What?
什么
No no no
不 不 不
Fuck!
操
Ah!
啊
Run.
快跑
Ahh!
啊
Let me go please. Please, let me go!
放开我 求求你 放开我
No no no!
不 不 不
You're a real weirdo, you know that?
你真是个怪人 你知道吗
Seriously Wax?
真的 蜡像
You're fucked up dude, you're fucked up!
你完了 伙计 你完了
No, no, it's a pretty good place except for the drains, they keep clogging.
不 不 这是个很好的地方 除了下水道 它们总是堵塞
Yeah. Of course I told the landlord. He says it's never happened before, says
是的 我当然告诉了房♥东 他说以前从来没有发生过这种事
it's my fault somehow. I guess it's my hair, but what am I supposed
不管怎么说都是我的错 我猜是我的头发 但是我又能怎么样呢
to do, just shave it off?
把它剃掉吗
Yeah well... Ok, man, I gotta go, I think the plumber is finally here.
好吧... 好吧 我得挂了 我想水管工终于来了
Hello?
喂
Eh, I've felt better.
我感觉好多了
Oh Lorna, not you too I guess this bug’s really getting around.
哦 洛娜 你不会也是吧 我想这只虫子真的到处都是
No, no, absolutely not.
不 不 绝对不是
You should know better than anyone that I’ve never even taken a single pill
你应该比任何人都清楚 我从来没有吃过一片药
or a single drop of medicine.
或一滴药
Those pharmaceutical companies don’t care about you.
那些制药公♥司♥根本不在乎你
They just want to make easy money by selling poison the public.
他们只是想通过向公众出♥售♥毒品来轻松赚钱
I'll be fine if I can just get some sleep.
如果我能睡会儿就没事了
Okay.
好吧
I hope you feel better too.
我希望你也能感觉好些
Ciao.
再见
John...
约翰
John...
约翰
John...
约翰
John...
约翰
John...
约翰
I didn't want to wake you. Please do me a favor and take the medicine. Love, Lorna
我不想吵醒你 请帮我个忙 把药吃了 爱你的 洛娜
...authorities have not ruled out terrorism.
当局还没有排除恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的可能
In other breaking news... The FDA has announced a nationwide recall of the cold
其他突发新闻... FDA 宣布在全国范围内召回感冒药
and flu medicine Flemucosol, after the drug has been linked to a number of deaths
和流感药物 Flemucosol 之后 该药物已经导致多人死亡
nationwide. The FDA strongly urges that if you have this
美国食品药品监督管理局强烈建议 如果你家里有这种药品
drug in your home to discontinue its use immediately.
请立即停止使用
It is believed that a large quantity of the drug, in its liquid form, has been
据信 大量的液体形式的药物
contaminated at the manufacturing facility. The contaminant and the source are
已经在生产设施中被污染 污染物和来源
not known at this...
目前还不知道...
I’m telling you, this is gonna be my masterpiece.
我告诉你 这将是我的杰作
Are you listening Today we’re shooting the party scene.
你在听吗 今天我们要拍派对场景
Where Marcello rides that girl... you know They’re celebrating the divorce of some
Marcello 骑那个女孩的地方... 你知道吗 他们在庆祝
woman, and he says to her "It’s like you’re a virgin again".
一个女人的离婚 他对她说: “就像你又是一个处♥女♥了 ”
Why does he say that?
他为什么这么说
’Fuck do I know It's something the character says that in the movie.
我他妈的怎么知道 这是电影里角色说的话
Wait: you’ve seen the movie, right?
等等: 你看过那部电影 对吗
La Dolce Vita?
甜蜜的生活
Yeah. I just don’t like the line.
是啊 我只是不喜欢这句台词
Why would you want to be fuckin virgin man Huh Being a virgin fuckin sucks ass.
你为什么想当处♥男♥ 当处♥男♥真♥他♥妈♥的糟糕
I don’t fucking get it.
我他妈的不明白
It's symbolism or some shit, I don’t know!
这是一种象征意义或者什么狗屁 我不知道
We’re doing porn, don’t ask too many questions.
我们在拍色情片 别问太多问题
I have a ton of ideas. For the fountain of Trevi scene I want the
我有很多想法 对于特雷维的射♥精♥那场戏 我想
girl to yell "Marcello! Cum here!" pointing at her tits.
让女孩大喊“马切洛 在这里射♥精♥” 手指着她的乳♥房♥♥
You know Like "c-u-m".
就像“ c-u-m”一样
Like orgasm. And the final scene...
就像高♥潮♥一样 最后一幕..
When the girl is waving at Marcello in the distance, on the beach...
当那个女孩在远处的沙滩上向马塞洛招手的时候..
She goes like this...
她是这样的..
Back to business: I’ve got a surprise for you...
言归正传: 我有个惊喜给你..
Irina!
伊丽娜
Irina! Come here!
伊琳娜! 过来
Salvatore, meet your partner for today. The beautiful and innocent Irina.
Salvatore 见见你今天的搭档美丽无邪的 Irina
I’ll leave you alone.
我不打扰你了
Hi.
嗨
I'm Irina.
我是伊丽娜
I'm gonna do the scene with you.
我要和你一起演这场戏
I am... a big fan of... You. Your movies.
我是你的超级粉丝 你的电影
And your cock. And your eyes.
还有你的老二 你的眼睛
You’re not so innocent then.
那你就不那么天真了
I just saw a lot of movies... I wanted to talk to you before the scene
我只是看了很多电影... ... 我想在拍摄前和你谈谈
because... I’m not sure about some things...
因为... 有些事我不太确定..
I’ve never done this before.
我以前从没这么做过
Sorry this is your first porno I’m so honored baby.
抱歉这是你的第一部 a 片 我太荣幸了 宝贝
Don’t worry cause every girl I’ve worked with said I was the best partner.
不要担心 因为每个和我一起工作的女孩都说我是最好的搭档
Actually...
事实上..
Actually, this is my first... my first time. Ever.
事实上 这是我第一次... 第一次
I don’t understand.
我不明白
I just never found the right guy... and then a couple of years ago
我只是从来没有找到合适的人... 然后几年前我在一
I saw you in a movie...
部电影里看到你..
and I thought: I want that.
我想: 我想要那个
You were so handsome, so confident... and your body was... just... perfect.
你是那么的英俊 那么的自信... 而你的身体是... 那么的... 完美
So I figured: why not just wait?
所以我想: 为什么不等等呢
I’ll keep my virginity until I have chance to meet him!
我要保留我的贞操直到我有机会见到他
I wrote an email to Bogdan: I knew he was your director
我给 Bogdan 写了封邮件: 我知道他是你的导演
because I looked up the credits of 8 1/2 inches, Doggystyle Afternoon...
因为我查了一下《8 1/2》的片头
you must think I’m a giant nerd!
你一定认为我是个大呆子
No
不
I’m just trying to tell you... I’m kind of in love with y...
我只是想告诉你... 我有点爱上你了..
Ok, ok, thank you. I need some to concentrate.
好的 好的 谢谢 我需要一些来集中注意力
Leave please. Leave!
请离开 请离开
Jesus! Jesus. I need to talk to you.
上帝啊! 上帝啊 我得和你谈谈
What?
什么
I can’t do the next scene. I need you to fuck Irina.
我不能再拍下一场了 我要你和伊琳娜上♥床♥
The new girl Why?
新来的女孩 为什么
Come up here!
过来
I can't!
我做不到
I can't either!
我也不能
I just finished my scene.
我刚拍完我的戏
Bogdan made me do the money shot four fucking times because
Bogdan 让我拍了他妈的四次
he didn’t like the lighting.
他不喜欢灯光
I'm empty.
我是空的
Man, I really can't, ok She scares the shit out of me.
伙计 我真的不行 好吗 她把我吓得屁滚尿流
She’s a fucking virgin! I can't please!
她他妈的是个处♥女♥! 我不能让她高兴
Listen. I really don’t know what you’re talking about.
听着 我真的不知道你在说什么
But if you don’t do the scene we don’t get paid.
但是如果你不演这个场景 我们就拿不到钱
We’ve got to pay the rent.
我们得付房♥租
Just man the fuck up.
你♥他♥妈♥的爷们点
And fuck the virgin.
去他妈的处♥女♥
You look good, man.
你看起来不错 伙计
Man up!
像个男人
And here’s our star!
这就是我们的明星
Irina, for this scene I need on all fours.
伊丽娜 这个场景我需要四肢着地
Sal, I want you to climb on top of her...
萨尔 我要你爬到她身上..
Come, Marcello...
过来 马塞洛..
...and say: "Have you ever been with a man?"
说: “你有没有和男人在一起过”
And then, you know...
然后 你知道..
whip out your dick and fuck her.
拿出你的老二和她做♥爱♥
Come on!
快点
We don't have all day!
我们没有一整天的时间
Come on, chop chop!
快点 快点
Action!
开拍
Come, Marcello...
过来 马塞洛..
Have you ever been with a man?
你和男人在一起过吗
Good boy
好孩子
Just fuckin do it.
他妈的照做就是了
Fuck the virgin, we've got to pay the rent...
去他妈的处♥女♥ 我们得付房♥租..
Are you awake?
你醒着吗
电影精选列表