收下这个娃娃就是一个天大的错误
It was a big mistake acknowledging this doll.
一旦它到了你的手中
And through that,
无形的恶灵就迷惑了你的心智
the inhuman spirit tricked you.
是你允许它入侵你的生活
You gave it permission to infest your lives.
无形的恶灵是什么
What's an inhuman spirit?
那是一种不会以人形存在的东西
It's something that's never walked the earth in human form.
那是一种邪恶的东西
It's something demonic.
那这个娃娃没有被附身吗
So, the doll was never possessed?
是的 这个娃娃只是一个媒介
No, it was used as a conduit.
它几经易手 让人误以为是她被附身了
It was moved around to give the impression of possession.
恶灵不会附身在东西上
Demonic spirits don't possess things.
只会附身在人身上
They possess people.
它想要占据你的心
It wanted to get inside of you.
基于这种特殊的情况
And given this unusual feature,
这个娃娃需要进行妥善的存放
the doll will need to be properly cared for.
妥善
Cared for?
这娃娃就该被毁掉
It should be destroyed.
那只会让事态恶化
That would only make things worse.
我们觉得最好还是由我们带走这个娃娃
We think it best the doll come with us.
我们会把它放在安全的地方
We'll keep it somewhere safe.
听起来是个不错的主意
That sounds like a great idea.
她是你们的了
She's all yours.
*我的梦*
*The dreams I hold*
*是金色的*
*Is a band of gold*
*而爱留下的*
*And the memories*
*这些记忆*
*Of what love could be*
你觉得还有多久能到
How much longer, do you think?
大概还有一小时
About an hour.
你还是把座椅放下来休息一下吧
Why don't you put your head back? Get some rest.
不行 你从超♥市♥回家都能迷路
No, you get lost coming home from the supermarket.
我要是睡着的话 醒来我们就在加州了
If I do that, we might end up in California.
那你醒来就能听到太平洋的声音了
Well, so you wake up to the sound of the Pacific.
那有什么不好的
Nothing wrong with that.
我还能顺路接上朱蒂
I'll pick up Judy on the way.
听起来很棒 爱德
Ah, that actually sounds so nice, Ed.
我们应该好好计划一下
We should plan on it.
怎么回事
What's this?
你们得掉头 前头发生了很严重的交通事故
You folks need to turn around. Pretty bad accident up ahead.
我们能帮什么忙吗
Uh, anything we can do?
你是医生什么的吗
You a doctor or something?
是什么的吧
Or something.
-他只是想说我们很乐意帮忙 -好吧
- He just meant if you need an extra set of hands. - Yeah.
我们能搞定 谢了
We got it covered. Thanks.
娃娃不错
Nice doll.
看起来不错而已
That's what you think.
你们得回到三英里前的那个出口
All right, you're gonna head three miles back to the last exit.
你们转26号♥路
You'll hop on 26,
可以绕道
that'll loop you around.
-26号♥路 明白了 -谢谢 警官
- 26. Got it. - Thank you, Officer.
只是一个路人和他的娃娃
A guy and his doll.
我觉得我们开过头了
I think we missed our turn.
没有 布里奇沃特路就在前面
We didn't miss it. Bridgewater's just up ahead.
什么布里奇沃特路 我们要去老布里奇路
Bridgewater? Old Ridge Road.
你怎么会觉得是布里奇沃特路
Where did you get Bridgewater from?
好吧 我觉得我们是开过头了
Well, you know what? I think we missed our turn.
我会留心找太平洋的
I'll keep my eye out for the Pacific.
爱德
Ed?
-爱德 -别急 别急
- Ed? - Hang on, hang on.
-拜托 -发生了什么
- Come on. - What just happened?
我打开前盖看看
I'll pop the hood and find out.
小心点
Well, be careful.
好了
There we go.
玛丽威尔公墓
我喜欢你的娃娃
I like your doll.
我觉得好冷
I feel cold.
你刚遭遇了一场交通意外
You were just in an accident.
是吗
I was?
抱歉
Sorry.
搭错线了
Wires crossed.
玛丽威尔公墓
这样应该好了
That should do it.
亲爱的 你没事吧
Honey, you okay?
爱德
Ed!
我没事
I'm okay.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry!
我的车好像突然着了魔
All of a sudden it was like somebody took over my truck.
我控制不了 你没事吧
I had no control. Are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
是那个娃娃 爱德
It's the doll, Ed.
它是召唤其他灵体的灯塔
It's a beacon for other spirits.
这边
Over here.
-神父 越快越好 -是吗
- Father, sooner the better. - Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
不要自作聪明
Be not wise in thine own eyes.
敬畏耶♥和♥华♥ 远离恶事
Fear the Lord and depart from evil.
耶♥和♥华♥咒诅恶人的家庭
The curse of the Lord is in the house of the wicked.
赐福与义人的居所
But He blesseth the habitation of the just.
他讥诮那好讥诮的人
Surely, He scorneth the scorners,
赐恩给谦卑的人
but He giveth grace unto the lowly.
智慧人必承受尊荣
The wise shall inherit the glory,
愚昧人高升也成为羞辱
but shame shall be the promotion of fools.
阿门
Amen.
我们还需要一层防护屏障
We need another barrier of protection.
圣洁的屏障
A holy one.
我同意
I agree.
祈祷的效果有限
The blessing will only do so much.
三一教堂
That chapel glass
被毁前的教堂玻璃
we got from Trinity Church before it was torn down,
在哪里
where is that?
"原谅他人
"Let us forgive those
对我们的侵犯
who trespass against us
并使我们不受
and lead us not into temptation,
邪恶的诱惑"
but deliver us from evil."
阿门
Amen.
有用吗
Did it work?
邪恶被压抑了
The evil is contained.
沃伦收藏室是全世界最大的收藏遭到鬼魂影响和诅咒物件的收藏室
由于其藏有及极其邪恶的力量
沃伦夫妇每周会该收藏室进行祈祷赐福
收藏室中的每件物品都有其独一无二的恐怖来历
但是沃伦夫妇认为其中有一件物品蕴含的邪恶力量远甚于其他...
安娜贝尔
回家
一年后
英雄还是骗子
争议驱魔引发热议
好了 朱蒂
Okay, Judy.
我看到玛丽·艾伦的车停着了 去拿好你的东西
I just saw Mary Ellen pull up. Go and get your things.
但是先把你的麦片放...
But first put your cereal in the...
好吧 算了
All right. Never mind.
我来吧
I'll do it.
英雄还是骗子
争议驱魔引发热议
那是什么
What's that?
你是我的英雄
Well, you're my hero.
订披萨的钱放在柜子上了
The pizza money is on the counter
号♥码就在电♥话♥机边
and numbers are by the phone.
完美
Perfect.
我们明天一大早就会回来
And we'll be back early tomorrow morning.
你们不用着急 我们没事的
Well, and take your time, we'll be fine.
-对吧 朱蒂 -嗯
- Right, Judy? - Yeah.
-那你会... -乖乖的
- So, you'll... - Behave? Yes.
而且你会记得
And you'll remember to go to...
记得准时上♥床♥睡觉
Remember to go to bed on time.
绝对的
Absolutely.
-好吧 别忘了... -好好玩
- All right, don't forget to... - To have fun.
-我知道 -也对
- I know. - That, too.
电影精选列表