查理·布朗 哦 查理·布朗
Charlie Brown. Oh, Charlie Brown.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
她一定觉得我是这世上最蠢的人了
She must think I'm the most stupid person alive.
来吧 查理·布朗 我会扶着球的 你来踢吧
Come on, Charlie Brown. I'll hold the ball and you kick it.
扶着?
Hold it?
你会把球抽走 然后我会直接摔个四脚朝天 摔个半死
You'll pull it away and I'll land flat on my back and kill myself.
但是查理·布朗 这可是感恩节啊
But Charlie Brown, it's Thanksgiving.
这跟那有什么关系?
What's that got to do with anything?
我们最伟大的传统之一
One of the greatest traditions we have
就是感恩节橄榄球赛
is the Thanksgiving Day football game,
而其中最大 最重要的传统就是开球
and the biggest most important tradition of all is the kicking off of the football.
真的吗?
Is that right?
当然 来吧 查理·布朗 这对你来说是莫大的荣誉
Absolutely. Come on, Charlie Brown. It's a big honor for you.
嗯 如果那么重要的话
Well, if it's that important,
一个人不应该拒绝这么大的荣誉
a person should never turn down a big honor.
也许我应该这么做
Maybe I should do it.
再说了 她应该不会在一个传统节日里耍我吧
Besides, she wouldn't try to trick me on a traditional holiday.
这次我要把那个橄榄球一直踢到月亮上去!
This time I'm gonna kick that football clear to the moon!
真奇怪 查理·布朗 有些传统怎么就慢慢消失了呢?
Isn't it peculiar, Charlie Brown, how some traditions just slowly fade away?
怎么了 哥哥?
What's the matter, big brother?
没事 我只是看看邮箱
Nothing. I was just checking the mailbox.
你指望收到什么?火鸡贺卡吗?
What did you expect? A turkey card?
节日总是让我很沮丧
Holidays always depress me.
我懂你的意思
I know what you mean.
我去买♥♥一棵火鸡树
I went down to buy a turkey tree,
结果他们只有圣诞节的玩意儿
and all they have are things for Christmas.
镇上已经开始卖♥♥圣诞节的东西了?
For Christmas, already?
再说了 我为什么要在感恩节表达感谢?
Anyway, why should I give thanks on Thanksgiving?
我有什么好感谢的?
What have I got to be thankful for?
它只会让我们在学校有更多的作业
All it does is make more work for us at school.
你知道我们现在要做什么吗?
Do you know what we have to do now?
我们得写一篇关于斯坦利·迈尔斯的文章
We have to write an essay on Stanley Miles.
你是说迈尔斯·斯坦迪什
You mean Myles Standish.
我记不住所有那些人
I can't keep track of all those people.
你们在吵什么?
What's all the commotion?
我们又有一个节日要操心了
We've got another holiday to worry about.
看来感恩节就要到了
It seems Thanksgiving Day is upon us.
我万圣节的糖果还没吃完呢!
I haven't even finished eating all my Halloween candy!
莎莉 感恩节是一个非常重要的节日
Sally, Thanksgiving is a very important holiday.
我们是世界上第一个设立国家节日来感恩的国家
Ours was the first country in the world to make a national holiday to give thanks.
没见过比这小家伙更可爱的了 是吧?
Isn't he the cutest thing?
查理·布朗 你感恩节打算做什么?
What are you gonna do on Thanksgiving, Charlie Brown?
我妈妈 爸爸 莎莉和我
My mother and dad and Sally and I
都要去我奶奶家吃晚饭
are all going over to my grandmother's for dinner.
莱纳斯 你为什么不一起来呢?我们可以在桌子底下手拉手
Why don't you come along, Linus? We can hold hands under the table.
喂?
Hello?
嗨 查克 我是薄荷·帕蒂 最近怎样 查克?
Hi, Chuck. This is Peppermint Patty. How you been, Chuck?
还行吧 我想
Okay, I guess.
有没有稍稍挂念我 查克?
Do you kinda miss me, Chuck?
呃 我...
Well, I...
没关系 查克
That's okay, Chuck.
我知道你大概不方便说话 因为有人在听
I know you probably can't talk because someone's listening.
我们把这些悄悄话留着自己说吧 好吗 查克?
We'll keep these intimate things to ourselves, okay, Chuck?
那个 我...
Well, I...
听着 我真是给你带了个好消息
Listen, I really have a treat for you.
我爸爸有事出城去了
My dad's been called out of town.
他说我可以去你家和你一起过感恩节 查克
He said I could go over to your house and share Thanksgiving with you, Chuck.
可是 我...
Well, I...
我不介意自己不请自来 因为我知道你有点喜欢我 查克
I don't mind inviting myself over because I know you kinda like me, Chuck.
呃 我...
Well, I...
好的 那就这么约好啦 待会儿见 你这个小坏蛋
Okay, that's a date. See you soon, you sly devil.
哦 天哪
Oh, brother.
又怎么了?
Now what?
薄荷·帕蒂要来吃感恩节晚餐
Peppermint Patty's coming to Thanksgiving dinner.
我们根本不在家啊
We won't even be home.
喂? -嗨 查克
Hello? -Hi, Chuck.
听着 我有更好的消息 记得那个很棒的孩子玛茜吗?
Listen, I have even greater news. Remember that great kid Marcie?
当然
Sure.
我刚跟她说了 她也有点想再见见你
I just talked to her and she kinda would like to see you again.
她父母说如果她跟我们一起去也没问题
And her folks said it would be okay if she joined us.
所以晚餐算上她是两个人 查克
So you can count on two for dinner, Chuck.
但我真的不知道行不行
But I just don't know.
你父母应该没问题吧 查克?
This will be okay with your folks, won't it, Chuck?
问题是...
Well, the problem is...
别担心 我们不会添麻烦的
Don't worry. We won't make any problems.
我们会帮忙收拾洗碗什么的
We'll help clean up the dishes and everything.
给我留个鸡腿和鸡脖子就行 好吗 查克?
Just save me a drumstick and the neck, okay, Chuck?
再见 查克
See you, Chuck.
我怎么老是摊上这种事?现在她还要把玛茜也带来
How do I always get into these things? Now she's bringing Marcie too.
这都怪你自己 因为你太优柔寡断了
It's your own fault, because you're so wishy-washy.
喂?
Hello?
嘿!猜猜谁刚到这儿来了?是富兰克林
Hey! Guess who just walked in over here? It's Franklin.
我跟他讲了你家要办盛大火鸡大餐的事
I told him about the big turkey party you're having
他肯定他父母会让他来的
and he's sure his folks will let him come.
嘿 查克 这将是今年最盛大的派对了 再见!
Hey, Chuck, this is gonna be the biggest bash of the year. See ya!
我觉得我快要失去对整个世界的控制了
I think I'm losing control of the whole world.
现在又怎么了?
Now what's wrong?
现在她连富兰克林也要带来了
Now she's bringing Franklin too.
薄荷·帕蒂邀请了她自己 玛茜和富兰克林
Peppermint Patty's invited herself, Marcie and Franklin over
来吃感恩节晚餐 可我根本不在家
for Thanksgiving dinner, and I'm not even going to be home.
我要去我奶奶家
I'm going to be at my grandmother's.
你为什么不给她回个电♥话♥解释清楚呢?
Why don't you just call her back and explain it to her?
你根本没法和薄荷·帕蒂解释清楚
You can't explain anything to Peppermint Patty,
因为和她说话根本插不上话
because you never get to say anything.
我完蛋了
I'm doomed.
感恩节有三个客人要来 可我甚至根本都不在家
Three guests for Thanksgiving and I'm not even going to be home.
薄荷·帕蒂会恨我一辈子的
Peppermint Patty will hate me for the rest of my life.
你几点去你奶奶家 查理·布朗?
What time are you going over to your grandmother's, Charlie Brown?
我们预计4点半之前到那儿
We're supposed to be there by 4:30.
很好 那这就简单了 你只需要吃两顿晚餐就行了
Okay. That makes it easy. You simply have two dinners.
你自己为你的朋友们做第一顿
You cook the first one yourself for your friends,
然后你再和家人一起去你奶奶家吃第二顿
and then you go to your grandmother's with your family for the second one.
我不会做感恩节大餐啊
I can't cook a Thanksgiving dinner.
我只会做冷麦片 也许还有烤面包片
All I can make is cold cereal and maybe toast.
没错 我见过你烤面包片
That's right. I've seen you make toast.
你也许不会抹黄油 但也许我们可以帮你
You can't butter it, but maybe we could help you.
史努比 你去车♥库♥
Snoopy, you go out to the garage
搬张桌子 我们可以在后院摆起来
and get a table that we can set up in the backyard.
小小鸟
Little birdie
你为什么倒着飞?
Why do you fly upside down?
真奇妙
It's amazing
你四处转悠的方式
That the way you get around
小小鸟
Little birdie
你为什么如此烦恼?
Why you worry like you do?
别担心
Don't you worry
你只需尽力而为
You just do what you can do
小小鸟
Little birdie
事物总是让你如此着迷
Things just fascinate you so
而你那边的朋友
And your friend there
喜欢向你展示他的所知
Likes to show you what he knows
小小鸟
Little birdie
他不够安分守己
He don't mind the way he should
我们没时间玩了 史努比 请搬些椅子到桌子周围
We don't have any time to play, Snoopy. Please get some chairs around the table.
他需要被看管
He needs watching
那样他才会乖乖的
That's when you know he'll be good
小小鸟
Little birdie
你的朋友难道什么事都做不好吗?
Can't your friend do nothing right?
现在看来
It just seems now
他只想打架
All he wants to do is fight
小小鸟
Little birdie
电影精选列表