Doomed planet.
命数已尽的星球
Servo cells are out. We're dropping.
能量不足 我们正在降落
Desperate scientists.
绝望的科学家
Approaching photosphere. Increase stabilizers.
迫近的光球 变大的稳定器
Last hope.
最后的希望
Pressure index, 55 up.
压力指数 55
Kindly couple.
善良的夫妇
Superman.
超人
Gravity shields are failing, Dr. Quintum.
Quintum博士 重力防护盾正在消失
We're falling directly into the sun.
我们正快速接近太阳
When we hit the convection zone,
当我们接触到对流层时
the temperature will reach 40 million degrees.
温度会上升到4000万度
I'm not ready to die just yet.
我还不想死呢
Pity.
太遗憾了
You killed your brother.
你竟然杀了你哥哥
I did. That should be impossible.
没错 这不可能
I genetically engineered you myself.
你的基因是我亲自设计的
Your code has been modified by a superior intellect.
不过你编写的遗传密♥码♥被更改了
Now I'm a biological time bomb. But
现在我就是个定时炸♥弹♥ 但是…
I'm death, courtesy of Lex Luthor.
我现在是Lex Luthor制♥造♥的死神
How big is it?
那家伙得有多大呢
From where I'm standing,
从这角度看来
one can only hope it's proportional.
应该跟他的体型相匹配吧
"Superman saves mission to the sun"?
超人解救探日小组
We don't know that yet, Lois.
这件事还没发生吧 Lois
I always write Superman stories before they happen.
关于超人的事 我总能未卜先知
If you don't know how big the sun is, go away.
如果你不知道太阳的体积 就闪一边去
It's 333,000 times the size of the Earth.
它的体积是地球的33.3万倍
Uh, uhh-- Uh. Wuh.
……
I looked it up on my Superman signal watch.
刚用超人信♥号♥♥手表查到的
Thanks, Jimmy.
谢谢 Jimmy
It's like a hundred billion nuclear bombs exploding every second.
太阳的能量大得就像每秒有上百万原♥子♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
You working undercover on a story?
你是不是私底下在写什么故事
No, why?
没有 怎么了
Lex Luthor told the world
Lex Luthor向外界承认
he'd reformed.
他已经改邪归正
And despite our best efforts, the world believed him.
尽管我们尽力戳穿他 但公众却相信了他
That's not exactly breaking news, chief.
这算不上什么大消息 老大
No, but this is.
没错 但下面这条一定算
Luthor's been investing heavily in water rights.
Luthor一直在用水权方面下大功夫
Kent's boring story.
Kent报导的那个无聊的故事
The devil's in the details, Lombard.
Lombard 这家伙现在是动真格的了
Luthor planned
Luthor打算
to cash in on a global water shortage...
利用全球水资源短缺大捞一笔
...A shortage he intended
他打算通过改变太阳的运转
to create by somehow tampering with the sun.
来人为造成水资源短缺
This is tomorrow's front page.
这就是明天的头条
We finally got that son of a bitch.
我们终于抓到这混♥蛋♥的把柄了
I'm approaching critical mass.
我马上就要成功了
Lex, I just got a call from Media Relations.
Lex 我刚接到来自传媒界的消息
The Daily Planet's asking for a comment.
星球日报希望你能做出评论
Fusion will occur in 30 seconds.
融合将在30秒后开始
Are you talking to yourself again?
你又在自言自语了?
I'm remote-controlling a weapon.
我正远程控制一件武器
The signal takes nine minutes to reach the sun.
信♥号♥♥在9分钟后传到太阳
I have to coordinate my transmissions perfectly.
我必须完美的控制好信息的传递
The sun?
太阳?
You were released from jail
我们把你从监狱释放
to work for your country, not on your own--
是希望你能为国效力 而不是为你自己
I know I promised not to waste
我确实承诺过不把聪明才智
my intellect on elaborate super deathtraps.
用在制♥造♥超级杀伤性武器上
I know that.
我确实说过
Magnetic seals are decoupling. The ship's coming apart.
磁力密封装置正在分离 这艘船快不行了
I'm approaching critical mass.
我马上就要成功了
Somebody help us.
谁来救救我们
But I looked in the mirror one morning and realized something.
但是有一天我看着镜子 意识到了一些东西
I'm getting older, and he isn't.
我会慢慢变老 但超人不会
Something's gotta be done about that. Don't you think?
我得为此做点什么 不是吗?
Fusion will occur in 30 seconds.
融合将在30秒后开始
Not in here, it won't.
不会让你得手的
Quintum, blow the hatch.
Quintum 关上舱门
Where's that shield coming from? It's Superman.
这防护罩是哪来的? 是超人
Somehow, he's extending his own bioelectric field.
他释放了自己生物电力场
It seems impossible.
这看起来不可能
But it isn't.
但却是真的
You're lifting 200 quintillion tons.
你举起了200x1018吨♥的重量
Even allowing for the one-sixth normal gravityhere
尽管在这个月球基地
on my moon base,
重力只是地球的六分之一
that's three times your record.
但这已经是你最高纪录的三倍了
I feel like I could do more.
我感觉力量还有多余
No doubt, but that's the heaviest apparatus known to man.
当然了 但这已经是最先进的器械了
Add to that the new
再加上你救我们时
super-power you exhibited when you saved me...
展现出的新超能力
...and it's obvious your body is changing radically.
很明显你的身体正在经历巨变
Superman, I'm not sure how to tell you this.
超人 我不知道该怎么说
Tell me straight.
告诉我真♥相♥吧
Your trip to the sun overexposed your cells to solar radiation...
这次行动把你的细胞过度暴露在太阳辐射下
...more than even your body can metabolize.
破坏的速度甚至超过了再生速度
I see it, like tiny fireworks beneath my skin.
怪不得我感觉体内在放烟花似的
Your cells are oversaturated with power.
你的细胞充满了能量
They're bursting from within.
他们从内部发生爆破
I'm dying.
我要死了
I'm sorry, Superman.
超人 对不起
If I hadn't tried to steal fire from the sun,
要不是我尝试盗取太阳之火
none of this would have happened.
这一切都不会发生
Don't apologize.
别这样
You couldn't have known. But he knew.
你也不知道会这样 但是他知道
It was his plan all along.
这一切都是他的计划
Luthor used me to kill you.
Luthor利用了我来杀你
We engineer new forms of humanity
我们在这里谋划各种实验
here for the eventual betterment of mankind.
都是为了最终为人类造福
You're our inspiration, Superman.
超人 你就是我们灵感的来源
And I promise, we'll find a way to save you.
我保证 我们一定会找到救你的办法
I need a favor, Dr. Quintum.
Quintum博士 帮我个忙
Anything.
请说
My condition. Don't tell anyone, not yet.
暂时不要告诉任何人我的状况
There are some things I have to do first.
我还有一些事情要完成
Great Caesar's ghost!
天呐
"Wait," He says. "Exclusive interview," He says.
他说让我们等等 还说是什么独家专访
If Clark Kent doesn't
如果Clark Kent 5秒钟内
show up in the next five seconds, he's fired.
还不出现 他就被解雇了
Five, four, three...
5 4 3…
...two, one.
2 1
Hold the presses-- Oop!
当心脚下~
Where the hell have you been, Kent?
你小子到底上哪去了 Kent?
Uh, working on my suntan?
晒日光浴去了
Freeze. Hands above your head.
不许动 把手举起来
Lex Luthor, you are under arrest for attempted murder...
Lex Luthor 你因涉嫌蓄意谋杀
...and crimes against humanity.
和反♥人♥类♥被捕了
By all means, boys, take me away.
好吧 小伙子们 带我走吧
He was smiling when they nabbed him.
他被逮捕时居然还在笑
Said something about friends in high places.
还说什么在高层有路子
That does seem odd.
那真是奇怪了
- The Court of International Justice...
国际正义法庭正在考虑
...is talking about reinstating the electric chair just for him.
是否要专门为他恢复电刑
Do you ever think about death, Lois?
你想过死亡的问题吗?
Don't be morbid, Smallville.
别孩子气地胡思乱想了
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Idiot. Your boyfriend's an idiot.
笨蛋 你男朋友是个SB
How dare you? And he's not my idiot.
你说什么? 他才不是我男朋友
电影精选列表