故事其实并没那么长嘛
It's not very long, as stories go.
是啊
Yeah.
我退役之后,来到这里
Well, I got out of the military...
买♥♥下了〝血腥玛丽″号♥
...came here and bought the Bloody Mary.
只是想开始新的人生
Just wanted to start a new life.
谢谢你,杰克
Thank you, Jack.
(李文斯顿私人财产)
数到三
On three.
好了吗?一、二、三
Ready? One, two, three.
成功了
It works.
好耶
All right.
听我解释
Let me explain.
你怎么没把这件事告诉我?
Why in the hell didn't you tell me about this?
只要有人打通电♥话♥
The minute someone makes a call...
探险就结束了
...this expedition's over.
没错
Exactly.
我只求多几小时时间
All I'm asking for is a few more hours.
我们先继续沿着曼河过去
We continue on the Mendranang...
采取样本之后再打电♥话♥求救
...take our orchid samples, then we call for help.
别想了,我要救大家出去
Forget about it, Jack. I'm getting us out of here.
你要想清楚
Think about this, Gordon.
你就快成为亿万富翁了 你真的想放弃这一切?
You're about to become a billionaire. Do you really want to give all that up?
我不在乎什么钱
I don't care about the money, all right?
我想活命
I wanna live.
它 咬了我
It bit me.
你干嘛...
Jack, what are you...?
你干嘛?
What are you...?
救命
Help.
救命
Help.
救救我
Help me.
米契呢?
Where's Mitchell?
他在休息
Resting his feet.
- 要不要我去叫他? - 不
- Should I go get him? - No, no.
- 等一切就ue00f再去叫他吧 - 好吧
- Let him rest till we get loaded. - Okay.
他脚上的水泡很严重
Those blisters are pretty nasty.
米契
Mitchell...
你还好吧?
...you okay?
米契?
Mitchell?
什么?
What is it?
快说啊
Tell me.
你把他怎么了,杰克?
What did you do to him, Jack?
- 怎么了? - 米契出事了
- What is it? - Something's wrong with Mitchell.
- 什么意思? - 你刚跟他在一起
- What are you talking about? - You were alone with him.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
他在休息,我什么也没做
He was resting his feet. I didn't do anything.
- 糟糕 - 我的老天
- Shit. - Oh, my God.
老天爷
Oh, my God.
葛儿,别叫了
Gail, no! Let's go!
出去!快出去!
Get out! Get out! Go!
快!快啊!
Come on! Come on!
快跑啊!快跑啊!快!
Move! Move! Move! Go!
竹筏!
The raft!
不!你这个混♥蛋♥!
No! You son of a bitch!
我们可以再造一艘
We can build another one.
用什么建?
With what?!
用什么建?
With what, Sam?!
我们得搭上竹筏
We gotta get to the raft.
- 才能离开这里 - 拜托,竹筏已经没了
- It's our only way out of here. - FYI, Bill, the raft is gone!
- 我们可以再弄回来 - 怎么弄?
- We can get it back. - How?!
游泳去追吗?
How? We gonna swim after it now?
听我说
Look...
村落在这里
...the village is here.
杰克正沿着曼河过去
Jack is following the Mendranang.
我们穿过丛林
We cut across the jungle.
- 就能在另一边拦截到他 - 没错
- We can catch him on the other side. - Right.
- 在哪里拦? - 他去找血兰花了
- Catch him where? - He's going to that orchid.
只要找到血兰花
We find that flower...
就能找到竹筏
...we find that raft.
感谢天,我是杰克拜伦
Oh, thank God. It's Jack Byron.
感谢天,我是杰克拜伦
Oh, thank God. It's Jack Byron.
听我说,我们出事了
Listen, something terrible has happened.
我们走错河道
We took the wrong way on the Mendranang.
结果遇到瀑布翻覆
We went over a waterfall.
之后我就没见到任何人了
I haven't seen anyone since. I am...
我想我是唯一幸存的人
I think I'm the only one left.
等等,你听
Wait, wait. Listen.
快走!
Oh, shit. Come on!
它在我们前面
It's in front of us.
该死的家伙,它想打散我们
Son of a bitch. It's trying to separate us.
可恶!
Oh, shit.
- 天哪,到处都是 - 关了那玩意
- Oh, Christ, it's everywhere. - Turn that goddamn thing off.
- 它们看得见的 - 没用的
- They can see it. - Doesn't matter.
- 它们能感测我们的体温 - 他说的对
- They can sense our body heat. - He's right.
我们快离开这里
Let's just get the hell out of here.
- 走哪边? - 等等
- Which way? - Hold on.
哪边都行
Any way.
- 快走,克尔! - 好啦!好啦!
- Let's go, Cole! - Okay, okay!
- 大家等等我啊 - 快!
- Wait for me! - Come on!
等等我!
Hold on, wait for me!
老天
Oh, my God.
有入口就有出口
If there's a way in, there's a way out.
妈啦!
Oh, shit!
- 你们在哪? - 克尔!
- Guys?! - Cole!
走哪边啦?
Which way?!
这边!
Over here!
- 好,再说一次! - 克尔,往这边!
- All right, say it again! Say it again! - Cole! Over here!
往这边!
Over here, Cole!
- 喂! - 这边,克尔!
- Hello! - This way, Cole!
- 在哪边? - 克尔!
- Guys! - Cole!
老天,拜托!
Oh, my God. Oh, God.
天啊,快亮啊
God, come on!
克尔!
Cole!
不、不、不要!
Oh, no, no!
跟紧一点
Stay together.
好,我保证,能走了吧?
Okay. I promise. Now can we please go?
- 走吧 - 没问题!好、好的
- Let's go. - No problem. Okay, okay.
走哪边?
Which way?
- 我不知道 - 什么?
- I don't know. - What?
什么叫你不知道?
What do you mean, you don't know?
是我跑回来找你的
I found you, didn't I?
阿川?
Tran?
阿川!
Tran!
阿川!
Tran!
说话啊!
Say something!
糟糕!救命啊!
Oh, shit! Guys! Guys!
我看得到光线
I can see light.
- 有出口吗? - 我不知道
- Is there a way out? - I don't know.
克尔
Cole!
阿川
Tran!
你们听见吗?
Can you hear me?
克尔
Cole!
你在哪里?
Where are you?
我想我找到出口了
I think I found a way out.
拿着这个,快走
Take this. Go. Now.
- 他们人呢? - 快走
- Where are they? - Go.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
快走
Go.
- 救命! - 克尔?
- Help! - Cole?
- 克尔? - 在这里!
- Cole? - Hey, right here!
就快出去了
Almost there.
真是可恶!
电影精选列表