卡米拉
Camila.
[西班牙语]
[西班牙语]
黑暗来临
阿根廷 三个月之后
准备好了吗
Ready?
-我赶上来了 -你追不上我的
- I'm coming. - You'll never beat me.
[西班牙语]寻人启事:卡米拉·阿奎尔
洞窟 19英里
湖边别♥墅♥ 24英里
巴拉那河[巴拉圭] 44英里
警♥察♥
天啊 看这小镇 多漂亮啊
My God, look at this little town. How cute is this?
这边
Oh, come here.
-你好 -你好[西班牙语]
- Hola. - Hola.
我们离那条曾经是阿根廷和巴拉圭之间
You know, we're close to that river that used to be
主要商路的河流很近 [即之前的巴拉那河]
Argentina's main trade route into Paraguay.
显然这以前是个多事的小镇
Apparently it used to be a pretty happening town.
全都是走私贩和大坏蛋
A lot of smugglers and rough types.
真的吗
Really?
这样我才喜欢
I like it already.
你选一个吧
Pick one.
-这个吧 -这个吗
- This one. Yeah. - This one?
谢谢
Thanks.
给你 不用找了
Here you go. You can keep the change.
谢谢 不对 应该说谢谢[西班牙语]
Thanks. I mean, gracias.
不客气[西班牙语]
De nada.
去问问她
Go on, ask her.
纪念在军事独♥裁♥统治期间失踪的骨肉血亲
去吧
Go.
下午好[西班牙语]
Buenas tardes.
这儿附近有没有一个叫罗莎玛利亚的酒店
Um, donde está?El Hotel Rosamaria?
[西班牙语]
好吧 谢了
Okay. Gracias.
你都听懂了吗
Did you get all that?
讨厌
Shut up.
罗莎玛利亚酒店
有人吗
Hello?
你好[西班牙语]
Hola.
-你好 -你好[以下皆为西班牙语]
- Hello? - Hola.
-晚上好 -晚上好
- Buenas noches. - Buenas noches.
我叫斯蒂芬妮
Um, me llamo es Stephanie.
我们想要一... 一间
Y nosotros tenemos un, um...
您预订过吗
You have a reservation?
-原来你说英语 -是的
- You speak English. - Yes.
卢卡
Luca.
[西班牙语]
你们只住一晚上吗
You stay only one night, yes?
是的 我们明天就离开
Yes. Actually, we leave tomorrow.
你知道去波萨达斯的车几点开吗
Do you know what time the bus to Posadas leaves?
八点 每天只有一班
At 8:00. And it's the only one of the day.
但愿是晚上八点
Please tell me that's 8:00 PM.
不好意思 是早上八点
I'm sorry. It's 8:00 in the morning.
懂了
Figures.
-请出示护照 -好的
- Your passport, please. - Oh yeah.
艾丽
Ellie.
"屁♥股♥证"
'Assport'?
艾丽
Ellie.
挺有才的嘛
That's a good one.
不会只有你们两个人吧
You are not traveling alone, are you?
这个吗 既是又不是
Um, well, yes and no.
我们跟着一个单车游的车队走的
We were traveling with a bike tour...
但是第二天我们就偷偷跑掉了
...but we kind of went AWOL after the first day.
好的
Yes, I see.
需要什么尽管告诉我
Well, please let me know if you need anything.
-很好 -多谢
- Cool. - Thank you.
不客气
Okay.
-再见 -再见
- Ciao. - Ciao.
钥匙
One key.
谢了
Oh, gracias.
怪人一个
Weirdo.
不错吗
Cute.
是啊 真不错
Yeah, this is cute.
我先洗
First shower.
这不怎么样啊
Ugh, this is gross.
湖边别♥墅♥
斯蒂芬妮
Ugh. Hey, Steph.
没有毛巾
There's no towels.
来了
Yeah, coming.
给你毛巾
Here are your towels.
感激不尽[德语]
Danke schoen.
[西班牙语]
你跟他们说什么了
What did you say to those guys?
没什么 跟他们说你还是单身
Nothing, just that you're single.
哎呀那我还得谢谢你 艾丽
Gee, thanks, El.
我喜欢这氛围
Okay, I like the potential.
嗯 还不错
Yeah, it's nice.
打扰一下 请给我们拿我们两杯啤酒
Oh, excuse me. Two cervezas, por favor.
谢谢
Gracias.
是尼克打的吗
Is that Nick?
真的吗 他还真是纠缠不放呢
Seriously? He's such a dick.
我知道
I know.
但没准我该跟他好好谈谈
But maybe I should just talk to him.
不不不不 想都不要想
No. No no no. Don't even think...
他根本不值得你再花心思
...it's so not worth it.
我知道 但是
I know, but...
你知道我不
You know I'm not--
我不喜欢这么孤单
I'm not good at being alone.
我知道 但是还有我呢
I know, but I'm right here.
对吗
Okay?
-我们这次很开心 -当然
- We had fun. - Yeah, absolutely.
而且马上会更开心
We're about to have more fun too.
谢谢
Gracias.
不好意思
Um, disculpe.
我们没点这些
We didn't order these.
那位先生给你们点的
El caballero a su esto.
要有礼貌
Don't be rude.
非常好
Whoo. All right.
-不要 不要了 -不行 要嘛
- No no. - Yeah yeah. Come on.
艾丽 我真喝多了
Ellie, no. Seriously, I'm done.
别说话好好喝酒
Just shut up and drink.
明天估计会难受死的
Tomorrow's gonna suck.
爽就爽 我们有布洛芬[缓解头痛的]
Yes, but that's what Advil is for.
别这样 最后一晚上了
Come on, it's our last night.
敬你和我
To you and me.
长命百岁
Salud.
-不行了 -好冲的酒
- I can't - That was hard.
看他怎么样
What about him?
不知道 你觉得他适合我吗
I don't know. You think he's my type?
当然了 他看起来
Totally. He looks...
就很有责任感
Responsible.
把他邀请过来吗 我肯定能把他请过来
Should I invite him over? I can totally invite him over.
-别 艾丽 坐下 -我替你问他
- No. El, stop. Sit down. - I'm gonna do that for you.
天啊 坐下 坐下 他往这儿看了
Jesus, sit down. Sit down. He's gonna look over here, Ellie.
-别去 -你不就是想要他往这儿看吗
- Stay. - Isn't that the point?
天啊 听到了没
Oh my God. Are you hearing this?
听到了没 别跟姐说你没听到
Do you hear this? Please don't tell me you're not hearing this.
-你要干嘛 -造福大家
- What are you doing? - I'm doing us all a favor.
不不不不 不要放这首歌♥
Oh no no, you cannot play that song.
艾丽啊
Ugh, Ellie.
我的朋友想问你为什么不喜欢那首歌♥
My friend wants to know why you don't like the song.
因为嘴上说不喜欢
Well, 'cause there's a
和真的难听死了还是有区别的
fine line between irony and just plain bad.
就像
Kind of like...
你这小背心
Your shirt.
[指这小子骨瘦如柴背心上却印了个超人]
好了 不对
All right. No.
不是这个
Nope.
电影精选列表