我下不了手
I can't do it.
请不要迫我这样做
Please don't make me do it.
请 请让我们走吧
Please, let us live.
不要! 我会杀了她 我会杀了她!
No. I'll do it. I'll do it!
All Girls Weekend (2016) , Agoraphobia (2015) , HazMat (2013)
Survivor Type (2011), Attack of the Morningside Monster (2014)
不用担心 你知南希为人的
Don't worry. You know how Nancy is.
我们这周末需要好好放松一下
We're so gonna get hypothermia this weekend.
好吧 我们忘了最重要的啤酒
Well, most importantly we forgot the beer.
噢 我会在走之前拿的
Oh, I'll get some before we leave.
嘿 好友 我们已经错过了晚餐的预约了
Hey, guys, we already missed our dinner reservations.
我觉得今天出发的话会太晚了
I think it's getting too late to leave today.
嗯 我知道 我认为我要打给酒店
Yeah, I know. I think I'm going to call the hotel
告诉他们我们明天才来入住
and let them know that we'll check in tomorrow.
好吧 但如果酒店有额外收费 我就要踢南希的屁♥股♥了
Okay, but if the hotel charges us, I'm going to kick Nancy's ass.
嗯 我不知道你为什么要邀请南希
Yeah, I don't even know why you invited Nancy.
你已经很久没有跟她说过话了
You haven't even spoken to her in like,
差不多 六年了?
what, six years?
也许现在是时候接受些改变吧
Maybe it's time to accept things change.
好吧 我不知道你在说什么
Okay, I don't know what you guys are talking about.
南希从高中之后一点都没有变过
Nancy is just the same as she was high school.
只是我们之中变了
We're the ones who have changed.
你肯定是其中一个
You certainly have.
闭嘴
Shut up.
是就啊 我们都长大了 但她...
Exactly. We have all grown up, but she's...
她是不是带了其他人来?
Did she bring someone?
我们准备好了吗?
Are we all ready?
天啊 南希 你迟了四个钟了
Jesus, Nancy, you're four hours late.
斯蒂芬妮 冷静下
Stephanie, chill out.
这是一个假期
This is supposed to be a vacation.
女士们 大家好
Hello, ladies.
你好
Hi.
这是安妮 我们一起工作的
This is Annie. We work together.
这是斯蒂芬妮, 丹妮拉和珍
This is Stephanie, Daniela and gem.
非常高兴可以认识你
It's very nice to meet you.
我也是
You too.
来吧 跟我来
Here, come with me.
我们将这些啤酒放进雪柜吧
We can put the beer in the cooler.
嘿 等等 我有些东西正好也要放进雪柜
Hey, hold up. I have some stuff in the fridge that needs to fit in there too.
她是谁?
Who is she?
我之前已经告诉过你了
I told you already.
谁说过你可以带其他人来?
Who said you could bring somebody?
有什么大问题?
What's the big deal?
问题是酒店房♥间只能住四个人
The big deal is the hotel room only sleeps four.
那我睡在走廊上就好了
So then I'll sleep on the floor,
或者我们自己找间房♥
or we'll get our own room.
不 重点是这个周末
No, the point of this whole weekend
是让我们几个人重聚
was for us to get together and catch up.
我们根本不认识她
We don't even know her.
好了 她刚刚和她的丈夫离婚了
Look, she and her husband just separated.
好吗? 她需要放松一下
Okay? She needs this.
好吧
Fine.
随便了
Whatever.
雪柜放不进全部
They didn't all fit,
所以我拿了两支出来饮
so I thought I'd bring us one.
我喜欢这主意
I like the way you think.
什么?
What?
我会让你们来开车 不用担心
I'll let one of you drive. Don't worry.
只要你在早上清醒就可以了
Just as long as you're sober in the morning.
早上?
Morning?
对啊 现在出发的话太晚了
Yeah, it's too late to leave now.
所以我们只好明天早上再出发
We're going to have to go in the morning.
太晚了 是什么意思?
What do you mean it's too late?
南希 你迟了足足四个小时了
Nancy, you're four hours late.
我昨天晚上要工作啊
I had to work last night.
好吧 这世界有样很好的发明
Well, there is this great invention
你可以打个电♥话♥来的
called the phone.
也许我们早上出发
Maybe leaving in the morning
不是一个坏主意
isn't such a bad idea.
来吧 安妮 让我带你去看看你们的房♥间
Come on, Annie. I'll show you both to your room.
我想我们应该去车上
I guess we better go get our stuff
拿出我们的东西来
from the car then.
嗯 我要开始饮酒了
Yeah, I'm going to start drinking.
这会是一个很长的夜晚
It's going to be a long night.
嗯 你指是一个很长的周末
Yeah, you mean a long weekend.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 滑索听起来很有趣
Okay, so zip lining sounds fun.
我们还有什么会做?
What else is there to do?
我们会在星期日划皮艇
So, we have kayaking on Sunday.
我已经预约好了
I already made our reservations.
噢 我只预约了四位
Oh, I only made reservations for four.
我很抱歉 我不应该来的
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come.
你当然应该来
Of course you should have.
这是个女孩的周末 而你是个女孩
It's a girls' weekend, and you're a girl.
无关系 安妮 真的无关系 人愈多愈好
It's okay, Annie, really. The more, the merrier.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
嘿! 不要在屋内吸烟
Hey, not in the house.
唉啊 南希 我不能相信你竟然还没有戒掉
Ew, Nance, I can't believe you haven't quit yet.
南希 这是个不好的习惯
Nancy, what a nasty habit.
你和你的丈夫
How long have you been separated
分开多久了?
from your husband?
差不多三个月了
For like three months now.
那你们在一起有多久了?
And how long were you two together?
我们从高中就开始谈恋爱
We were actually high school sweethearts,
所以大约二十年了
so about twelve years.
哇! 我简直不能想像
Wow, I can't even imagine.
你当然想像不了
Of course you can't imagine.
你从来都没有男朋友
You've never even had a boyfriend.
我有的! 只是我从来都不放上网
I have too. I just don't post it
给大家看
all over the Internet.
好吧 一定是好像南希的男朋友
Right, it must be like Nancy's boyfriend
他甚至不知道南希的存在
who doesn't even acknowledge that she exists.
她还清醒着吗?
Is she even awake right now?
我没睡 我只是无视你
I'm awake. I'm just ignoring you.
我要去睡觉了
I'm going to bed.
我昨晚没有睡够
I didn't get much sleep last night.
嗯 真令人惊讶啊
Yeah, that's a shocker.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
你知道吗 你现在看到虽然是这样
You know, it might not seem like it,
但我们以前是很好的朋友
but we used to be best friends.
我们甚至住在同一栋大厦
We even lived in the same block together.
你们令我想起我和我的姊妹们
You ladies remind me of my sisters and I
我们以前也是整天在争吵
when we used to bicker all the time.
嗯 姊妹 这正正就像我们一样
Yeah, that's exactly what we were like, sisters.
这一定很好
That must be nice.
有时候吧
Sometimes.
我累透了 所以我都要去睡觉了
I am exhausted so I'm going to head to bed.
好了 女士们 谢谢你们陪我 我很感谢
Well, thank you, ladies. so much for having me. I appreciate it.
- 小意思 -嗯 无问题的
- Of course. - Yeah, of course.
我想我也要去睡觉了
I think I'm going to go to sleep, too,
因为我在早上很难
because I have a hard time
清醒起来
waking up in the morning.
我们知道
We know that.
真抱歉 你要和南希睡在同一间房♥
Sorry, you're staying in the same room as Nancy.
她睡得很好 她不会咬人的
She's asleep though. She won't bite.
这只是你们想的
That's what you ladies think.
晚安
Good night.
你吓死我了
You scared the hell out of me.
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my god.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing out here?
电影精选列表