当我到赶到的时候 他们正从河里捞她上岸
They were pulling her out of the river when I got there.
当时,她体内的水比血还多
More water than blood in her at that point.
她当时能说出话吗? - 不能
Was she able to speak? - No.
她停止呼吸了
She stopped breathing.
好,到此为止
OK, that should be enough.
奥布里警探 虽说如果按正常程序走
Detective Aubrey, despite some irregularities ...
本次质询仍有不尽人意之处
with regards to proper Police procedures,
但我们决定 不再就本案继续进行质询
We will not be proceeding any further with our inquiry.
距“艾迪大叔“一案
Six weeks have elapsed ...
已过去整整六周了
since the last Uncle Eddie murder.
这表明因类似案件久而未发 公众的舆♥论♥已经平息了
And that itself suggests that the public interest has been served.
祝贺你荣膺一级警探
Congratulations on your promotion to detective first grade.
今日下午,负责调查”艾迪大叔“一案的
This afternoon, Detective Stan Aubrey,
奥布里警探…
lead investigator in the Uncle Eddie's case ...
今天早晨,”艾迪大叔“一案的
The death of primary suspect in the Uncle Eddie murders ...
头号♥嫌疑犯被击毙…
ended this morning.
…这些耸人听闻的凶杀案
... these horrible murders.
射击现场周围的环境…
The circumstances surrounding the shooting ...
目前仍未查明
remain as yet unclear.
案件之间的联♥系♥是毛骨悚然的画
Linked by their gruesome art ...
当颁奖时… - 作为一名模范警探
while presenting the awards ... as a model officer,
有义务将其中一名… - 这是本市
responsible for bringing one of the city's
最令人头疼的案子
most disturbing case.
下车吧
Come on.
等一会儿
Wait, wait, wait.
等等,我的帽子 - 快站起来吧
Wait, my hat. - Get up.
嘿,你没事儿吧?
Hey, OK?
别被假象所欺骗
Don't be seduced.
对凶手的本意妄加揣测
Avoid psychological speculation
这种行为应尽量避免
related to the killer's intent
我们可能永远无法得知 凶手为何犯下这些罪行
We may never know why he did what he did.
也许他自己都不知道
He may never know.
将犯罪现场的”边界“作为相框来使用
Treat the boundaries of the crime scene like a frame,
画面中的可调查点不多 借此限制你的分♥析♥
and limit your analysis to what is presented within it.
要时刻跟进,但切勿心焦气躁
Stick with it, don't rush things,
最重要的一点是 走进案发现场的一刹那
and above all, in your initial encounter with the crime scene,
谨记”眼见为实“
trust your own eyes.
时刻牢记,你唯一的证据 只有凶手留给你的现场
Remember, all you really have is what the killer left behind
恕我直言,这名凶手的手法很拙劣
His work is pathetic, if you will.
那么,我们下周继续
OK, we'll pick up there next week.
93元
Ninety three.
哪位?
Yup
你最好把他请走 路灯北侧是我们的管区
Well you better get him out out of here. 'Cos north of the lamp post is ours
别插手,免得大家伤了和气
Do us all a favour and walk away from this one?
赶快走人,把他也带走
Walk away and take him
做好准备,我们有问题要问
Gonna ask some of you questions.
我手头已经有些证词了
We got a preliminary statement
斯坦,差点儿没认出你! 近来可好?
Stan, don't recognize you. How've you been?
不错,还可以
Good, I'm good
那边有情况
Action is in there
规定是死的人是活的,你说呢朋友?
Chew a little easier on the protocol, eh pal?
布莱内德叫我来的
Brainerd called me.
“布莱内德叫我来的”,嗯?
Brainerd called him, eh
斯坦…
Stan ...
你明早再来,好吗?
You come in the morning, alright?
我升职了,现在和你一个地位,”同僚“
See, I'm getting promoted. You and I going to be peers.
不用,谢谢
No.
告诉你,有件案子与这神似 但那件不是我办的
I got to tell you I had a bad case of deja vu, I didn't work the caper.
哪件案子? - “哪件案子”?
What caper? - What caper?
除了“艾迪大叔”还有哪件?
The caper. Uncle Eddie.
不为这个,布莱内德干嘛请你来?
Isn't that why Brainerd brought you in?
不对,不是那边 看来你不在状态
No, no, no, you're cold.
我们还没看呢,全为等你来
We held up turning it down till you got here
这味道,相当熟悉吧?
Yes, it's the kind of smell like it gets inside you, doesn't it?
比利,开始放映
Billy, video.
我管这叫“尽在不言中”
I call that a conversation piece.
这是“照相暗盒”
It is a camera obscura.
文艺复兴时期,借助这种设备
A device used in the Renaissance ...
可以画出透视图来
to draw in perspective.
能动手了么?
May I?
嘿,嘿!等我给光圈做完定位再说
Hey, Hey! You want to hold off on that until I mark the aperture?
暗盒的针孔是聚光点
The pinhole focuses the light.
带着手电没? - 有
You have that flashlight? - Yah.
把墙破开
Take it down
我真想上楼看看
I would love to get up there.
哥们,我不知道 - 那股味儿直飘到大厅里
I do not know, man. I could smell it down the hallway.
看见了吗 连斯坦·奥布里都派来了
Did you see they called Stan Aubray in?
没注意啊 对了,他给我讲过课
Nope. Hey, he's on one of my classes
我还以为上头安排他退休了
I thought they retired him already
老天…
God...
留下来吃早饭吧 - 不必了,我直接回家睡觉
Wanna buy you breakfast. - No, I'm going straight to bed.
我看自己也不在状态
I think I'm getting a cold.
走好
OK.
斯坦,你在忙什么?
What are you doing, Stan?
忙着发愁
Worrying.
愁什么? - 布料磨损
About what? - Wearing the fabric.
我母亲常说一句话
That's what my mon used to say
“只要功夫深,铁杵磨成针”
is to touch things all the time wear them down.
难怪你工作如此出色
That's why you're good at what you do.
你从没提起过你母亲
You never mentioned your mother before.
她在城里住?
She live in the city?
你没喝酒吧?
Staying sober?
已经4年零3个月了
Four years and three months.
回♥回♥都问我这句话?
You're gonna ask me that every time?
不错,献血中心是个搭讪的好地方
Yes, it's certainly the best place to get to know someone.
但这话有时也是胡扯
Or maybe that's the idea.
没准儿你在每个献血中心
You probably you keep a girl like me ...
都认识像我这样的女孩
at every donation center.
我的血在别人身体里流,想想就别扭
It's so weird to think of my blood in someone else's body.
知道吗,要是你再晚几个月碰见我
You know, if you'd run into me a couple of months later, then you
他们就肯定不接受我献血了
thought wouldn't be accepting my blood right now.
不会的,你迟早会戒掉酗酒的毛病
No, you'd estrange yourself out of it sooner or later.
想输给谁,我说了算不算? - 不算
Can I pick who it goes to? - No.
血可是我的啊
It's my blood.
这就是输血的麻烦所在
That is the trouble with transfusions.
血型不同,不能随意替代
You have to replace like with like.
才不是呢
It's not true.
如果你是O型血,输给谁都行
If you are old you can give to anybody.
克瑞斯托(意同水晶)就是O型血
You know Crystal was old.
我都习惯了好言相劝
When I used to see her they had to be ...
因为无论是谁,她动不动就放弃
because she'd give it up for anybody.
也放弃过你吗?
She give it up for you?
她说什么了吗?
Did she say something?
记不清了,也许聊天时提过吧
I don't know, between dates, yeah.
认识新人,永远为时不晚
You have a lot of time to get to know someone.
我能得到别人不知道的隐私
I knew things from it that nobody else knew.
比方说,她的左臂下
She had this birthmark...
有一块胎记
under his left arm.
她总是说,许多小伙子和她约会
She always used to say that no matter how many guys she was with,
谁都没发现这块胎记
no man would ever find her
考虑考虑吧
Think about it too
抱歉
Sorry.
咱们换个地方吧,别在这儿了
Let's go to somewhere away from here.
到外面的世界去
Above ground, maybe
比如去徒步旅行
Like hiking
这周末,我约了几个朋友一起
I'm going with some friends this weekend.
你也加入吧
You could come.
我乐意奉陪,但现在公务缠身
I'd love to but I got to work.
真不凑巧 - 下次吧
Shocking. - Another time.
可能行
Probably.