If anyone's heard where Scott and Cassie are,
肯定是他
It'll be him.
在你之后
After you.
坐稳了 蚁人
Saddle up, Ant-Man.
放开我! 放开我!
Let me go! Let me go!
我不知道你在说什么!
I don't know what you're saying!
喝软浆!
Drink the ooze!
喝软浆!
Drink the ooze!
喝软浆!
Drink the ooze!
你好
Hello.
-你好! -嗨 嗨
- Hello! - Hi. Hi.
你喝了软浆吗?
Did you drink the ooze?
为什么我能理解你?
Why can I understand you?
太好了 那是软浆
Oh, great, that's the ooze.
嘿 大家好 成功了
Hey everybody, it worked.
软浆
Ooze worked.
大家好 我是Veb 你刚喝了我
Hi, I am Veb. You just drank me.
我做了什么?
I did what?
你还需要一些软浆吗?
Oh, do you need some more ooze?
给 我可以往你的洞里倒点软浆……
Here, I could pour some ooze in your hole...
不 我没事 我很好
No, I'm okay. I'm okay.
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
好大的一个洞
What a big hole.
你有几个洞?
How many holes do you have?
不好意思 这是私人问题吗?
I'm sorry, is that a personal question?
我身上没有洞
I don't have any holes.
他叫斯科特·朗…
His name is Scott Lang...
他有七个洞
And he has seven holes.
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know that?
他是Quaz 他有心灵感应
He's Quaz. He's a telepath.
你会读心术?
You can read minds?
是啊 我真希望我不会
Yeah, and I really wish I couldn't.
每个人都很恶心
Everyone is disgusting.
你能别这么想了吗?
Could you please stop thinking that?
对不起
Sorry.
请停止
Please, stop.
-在想什么? -这么想
- Thinking? - Thinking that.
我尝试
I'm trying.
不 不是很难 我觉得你看起来也很奇怪
No, not very hard. And I think you look weird, too.
我不觉得你看起来很奇怪 我觉得你看起来很酷
I don't think you look weird. I think you look really cool.
我希望我的头发光
I wish my head glowed.
不 不 你没有
No, no. You don't.
我知道我没有 我只是 我很紧张 好吗?
I know I don't. I just, I'm nervous, okay?
刚刚出来的
That just came out.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
你是间谍吗?
Are you a spy?
什么?不 不 不 不
What? No. No, no, no.
我们应该折磨他
We should torture him.
伙计们 没关系
Guys, no. It's okay.
我们不是……我们不是间谍
We're not... we're not spies.
他是我爸爸
He's my dad.
-谢谢 -欢迎
- Thank you. - Welcome.
那么 旧金山是谁?
Then, who is San Francisco?
-那是我们的家乡 -是个地方
- It's where we're from. - It's a place.
地球是什么?
And what's Earth?
这也是我们的家乡
It's also where we're from.
我们应该折磨他们
We should torture them.
你为什么总想折磨别人?
Why are you always trying to torture people?
我们还有其他选择
We have other options.
你的洞里出来什么东西吗?比如牛奶、果汁……
Do things come out of your holes? Like milk, juice...
维布 别再问他洞的事了
Veb, stop asking him about his hole,
有些人身上有洞
some of us have holes.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
你从哪里来?
Where are you from?
好吧……
Okay...
-上面 上面 地球 -在这上面…
- Up there, up there. The Earth. - Somewhere above this...
-这是一个不同的宇宙 -大地球
- It's a different universe. - Big Earth.
-这是地球 但是它非常小……-还是同一个宇宙 但更大了…
- Well, this is Earth. But it's very smaller... - It's the same universe, but it's bigger...
-我变大 我缩小…-是的 是的
- I get big, I shrink... - Yeah. Yeah.
其实我还为此写了一本书
You know, but I wrote a book about it, actually.
这是量子领域 你必须收缩才能进入量子领域
This is the quantum realm, you have to shrink to enter the quantum realm.
所以我们缩小了 现在我们真的很小 所以我们现在变小了
So we shrunk. And right now we're really small. So we're smaller now.
好的 他们说的是实话
Okay. They're telling the truth.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
你从天上来
You come from above,
喜欢他
电影精选列表