蒂托
Dito.
上帝啊
Oh, my goodness.
不敢相信 我能在电♥话♥里听到你的声音
I can't believe to hear your voice on this machine.
我是你妈妈
It's your mother.
蒂托 我让你朋友奈夫给你打电♥话♥了
Dito, I called your friend Nerf to call you.
他是个好孩子
He's a good kid. Uh--
我不知道还能怎么办
I don't know what else to do.
你♥爸♥爸病得很重
Your father's sick. He's real sick,
他不肯去医院 你也了解他的个性
and he won't go to the hospital. You know how he is,
我很抱歉 我实在无能为力了
and I'm sorry. I don't know what else to do.
你的朋友 奈夫
Your friend Nerf, uh,
他是个好孩子 他说
He's a good kid, you know. He said he'd
如果你来 他就去机场接你
pick you up at the airport if you came.
我知道路程很远
I know that it's far.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我...
I, uh--
我现在得挂了 蒂托
I'm gonna hang up now, Dito.
好吧 我爱你
Okay. I love you.
无论你做什么 我都爱你
No matter what you do, I love you.
今晚我们有幸请到了《圣徒指南》的作者
Tonight we have the author of a wonderful, wonderful book.
蒂托·蒙蒂尔 那是一部令人拍手称快的著作
A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints. Dito Montiel.
谢谢
Thanks.
2005年
加州 洛杉矶
当这一切结束时 约瑟夫
By the end of all this, Giuseppe,
他哥安东尼奥总是叫他 小妹
his brother Antonio used to call him "little sister"
因为他每晚都要抹护肤品才能睡觉
cause he slept with Noxzema on his face every night.
这可能会让人想不通
It never even made sense, being
因为他在其它各方面都是一团糟
everything else about him was a mess.
他就是喜欢面霜吧
Well, he loved the face cream, you know?
不管怎样 约瑟夫 他就要死了
Anyway, Giuseppe, he's gonna be dead.
我知道 这很糟糕
Yeah, I know. It sucks.
你认识的另一个人 也和他一样
There'll be another guy you'll meet too, same with him.
也是个小男孩儿
And then another little boy.
他也要死了 真是太糟糕了
He's gonna die, too. What a mess, huh?
我甚至都不知道为什么
And I don't even know why I feel I
我要在这讲述这些 但我确实这么做了
gotta tell you this up front but I do.
不用担心 就好比
And don't worry, like,
我不会透露结局的 就是这个故事
I'm not giving away any big ending, you know, with this.
不管什么故事都得从头说起
A whole lot of other shit's gotta happen first.
但是 我只是想记住
But I just, uh, I wanna remember
这些人 他们曾之于我的意义
who these people are and what they meant to me.
还有现在对于我的意义
What they mean to me.
他们都是真实存在
And they are real.
我叫蒂托
My name's Dito.
1986年7月
纽约州奥戴利亚 皇后区
在部电影里 我要离开所有人
I'm gonna leave everybody in this film.
我看见罗莉和戴安走在第三十一大街上
I see Laurie's and Diane's walkin' down 31st street.
穿着性感的粉色丝♥袜♥
Hot pink leg warmers.
戴着红 白 蓝三色的拱形羽毛耳环
Red, white and blue roach clip feathered earrings.
上衣背面印着 "永远的齐柏林飞船"
"the song remains the same" painted on the back of their jackets.
而她们想知道 喂 蒂托 你玩摇滚还是迪斯科
And they wanna know, "yo, Dito, you rock or disco?"
搞毛 你个白♥痴♥
What the fuck? You fuckin' idiot!
我看见无辜的约瑟夫走在大街上
I see innocent Giuseppe's walking down the streets
那儿的波多黎各人还在听征程乐队的歌♥
where Puerto Ricans still listen to Journey.
蒂托 还好吗 哥们
Dito, what's up, man?
真的 波多黎各人在听征程乐队的歌♥
Really, it's true. Puerto Ricans listen to Journey.
哥们 斯蒂夫·佩里就一垃圾[征程乐队主唱]
Yo, Steve Perry's the shit, bro!
安东尼奥
Antonio!
当这里的人相安无事的时候
When this place isn't covered in violence,
你怎么整得和厕所拉出来似的
That's where the fuckin' shit from the toilet goes.
而有时候就算是充满暴♥力♥
And even sometimes when it is,
你喝得像个白♥痴♥
You're drinking it like an idiot.
你去洗洗拉个屎吧 哥们
You taking a bath and shit, man.
这儿也是宛如天堂
This place is heaven.
奶奶地快放开他
Get the fuck off him!
住手 别打了
Stop, stop, stop!
你有毛病吧 你♥他♥妈♥搞毛
What's wrong with you? What the fuck?
这他妈的算什么
What the fuck is that?
那逼好像是在哀求你什么屁话呢
Motherfucker sounds like he's prayin' and shit.
好吧 还求你呢
Yes. Praying and shit, huh?
小姐们
Oh, ladies.
你们谁想给我口♥交♥ 谁先来
Uh, which one of you wanna suck, suck me off first?
你 还是你
You? You?
你♥他♥妈♥有那玩意吗
You ain't got shit!
这个怎么样
What about that?
真可爱 我喜欢
It's cute. I like it.
这才对
You got it.
喂 把这些也清理干净
Hey, clean this shit up, too.
看啊 那是我写的"布鲁斯·李"[惊奇漫画著名作者]
Hey yo, check it out. I wrote "Bruce Lee" up there.
奈夫 你爬那么高就为了写个老头名儿?
Nerf, you climbed all the way up there to write Bruce Lee?
靠 你脑子有坑吗 哥们
What are you, a fuckin' stupid, man?
你有病吧
What the fuck is the matter with you?
我♥操♥ 这算啥
Yo, that's fucked up. Somebody wrote
有人在你家房♥子上涂鸦 哥们
some shit on your house, man.
是死神 皇后桥那里来的
Reaper, he's from Queensbridge.
他们在教堂上也写撒旦什么的狗屁
They wrote Satan and shit all over the church, too.
蒂托宝贝儿
Hey, Dito.
外面好热 你出去了吗
It's so hot outside. You got out, yet?
这不夏天了嘛 当然热
Tell him it's hot because it's summer, you know.
安东尼奥 进来 看看你们几个脏的
Antonio, come in. Look at you guys. You're filthy.
要果汁吗
You want juice?
好 给我来点 看谁来了
Yeah, give me a juice. Hey, look who's here.
安东尼奥 最近怎么样
Antonio, what's going on?
你在修什么呢
Are you fixin'-- what are you doing?
那边的 你能小一点声吗
Could you keep it down down there?
听到没 你能不能...
Hello! could you please--
要我过去跟他们说说吗
Do you want me to say somethin' to 'em?
不 没事 不用了
No, it's okay. No. It's alright.
进来
Come on in.
约瑟夫 坐下 很高兴看见你
Giuseppe, sit down. Good to see you.
安东尼奥 你最近去哪儿了
Antonio, where you been lately?
什么意思 我不一直在么
What do you mean? I've been around.
最近没在手球场上看到你了
I haven't seen you at the handball courts.
输不起了吗
You guys getting tired of getting beat, huh?
咱在一个俱乐部玩拳击 蒂托没说吗
Dito didn't tell you we been at the boys club, boxing?
最近有金手套拳击比赛
They got the Golden Gloves coming up.
你们只打过橙子吧
The only thing you'll ever box is oranges.
爸 是玩真的 沙袋啥的应有尽有
Dad, this is serious. They got bags and everything.
很便宜 十块钱
It's cheap. $10.
十块钱 你们从哪弄的钱
$10. Where you guys gonna get $10 from?
就十块钱而已
It's just $10.
你们想参加比赛吗 那得师从高手
You guys wanna be Golden Gloves? You learn from the best.
下到腰部 上到下巴 这才是金手套
Up from the waist, down from the chin. That's Golden Gloves.
得了 别说了 说真的
Okay. Stop it already. Seriously.
你说真的吗 过来
You're serious? Come here.
跟我握手
Shake my hand.
说真的 我很高兴见到你
I'm glad to meet you. Serious.
我不是小孩了 这早就不好笑了 得了
That's a funny joke if I was five years old. Stop it.
这是逗五岁小孩的
The joke is five years old.
安东尼奥 这家伙多大了
Antonio, how old is this guy?
他是认真的 我不知道他多大了
He's serious. I don't know how old he is.
你鼻子怎么了 在流血
What happened to your nose? It's bleeding.
我爸弄的 他是个傻♥逼♥ 管他呢
It's my father. He's stupid. Whatever.
别这样说你♥爸♥
Don't say that about your father.
给他块抹布 让他擦擦鼻子
Hand him a dish rag. Wipe his nose there.
他到底是怎么了
What's the matter with him?
你还好吗 你在找工作吗
Are you alright? Are you getting a job?
你有什么打算
What are you doing with your life?
当然 我这不正在...
Yeah, for sure. I'm doing--
好吧 你是无所事事
Yeah, you're not doing anything.
电影精选列表