Oh, God. Tiger.
哦 上帝 勇士
Sorry.
抱歉
Another time. Yeah.
下次吧 好的
Good night.
晚安
Hey
嗨
Hey. I missed your call last night. Sorry about that.
昨晚没接到你的电♥话♥ 抱歉
I was out with some old high-school buddies.
跟几个高中死党出去了
Sounds fun. Yeah, it was.
好像很有趣 是的
We got caught up reminiscing. I was out pretty late.
一起叙叙旧 很晚才回来
But what were you calling about?
打来有什么事?
Calling to say sorry. I felt like I was kind of a jerk the other night.
来道歉的 我那晚上很蠢
Okay. Sorry. Yeah, me, too. I was drunk.
好的 我也很抱歉 我当时喝醉了
And I brought you something.
我给你带了点东西
This bag? What's inside the bag?
这个? 看看里面有什么?
Is that a couple of joints? I think so. For pot cookies.
一些大♥麻♥烟? 是的 曲奇用的
Oh, my. You follow through. I do.
你跟进搞定了 是的
Cool. This'll be fun.
酷 这会很有意思
Let's do it. Okay. I'm only having half, okay?
开始 我只有一半 可以吗?
Walnuts? You want to see me go into anaphylactic shock? Fuck.
核桃? 你想我过敏性休克? 靠
Homemade? Yummy.
手工制♥作♥? 好吃
Brennan, you gonna eat the other half?
布伦南 还吃另一半吗?
Sorry.
抱歉
And what a race we have here today, ladies and gentlemen. Boy!
女士们先生们 我们今天的比赛
And nobody is in the lead. Nobody is in the lead.
没人领先 没人领先
In fact, what is so mind-blowing about this particular race
事实上 这个特别的比赛最让人兴奋的
is how evenly-matched these particular competitors are.
是这些特别的参赛者都非常接近
And Yellow is dead last. l don't think Yellow's moved once.
黄色在最后 我觉得黄色就没挪动过
This is a fall from grace for the once-great stallion, Yellow.
曾经辉煌的种马风光不再
You know, Yellow has inseminated over 1 ,000 foals in his lifetime,
黄色的子嗣众多
which might explain his current exhaustion.
导致它精疲力竭
And you won, Number 9, here you go... Here you go, greatjob.
胜出的是9号♥ 干得不错
Hey, Bobby.
嗨 鲍比
Brennan, what are you doing?
布伦南你在干什么?
You been toking up? What?
你吸了? 什么?
You been drinking drugs? No!
你嗑药了? 没有
Your eyes are red. Have you been crying?
你眼睛很红 你哭过了?
Yeah, maybe, like, a little bit before. But no, Bobby,
也许有一点 但没有 波比
I'm feeling sick because I think I ate a bad corn dog before, Bobby.
我想我吃了坏的玉米热狗 感觉不舒服
That's why.
那就是原因
You know, why don't you go over to Hats Off To Larry and collect some balls?
为什么不让拉里替你 你去收球?
Okay.
好的
And I'll tell you what, I'll take over this.
告诉你 我接下这里
Hey, you all right?
没事吧?
Yeah, thank you. All right.
没事 谢谢 好的
This is how we met.
我们就是这样相遇的
And they're off! ln the lead is Green 5. Green is in the lead.
出发 领头的5号♥绿色
Green 5, Green 5 in the lead. And there you are, Green 5!
5号♥绿色在最前面 5号♥绿色
Green! You really got it going on! You know exactly what you're doing.
绿色 接近终点了 你知道你的目标
Green! You got it, Green! You won!
绿色 你赢了
Pass that down to her. Loser, pass that down. Thank you.
传给她 失败者 传下去 谢谢
Can I get some balls? You're gonna have to get more balls.
我能要些球? 你应该拿更多的球
The customer's always right.
顾客永远是对的
Here you go.
拿好
I hit that thing deadon! Yet he still retains his chapeau.
我打中了 他帽子还在
Whoa, whoa. Come on.
小心
Hey!
嗨
What the fuck? It's glued on, the fucking thing.
靠 这破玩意用胶水粘住的
It's not worth it. We have a winner.
这不值得 我们还有一个赢家
Nicky. Congratulations.
尼奇 恭喜
The fucking thing is glued on? His hat is glued on?
这玩意用胶水粘住? 帽子是粘住的?
Fuck this, Nicky. What is so fucking funny?
靠 尼奇 这有什么好玩的?
Yeah, what's so fucking funny? I don't know.
这有什么好玩的? 我不知道
Oh, my God! My God.
天啊 天啊
What the fuck? Not so funny now, is it?
什么玩意? 不好玩了 是吗?
You can't do shit like that. Like, what the fuck? You punch him in the face?
你不可以那样 靠 你打他?
Back off, slut
退后 荡♥妇♥
Don't fucking touch her, man. What are you gonna do, faggot?
别碰她 那你要怎样 捆住我?
Oh, fuck.
靠
You're fucking dead! You jerk!
你死定了 混♥蛋♥
The option of the flute? Option of the flute...
选长笛怎样? 长笛
People are trying to kill me.
有人想杀我
Get the fuck out, motherfucker!
开门 操♥你♥娘♥的
Move.
闪一边
Get out of my doorway, motherfucker! Give me a reason!
滚出去 操♥你♥娘♥的 给我理由
Just give me a fucking reason! You don't know what I'm capable of!
你♥他♥妈♥给我一个理由 我本事大着呢
Come on! Please! You don't know what I'm capable of!
来啊 我本事大着呢
Bastard. Thanks, Bobby.
混♥蛋♥ 谢谢你 鲍比
No problem. Okay, I'm gonna take the back way.
没事 我走后门回去
Yeah, yeah, good.
好的
You know what, now that I think of it, the flute is actually more expensive.
我现在认为长笛其实更贵
You guys should have seen Brennan wail on that greaseball, man.
你们真应该瞧瞧布伦南打得那人惨叫
I can't believe you hit someone. Me, either.
我不相信你打人 我也不信
How'd you do it? Did you hit him like this? Oh, psych!
你怎么揍他的? 这样吗?
Dude, this guy was huge. I mean, Brennan went up, like, one hit...
那家伙很高大 布伦南一拳过去
And just dropped the guy. I can't believe they call that a hit.
那家伙就倒了 这也叫一拳?
Then his buddy started chasing him all around the park,
然后他的同伙追得他满乐园跑
and then he hid in Bobby's office.
跟着他躲进鲍比的办公室
Yeah, see, that's more like the son of a bitch.
就是个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Bobby kicked the door down and came out all psycho with this bat like...
鲍比踢开门 拿着球棒出来
And all his buddies just go, "Okay." Where's the guy? Was he ever...
他的同伙就跑了 那家伙去哪了?
I don't know. They left him on the pavement.
我不知道 他们丢下他了
Then I got his girlfriend's number.
我拿到他女友的号♥
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪里?
You've never been to this place before?
你从未来过这里?
No.
没有
I think you might be the coolest and cutest guy I ever met.
你是我见过的最酷最可爱的人
Really?
真的吗?
I mean, I'm really high, but...
我有点兴奋 但
I don't want to lose you.
我不想失去你
Forget to refrigerate these? Yeah.
忘了冷冻? 是的
When did they get in, yesterday?
它们昨天到的吗?
Around what time? In the morning.
大概什么时候? 上午
They smell weird? Yeah.
有怪味? 是的
I think that's normal, though. Yeah.
我觉得这很正常 是的
Stuffy, fry these up!
斯达菲 把这些油炸
Hey, Brennan, I want to talk to you. Want to pick up some extra shifts?
布伦南跟你谈谈 想不想再上一些班?
Yeah, sure. Good. Because Joel quit.
当然 很好 因为乔尔辞工了
What? He's passed on.
什么? 他去世了
He moved on, honey. He didn't pass on, he moved on.
他重新开始 他不是去世
I know, I heard you!
我听到了
What are you doing here? You didn't call me back.
你在这里做什么? 你不回我电♥话♥
Look, I can't abide the humiliation of you seeing the inside of my house.
听着 我受不了这样的羞辱 当你看见
The vile plastic slipcovers, the art-fair paintings.
劣质的塑料沙发套 艺术市集上买♥♥的画
And it's really messy. Just go around back. I'll meet you.
里面很乱 回去吧 我会找你的
Okay.
好吧
Hey, Jeffrey! Turn off the fucking lawnmower.
杰弗里 关掉那烦人的割草机
Fine. I'm trying to have a conversation here.
好吧 我正在这说话呢
Fuck off, fuck face. Nimrod.
滚开 白♥痴♥ 脑残
I hate you, asshole.
我讨厌你 混♥蛋♥
Hey, is it because of Sue? What?
是因为苏吗 什么
Why you quit. Because, Joel, you're a great guy, you know,
你为什么辞职 乔尔 你人很好
and she doesn't deserve you.
她配不上你
James, look at me. I'm not a good-looking guy.
詹姆斯 看看我 我长得不帅
And I'm poor. Girls aren't gonna go near me
而且很穷 没有女孩会接近我
when there's all these fucking yuppies around.
有那么多有钱的小白脸在呢
That's ridiculous. Not all women are like that.
太荒唐了 不是所有女人都喜欢那样的
You know, Em isn't like that.
安就不
Em? Yeah.
安? 是啊
You don't even appreciate what you have.
你都不珍惜你拥有的
You're chasing after Lisa P.
你在追丽萨P
电影精选列表