Monica: How would that go? Well, it didn't rhyme, but I liked it.
要怎么写?虽然没有押韵,不过我喜欢。
Joey: You've got to pick a pocket or two. Boyyyyssss, you've got to pick a pocket or two...
你们得扒一、两个钱包。孩子们,你得扒一、两个钱包......
Director: Lovely, just lovely.
真好。太好了。
Joey: Really? Thanks.
真的?谢谢。
Director: Listen Joey, we definitely wanna see you for the callback on Saturday.
乔伊,我们非常希望星期六的复试再看到你。
Joey: Excellent, I'll be there. Ok, and listen don't forget to bring your jazz shoes for the dance audition.
太好了!我会来的。别忘了带你的爵士舞鞋来参加舞蹈试演。
Joey: Ahhh! My ah, my agent said it wasn't a dancing part.
我的经纪人说这个角色不必跳舞。
Director: Oh Joey, all the roles gotta dance a little. But believe me with your dance background it'll be a piece of cake.
所有的角色都要跳一点舞。但以你的舞蹈背景,小意思罢了。
Chandler: Three years of modern dance with Twyla Tharp! Five years with the American Ballet Theater? !
追随特维拉撒普学习三年现代舞?在美国芭蕾舞团待了五年?
Joey: Hey, everybody lies on their resume, ok? I wasn't one of the Zoom Kids either.
谁的履历表不作假?我也不是“《光圈》之子”中的一员。
Phoebe: Well, can you, like dance at all?
你到底会不会跳舞?
Joey: Yeah, I can dance, you know.
我会跳舞,你知道。
Chandler: Oh no, no, no, no.
哦不,不,不,不。
Phoebe: What, what is that?
这是干什么?
Joey: Sure, it looks stupid now, there's no music playing.
现在看起来很蠢。因为没有放音。
Chandler: All right, I have to get that, but no no. Hello? Hi! Yeah uh, listen, uh, I'm, I'm in need of a stripper and I was told that you do that.
好吧,我得去接电话。不过,不要。嗨。听我说,我需要个脱衣舞娘,我听说你是跳脱衣舞的。
Ok. Let me ask you this, what, what do you do for the extra hundred? So would I, would I have to provide the grapes?
我问你,你多收一百块。可以额外提♥供什么服务?那我要提♥供葡萄吗?
Monica: Hi!
嗨!
Phoebe: Oh, how was last night with Julio, señorita?
你昨晚跟胡利欧约会的情况怎么样,小姐?
Monica: It was so amazing, he is so sexy, and smart, which makes him even sexier.
简直不可思议,他性感又聪明,这让他显得更性感。
My gosh, I gotta tell you this. Um, last night, we were fooling around and all of a sudden he stops, to write a poem.
我的天,我得告诉你,昨晚我们亲热的时候,突然之间,他停下来写诗。
Joey: Get out! I couldn't stop if a meteor hit me.
少来了!我就算被陨石打中也停不下来。
Chandler: Okay, we have our stripper. A miss Crystal Chandelier.
我们请了脱衣舞娘,“水晶吊灯小姐”。
Joey: Well sure, you name a kid that, what do you expect them to grow up to be?
给小孩取这种名字,长大了还能做什么?
Monica: Anyway um, when he left he forgot to take the poem with him. Now, I am like totally dense about poetry, but I think it's pretty good all right. Check it out.
但他忘了把这首诗带走。我看不懂诗,不过我觉得这是一首好诗。你们看看。
Joey: The Empty Vase. Translucent beauty...
“空花瓶” 半透明的美。。。
Chandler:To yourself. Hey hey hey, you know what, that's pretty good.
不要念出声。写得很好。
Monica: Oh good, I think so too. Pheebs?
对,我也觉得,菲比?
Phoebe: Oh yeah.
哦,是的。
Monica: Oh, I'm glad so you guys like it. Yay! All right I gotta go to work.
太棒了 我真高兴你们都喜欢。我得去上班了。
Joey: Whoa, I'm not done.
我还没看完。
Monica: All right, well just give it back to me when you're through. Ok, see you guys. Bye bye.
看完再还给我。回头见。 再见。
Phoebe: Bye. Oh my God, oh my God! Poor Monica!
再见。我的天!可怜的莫妮卡。
Chandler: What, what, what? !
怎么了?
Phoebe: What? ! He was with her when he wrote this poem. Look, 'My vessel so lovely with nothing inside?
他在跟她亲热的时候写这首诗。我的花瓶如此美丽,内里空无一物。
Now that I've touched you, you seem emptier still.' He thinks Monica is empty, she is the empty vase!
如今我伸手触摸,你看似更加空洞。他觉得莫妮卡很空洞。她是个空花瓶。
Chandler: You really think that is what he meant?
你真的觉得他是这个意思?
Phoebe: Totally. Oh, God, oh, she seemed so happy too.
一点都没错。老天,她看起来好幸福。
Joey: Done.
看完了。
Mark: Do you have the, the Ralph Lauren file?
你有罗夫罗兰的档案吗?
Oh, yeah, sure! It's right.
当然有,就在。
Mark: Wh what's that?
那是什么?
Ross: Uh, it's, it's from Ross, it's a love bug.
是罗斯送的,爱的金龟。
Mark: Wow! Somebody wants people to know you have a boyfriend.
他想向全世界宣告你已经有男朋友了。
Rachel: Oh no, no no no, that's not, not, not, what he is doing. He's just, he's just really romantic.
他不是这个意思。他只是非常浪漫罢了。
Man: Ah, excuse me, are you Rachel Green?
对不起,你是瑞秋格林吗?
Rachel: Yes.
对。
Man: One, two, three... Congratulations on your first week at your brand new job! It won't be long before you're the boss.
1、2、3 恭喜你新工作的第一周。要不了多久你就会当老板了。
The Bass Barber: Omm pah, omm pah, omm pah. And you know who will be there to support...you? ! Your one and only boyfriend...
哦 吧 你知道到时候谁会支持。。。你?!就是你唯一的男朋友
The Bass Barber: It's nice to have a boyfriend.
有男朋友真好。
Quartet: Your loyal loving boyfriend Ross...Ross!
你忠心、深情的男友。。。罗斯!
Ross: I'm hurt! I'm actually hurt, that you would think that I would send you any of those things out of any thing other than love. Hurt! Hurt!
我伤心,我真得很伤心!你居然以为我送那些东西,不是出于对你的爱。伤心!
Rachel: All right Ross! ! I get it! ! I mean my God... You're hurt!
好,我懂了!! 我是说我天 你很伤心!
Ross: ...can't, can't a guy send a barbershop quartet to his girlfriend's office anymore! !
男人不能再请理发店四重唱到女朋友的办公室了吗?
Rachel: Oh, please, Ross, it was so obvious! It was like you were marking your territory. I mean you might as well have just come in and peed all around my desk!
拜托,罗斯!这实在太明显了。你好像在划定地盘。你干脆到办公室来,在我的桌子周围撒尿好了!
Ross: I would never do that!
我绝对不会这么做!
Rachel: Look, I know what's going on here, ok, Mark explained it all to me. He said this is what you guys do.
听我说,我知道这是怎么回事。马克都跟我解释过了。他说你们男人就是这样。
Ross: Yeah well if, if, if Mark said that, than Mark's an idiot.
如果马克这么说,那马克就是白♥痴。
Joey: Mark's a genius!
马克是个天才!
Ross: Why? ! How? ! How is he a genius?
为什么?怎么说?他为什么会是天才?
Chandler: Look, don't you see what's happening here? Instead of hitting on her right away, he's becoming her confidant. Now he's gonna be the guy that she goes to to complain about you.
你还看不出来吗?他没有勾引她,反而当了她的知己。现在她就会跑去跟他抱怨你。
Ross: What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办?
Chandler: Well, why don't you send her a musical bug, oh, no, you already did that. All right, look, you're gonna have to go there yourself now, ok, make a few surprise visits.
何不送她一个音乐金龟?不,你已经送过了。你得亲自过去。给她一个惊喜的来访。
Ross: I don't know, you guys.
我不知道。
Chandler: All right fine, don't do anything, just sit here and talk to us, meanwhile she is talking to him about you.
很好,不要轻举妄动。坐着跟我们聊天。这时候她正在跟他谈你。
And he's being Mr. Joe Sensitive.
他是体帖入微先生。
She's thinking,"Maybe he's the guy for me because he understands me."
她在想“也许他就是我的伴侣,他这么了解我”。
Joey: And before you know it, she's with him. And you'll be all, 'Ohh, man!' And he'll be all, 'Yes!' And us, we'll be like, 'Wh whoa, dude.'
你还没搞清楚状况,她就跟他在一起了。你就会说“老天”。他会说“太棒了”。我们都会说“傻瓜”。
And pretty soon you'll be like, 'Hhiii,' and, and, and, 'I can't go, Rachel and Mark might be there.' And we'll be like, 'Man, get over it, it's been four years! !'
很快你就会说,“嗨”,还有“我不能去。瑞秋和马克可能在那里”。我们会说“哥们,忘了吧!已经四年了”。
Chandler: He paints quite a picture, doesn't he?
他说得很有画面感,不是吗?
Woman: Here's the Shelly Segal stuff from December.
这是谢莉西格尔12月的材料。
Mark: And wait, I've got something for you.
等等,我有东西要给你。
Woman: Oh, Mark! ! It's ok, Rachel knows.
哦,马克!! 没关系,瑞秋知道。
Woman: Yeah, but even so.
对,但就算是这样。
Mark: I can't help it, I'm just, I'm just crazy about you.
我控制不了,我为你疯狂。
Rachel: Ohhh! That is so sweet!
你真会讲话!
Mark: Ok, ok, I know I'm like Mr. Inappropriate today, but it's just so tough, I mean I see you walking around and I just wanna touch you and hold you, come on no one's around, just, just kiss me.
我知道我老是做不得体的事,但是这真的好难。看着你走来走去,我好想把你抱在怀里。来,这里没有人,吻我吧。
Ross: All right that's it! ! Get off, get off her!
好了,够了,放开她!
Mark: What is going on?
怎么回事?
Ross: You know what's going on? ! That, I'll tell you what's going on! !
怎么回事?我告诉你这是怎么回事!!
Rachel: Ross!
罗斯!