但是经过一系列的测试,我们发现他的状态
But after a series of tests,
we discovered that his state
不是器质性病变。
isn't due to an organic lesion.
-没有身体问题? -没有任何。
-No physical problem? -None.
他的状态是心理创伤的结果。
His state is the result of a psychological trauma.
他需要吃药吗?
Does he need medicine?
他以后需要吃药。
He'll need medicine later.
但它会由精神科医生开处方。
But it will be prescribed by a psychiatrist.
我带来了你的剃须刀。
I brought your razor.
我什么都不记得了。 它是一个黑洞。
I can't remember a thing. It's a black hole.
你没事。 一切正常。 你听到了医生的声音。
You're okay. Everything's normal. You heard the doctors.
对我来说似乎不正常。
It doesn't seem normal to me.
你工作过度了。 你没有停下来。
You're overworked. You haven't stopped.
我感觉虚弱。
I feel weak.
你只需要休息一下。
You just need some rest.
塔尼亚说了什么?
What did Tania say?
他们找到了另一个人。
They found someone else.
没有人是不可替代的。
No one's irreplaceable.
无论如何,我放弃建模。
Anyway, I'm giving up modeling.
我们拭目以待。 现在决定还为时过早。
We'll see. It's too soon to decide.
来吧。 起身开始行走。
Come on. Get up and start walking.
-你还好吗? -是的...
-Are you okay? -Yeah...
一切都在旋转。
Everything's spinning.
世界是,不是你。 而且你还没吃。
The world is, not you. And you haven't eaten.
你做的太多了。
You do too much.
我尽我所能。
I do what I can.
现在是几奌?
What time is it?
我不知道。
I don't know.
中午。
Noon.
准点。
On the dot.
这是第一次。
It's the first time.
为了什么?
For what?
我看的时候正好是12:00。 手在触摸。
That it's exactly 12:00 when I look. The hands are touching.
本杰明、马丁和我正在度假。
Benjamin, Martin and I are on vacation.
我们在西班牙租了一套房♥子,在偏僻的地方。
We've rented a house in Spain, in the middle of nowhere.
没有电也没有水,但是很便宜。
There's no electricity or water, but it's cheap.
马丁不会见任何人。 他整天在海里游泳。
Martin won't see anyone. He swims in the ocean all day long.
他的昏迷使他振作起来,他需要重新站起来。
His coma shook him up, and he needs to get back on his feet.
我租了一辆滑板车。 今天我将进城。
I rented a scooter. Today I'll go into town.
所以我会把这个寄给你。 我所有的爱,爱丽丝。
So I'll mail you this. All my love, Alice.
看到楼主了 他问我们要住多久。
I saw the owner. He asked how long we're staying.
我不想离开。
I don't want to leave.
我们会去哪里?
And where would we go?
家呢? 已经两周了。
How about home? It's been two weeks.
两周不算什么。
Two weeks is nothing.
我打电♥话♥给你的银行。 你归零了。
I called your bank. You're down to zero.
我们不能留在这里。
We can't stay here.
用我做的一切?
With everything I made?
你无法想象。
You can't imagine.
仅您的旅馆帐单就是 12,000。
Your hotel bill alone was 12,000.
他们会给我信用。
They'll give me credit.
什么? 你想停止建模。
On what? You want to stop modeling.
你要我继续?
You want me to continue?
诚实一次。 你喜欢我表现得像个女人吗?
Be honest for once. You liked me acting like a woman?
你讨厌我的所作所为,但你撒谎了。
You hated what I did, but you lied.
你从一开始就撒谎。
You've lied since the beginning.
你秘密写信给本杰明。
You wrote to Benjamin in secret.
你为什么和我在一起?
Why are you with me?
因为我爱你。
Because I love you.
你爱我? 废话!
You love me? Bullshit! You don't know who I am,
你不知道我是谁,或者我来自哪里,或者我做了什么。 你什么也不知道。
or where I'm from or what I did. You know nothing.
你为什么在这?
Why are you here?
你需要睡眠。 你已经筋疲力尽了。
You need sleep. You're drained.
你会崩溃的。
You'll break down.
热得让人窒息。
The heat is suffocating.
我只在水里感觉很好。 晚上。
I only feel good in the water. At night.
你应该试试。
You should try.
攻击我也没有用。
There's no use attacking me.
你不能让我讨厌你。
You can't make me hate you.
我现在已经没有回头路了。
There's no turning back for me now.
你曾经说过你是为我而战。
You once said you were fighting for me.
现在我为你而战。
Now I'm fighting for you.
不值得重复。
It's not worth rehashing.
我昨天说的很简单。
What I said yesterday was simple.
我不知道你为什么爱我。
I don't know why you love me.
我做了一个噩梦。
I had a nightmare.
我想游到房♥子后面的岩石上。
I wanted to swim to the rocks behind the house.
它只有几英里。
It's just a few miles.
我开始溺水。
I started drowning.
睡觉对我不好。 总是一样的梦。
It's bad for me to sleep. It's always the same dreams.
如果我不这样做会更好。
It's better if I don't.
我们得回巴黎了。
We have to go back to Paris.
我不能,我发誓。 我还没准备好。
I can't, I swear. I'm not ready.
我会在巴黎做什么?
What will I do in Paris?
我不知道。 重新开始生活。
I don't know. Start living again.
听着,爱丽丝......我需要一个人呆在这里。 独自一人。
Listen, Alice... I need to stay here alone. All alone.
-我不能让你。 -为什么不?
-I can't let you. -Why not?
你身体不好。 这就是为什么。
You're not well. That's why.
我们必须分手。 会更好。
We have to break up. It'll be better.
我开始讨厌你了。
I'm starting to hate you.
没关系。 我不在乎。
It doesn't matter. I don't care.
打扰一下。
Excuse me.
我以为你在游泳
I thought you were swimming.
它会变得比我的鸡♥巴♥还大。
It'll get bigger than my dick.
有我这样的父亲会迟钝的。
It'll be retarded... with a father like me.
这就是你改变的原因。
That's the reason you've changed.
自从格拉纳达...
Ever since Granada...
我应该保持沉默。
I should have kept quiet.
给我看看。
Show me.
我相信本杰明会同意的。
I'm sure Benjamin will agree.
你看到了数字。 300,000 法郎的赤字。
You saw the figures. A 300,000-franc deficit.
我不是这里真正的老板。
I'm not the real boss here.
他挡住了我的一举一动。 他不会投资任何东西。
He blocks my every move. He won't invest in anything.
你会搞砸的。
You'll screw up.
相信我,一次。 给我三个月的时间。
Trust me, for once. Just give me three months.
到时候我们就破产了。 超♥市♥提供了什么?
We'll go bankrupt by then. What did the supermarket offer?
他们想要土地。 他们会把一切都拆掉。
They want the land. They'll tear everything down.
让我来拯救工厂。
Let me save the factory.
真是一堆废话。
What a load of crap.
滚蛋! 你在市政厅工作。
Fuck off! You have your job at City Hall.
我是唯一在这里工作的人。
I'm the only one who works here.
重要的是结果。 如果你是个失败者,不要怪我。
It's the results that count. Don't blame me if you're a loser.
结束了。 我准备好福利了。
It's over. I'm ready for welfare.
他他妈的很强。
He's fucking strong.
你开始了这一切。
You started all this.
我什么都没开始。
I started nothing.
当我让你选择时,我就是一个弱者。 当我给你命令时,我就是一个暴君。
When I let you choose, I'm a weakling. When I give you orders, I'm a tyrant.
你上了大学。 告诉我该怎么做。
You went to university. Tell me what to do.
承担你的责任。 你是父亲,不是我。
Assume your responsibilities. You're the father, not me.
为什么你什么都不说? 你没有意见。
Why don't you ever say anything? You have no opinions.
二十岁......想象一下!
Twenty years old... Imagine!
想象什么? 这是同一个我。
Imagine what? It's the same me.
我讨厌过生日。 他们很蠢。
I hate birthdays. They're stupid.
你从不喜欢庆祝任何事情。
You never enjoyed celebrating anything.
为什么要过生日? 就像新年和圣诞节一样,这是废话。
Why celebrate birthdays? Like New Year and Christmas, it's crap.
应该庆祝的是生命中的关键时刻。
It's the crucial moments in life that should be celebrated.
多年后您会意识到它们至关重要! 除非你坠入爱河。
You realize they're crucial years later! Except when you fall in love.
打扰一下。 我累了。
Excuse me. I'm tired.
打开那个。 我们要敬酒。
Open that. We'll make a toast.
给你的未来。
To your future.
我的未来? 忘记商学院。
电影精选列表