亲爱的 我打算离开这里
Yeah, hon, I'll try to get out of here.
你这个小白♥痴♥
You little putz.
不是说你 亲爱的
Not you, hon.
你在做什么
What are you making?
火鸡杂碎砂锅?
Turkey giblet casserole?
上帝
Oh, my god.
上帝
Jesus.
公众假期闭馆通知
星期一9:00-17:00再开放
那应属于失物招领
I think that belongs in the lost and found.
是的 我在找身份证
Uh, yeah. I was, I was looking for the ID in there.
今天早上 我把报告递交给
You know, I just literally sent the report
你的假释官
to your parole officer this morning.
我说了很多你的好话
I said good things about you.
你这班结束 就走人吧
You finish off your shift and you're done.
确保清空垃圾箱
make sure you empty the trash bins.
小心点 老鼠 这不是游乐场
Oi! Watch it, rugrats. This is not a playground.
糖果向前冲(横版过关游戏)
Sugar high.
你的皮肤怎么了
Eww. What happened to your skin?
过来
hey, come here.
你为什么不离开这里 你这个小混♥蛋♥
Why don't you get out of here, you little shit?
他们只是孩子
They're just kids. - Bad breeding.
你看起来不错
You look good.
柜子都关了 我在露天看台看到你的包
Hey, the lockers were closed. I saw your bag on the bleachers.
所以我把我的东西放进去了 怎么样
So I put my stuff in there. Is it cool?
酷 你要进来吗 加热了
Cool. You coming in? It's heated.
这是我记忆中的升级
It's an upgrade from what I remember.
地方改建了 很多地方改变了
The place remodeled. A lot has changed.
是的
Yeah.
乔娜 我很高兴你来了 好久了
Jonna, I'm glad you came. It's been too long.
要么这里 要么就是坐在家里
Well, you know, it was either this or sit at home
听妈妈念叨她那愚蠢的男朋友
and listen to mom bitch about her stupid boyfriend.
他叫什么来着 菲尔还是史蒂夫?
What's his name again? Phil or Steve?
史蒂夫 - 史蒂夫 无所谓
Steve. - Steve. Whatever.
有多久了
So how long has it been?
三个月两周又14小时
Three months, two weeks and 14 hours.
我以你为荣
I'm proud of you.
见鬼去吧
To hell with this.
记得大二的时候 我们打赌
Remember sophomore year, we use to bet
谁能跑得最快
who could race around the pool the fastest?
别这样 布里 - 来吧
Oh, come on, Bree. - Come on.
也许你可以打破另一个游泳记录
Maybe you could break another swimming record.
失败者买♥♥晚餐
Loser buys dinner.
我在银行里减五
Yeah, I'm, uh, I'm at minus five in the bank
你也要吃晚饭了
so you're getting dinner either way.
成交
Deal.
来吧 懦夫
Come on, wimp.
我会赢你的 对吗
you know, I'm gonna own you, right?
是吗? - 别想
Oh, yeah? - So good on you.
清场 该走了 要关门了
Let's go, time to go. We're closing up.
女士们 我们打烊了 你们得离开泳池
Ladies, we closing up. You need to get out of the pool.
要到7:00 才关门 - 因为这是假日周末
You're open till 7:00. - It's a holiday weekend.
你们没看到这里挂着告示吗
You see all the signs hanging up around here?
看来有人需要学习一下阅读
Some people need to learn how to read.
有人需要学会亲我的屁♥股♥
Some people need to learn how to kiss my ass.
我想给你看点东西
There's something i wanna show you.
嗯?
Yeah?
谢谢大家的光临
Thank you all for coming.
过个愉快的假日周末
Have a pleasant holiday weekend.
凯提公共游泳池现在已经关闭
The katea public pool is now closed.
你在找什么 - 我的戒指
what are you looking for? - My ring.
刚才就在这里
I, I had it right here.
什么戒指 - 我的戒指
What ring? - Just my ring.
我是说你确定你带了吗
Well, I mean, are you sure you even brought it?
也许你把它落在家里了
Maybe you left it at home or something.
不 我肯定
No, I'm positive.
说你们俩呢 - 就一分钟
That means you too. - One minute!
快走吧
Let's go.
等等
Hang on.
我能看到下面有东西
I think I can see something down here.
我什么都没看见 - 就在那个洞的下面
I don't see anything. - Down by the hole right there.
你怎么看到的
Hey, how the hell did you see that?
我是说 是这个吗
Well, I mean, is that it?
就是它
That's it.
非常感谢您的光临
Thank you very much for coming.
祝你周末愉快
Have a good weekend.
快滚出去
Just get the hell out.
他妈的时间到
About damn time.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
天啊 天啊
Oh, god. Oh, god.
不 我不好 我被困在一个该死的游泳池里了
No, I'm not okay! I'm trapped in a fucking pool, Bree!
我们没有被困住
We aren't trapped.
妈的 我的戒指还在下面
Shit, my ring's still down there.
去你♥妈♥的♥戒指
Oh, screw your damn ring.
我肯定有人还在外面
I'm sure someone's still out there.
有人吗
Hello? - Hello!
我们在游泳池里 - 我们在游泳池里
We're in the pool! - 'We're in the pool!
我们在这里 我们被困在这里了
we're in here! We're trapped in here!
有人吗
Hello!
天啊
oh, god.
没人了
We're all alone.
大家都走了
Everyone's left.
不 他们会回来的
No, they'll come back.
你傻吗 大家都走了
Are you dense? Everyone's left.
泳池在假日周末关门
The pool's closed for the holiday weekend.
我们被困在这里了 我们会死在这里
We're stuck in here. We're gonna die in here.
我们不会死 别吓自己
We're not gonna die. Stop freaking out.
天啊 我觉得恶心
God, I feel nauseous.
冷静点 冷静
Hey, hey, hey, calm down, calm down.
我们离开这里时 提醒我打死那个经理
Remind me to knock out that manager when we get out of here.
简直胡扯
This is horseshit.
天啊 那个混♥蛋♥故意的
Oh, my god, that bastard did it on purpose.
妈的 真不敢相信这是真的
Shit! I cannot believe this is happening!
救命 来人啊 救命 - 乔娜
Help! Somebody, help us! - Hey, hey, hey. Jonna.
乔娜 拜托 上帝
Jonna, come on, come on! - God!
太坚固了 我们破坏不了
It's too solid. We can't break it.
我们可以去浅水区
We can, we can go to the shallow end
试着把它推上去 好吗
and just try and push it up from there, alright?
不知道这是否管用
I don't know if it'll work
但我们必须试一下 好吗
but we have to try something, okay?
是的 好的 我们去
Yeah. Yeah, okay, let's go.
数到三
On three.
一二三
one, two, three!
没用
Useless!
我们必须尝试 我要看看它有多结实
We had to try. I needed to see how solid it is.
结实? 是用玻璃纤维做的
Solid? It's made of freakin' fiberglass.
听着 我们得想办法
Listen, we need to figure out our options here.
不会吧
Are you serious?
你打算把这当成一个公♥司♥项目吗
You're going to treat this like one of your corporate projects?
然后再评估一下? 看看我能不能做领队?
Do I get a review after? Can I be the team leader?
你想怎么办 伸头喊吗
What would you rather do? Scream your head off some more?
现在怎么办
Fine. What now?
我们需要检查所有的封条和边缘
We need to check all the seals and edges.
也许在某个地方有弱点
Maybe there's a weak spot somewhere.
嗯? - 好的 我们走
Yeah? - Yeah, okay. Let's do it.
恶心
Yuck, gross.
我有发现
Hey, I found something.
是个洞
it's a hole.
太厚了 钻过去的话
It's thick. We need something
需要扩大
to push through, so we can widen it.
好吧 我去
Oh, yeah, oh, yeah, okay, I'll just go