老友记 第三季 第二集

FriendsS03E02

Part3
July 15, 2019, 2:46 p.m.

Monica: Michelle, I only beeped in so I can hear my own message. I mean that's allowed. Yeah-huh!
蜜雪儿,我只是进入答录机,来听我自己的留言。那样是可以的吧。耶!
I mean look, uh, you know what I would really appreciate it if you wouldn't tell your dad about.
我真的希望你别告诉你爸。
What do you mean, you don't feel comfortable with this? Come on, we're friends! ! That bitch always hated me. I'm calling her back.
你说你不高兴是什么意思?我们是朋友呢!!那个小婊子根本就讨厌我,我要再打给她。
Ross: No, no, no, no. Tick, tick, tick, tick. Ok, fine.
别。挂了吧。-好,好啊。
Chandler:She’s got a phone in there, right?
她房间里有电话吧?
Pheobe: Ok. Ok, we're on it. We're on it.
好吧。-好吧,她房间里有电话吧?好,我们来处理吧
Ross: Um. Em, em, I know it says black tie optional, but, this, this may be pushing it a little, um.
嗯,我知道单子上写 “打领带与否,自行决定”但这样会不会太过分了点?
Rachel: I'm not gonna gooo.
我不去了。
Ross: You're not gonna go.
你不去了。
Rachel: No, I think I'm gonna catch up on my correspondence.
不,我想更新我的通讯录。
Ross: How, how, um how can you not be going?
你怎么可以不去呢?
Rachel: I'm not gonna gooo, so I think that will accomplish the not going.
我就是不去了,我想这样就表明了 “我不去”的意思。
Ross: Um, you know, just out of curiosity...
我只是好奇...
Rachel: Well, ever since I was humiliated and yelled at in front of my friends, I'm just, I don't know, not in a very museum benefitty kind of mood.
自从你在我朋友面前羞辱我,又对我大吼。我就没有情绪去参加什么博物馆的慈善会了。
Ross: Right. Right, ok, ok. God, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I yelled.
好…天啊,很抱歉。我对你大吼大叫,对不起。
Rachel: It's fine. No, but, you-you're mad.
没关系。不,可是你在生气。
Rachel: I'm not mad. No. I'm just not going. You're not going.
我没有生气。-不。-我只是不去了。-你不去了。
Rachel: Right. Ok. You know that I-I have to go. Um, hum.
是的。-好。你知道我一定要去吧?-嗯哼。
Ross: Right. So is it gonna be like 'I'm abandoning you while you're upset?' No.
那这样会不会变成我在你难过时离你而去?-不会。
Ross: No, because you're not upset. Right. About the yelling. Right, and humiliating.
不会?我对你大吼,你不难过?-对,还包括你的羞辱。
Ross: Oh, well of course, the humiliating. So, so we, we're ok. Um, hum.
当然,还有羞辱,那么,我们之间没问题。-嗯哼。
Ross: We're good. Right. Ok. Honey?
我们很好啊。-好。-好的。甜心?
Rachel: Yes, Ross. I love you.
是的,罗斯。-我爱你。
Phoebe: Get away from that! No! She's just getting dressed.
把电话放下!她已经开始换衣服了。
Chandler: Is it wrong that I was totally aroused by that?
我居然因此而兴奋,我是不是有问题?
Joey: Ok, buddy boy. Here it is. You hide my clothes, I'm wearing everything you own.
好啦,兄弟,就是这样啦你把我衣服藏起来,我就把你所有的衣服穿上。
Chandler: Oh my God! That is so not the opposite of taking somebody's underwear! !
我的天啊!我把你的♥内♥裤藏起来,但这根本不是相反的事!!
Joey: Look at me! I'm Chandler! Could I BE wearing any more clothes? Maybe if I wasn't going commando... Chandler: Oooo-ooh!
你看看我,我是钱德!我还能再多穿一件衣服吗?或许我不该不穿♥内♥裤的-哦!
Joey: Yeah. Whew, I tell ya, it's hot with all of this stuff on. I ah, I better not do any, I don't know, lunges.
穿这么多真是热死我了。我最好别再做运动,像是蹲马步之类的。
Ross: Ok, ok. Enough, enough with the lunging. No! I'm sick of this. Ok? I've had it up to here with you two! Neither of you can come to the party!
够了,别再蹲马步了我快被烦死了。我真的已经受够了你们两个都不准参加晚会!
Chandler: Jeez, what a baby.
天啊,真幼稚。
Joey: Yeah, Ross, way to ruin it. I was just gonna go get dressed.
你干嘛破坏一切,我正要去换衣服了。
Ross: You know what I don't care. The only person I cared about getting dressed, is the one person that says she's not even gonna go.
那个唯一我会在乎,她是否换好衣服的人,却是那个不肯去的人。
Look Rach, I'm sorry. Ok? Look, I-I wa, I was a jerk. I'm sorry I yelled.
瑞秋,我很抱歉,好吗?我真是个混球,抱歉对你大吼。
I want you there, I need you there. Look, what, what can I do to show you how-how much, how much I want you to be there.
我希望你能去,我需要你去。要怎样做才能证明我有多希望你去?
Joey: You can drink the fat.
你可以把那杯油喝掉。
Ross: Hi, welcome to an adult conversation.
欢迎你进入大人的谈话世界。
Rachel: No, no, no, now wait, wa, wa, waa-it a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute.
不,等一下…
That actually, uh, that sounds interesting. What?
听起来挺有意思的。 什么?
Rachel: I think you should drink the fat. Yaaaay!
我想你应该把那杯油喝掉。-耶!
Ross: Ok, ok. If that is what it takes to show you how much you mean to me, and how much I want you there. Then that's what I'll do.
好,若这样就能证明,你对我有多重要,以及我多希望你能去,那我就愿意去做。
Phoebe: Oh, wait, let me get you another glass that's been sitting out.
我帮你换一杯,这一杯放好久了。
Ross: I think this will be fine. Ok, vanilla milkshake, just a vanilla milkshake, with chicken bits floating in it. Cheers.
我想这样可以了好吧,香草奶昔,只不过是香草奶昔,只不过有鸡肉的碎屑浮着。干杯。
Rachel: No, no, no, wait! Ok, ok. Don't! I'll go, I'll go!
不,不要,好吧,我去就是了。
Ross: You will? !
你肯去?!
Rachel: You were really gonna do that, weren't you?
你真的会那么做,对吧?
Ross: Well, yeah.
是啊。
Rachel: You were gonna drink the fat.
你真的愿意喝下那些油?
Joey: Let's see what else he'll do!
我们来看看他还能做什么!
Ross: How about instead you, go get changed! You, give him back his underwear!
不如你现在去换衣服,你把他的♥内♥裤还给他!
I'm gonna go get a cab, and I want everyone down stairs in two minutes! Monica!
我来叫计程车,我要大家在两分钟内下楼莫妮卡!
Chandler: Stop it. Stop it!
别做了。别再做了!
Phoebe: Ross went to get a cab so we can all...No, wh-what are you doing! No, Monica, no!
罗斯去叫计程车了 那么我们你在做什么?不,莫妮卡!
Richard: Hi, this is Richard.
我是理查。
Machine: You have three new messages.
你有三个新讯息。
Monica: Not any more!
再也没有了!
Machine: Message erased. To record a message begin speaking at the tone.
讯息已删除请在哔声后留言。
Monica: Hi, uh, Richard, it's Monica, um, listen, I-I did something kind of crazy tonight, um, maybe I'm getting my period or something, I don't know.
你好,理查,我是莫妮卡。我今晚做了一件很疯狂的事。或许是我经期的原因。我也不晓得。
Um, anyway, I, I, I beeped into your machine and I heard this message that, that freaked me out, and um, you know what, uh, Michelle will tell you the rest. I, I, um, I'm sorry, ok, and I, I hope that we can just forget the whole thing. Ok, bye.
反正我进入你的答录机,然后听到一个留言,快把我搞疯了。其他的蜜雪儿会告诉你。我很抱歉,我希望你忘了这整件事。
Machine: Your outgoing message has now been changed.
你的主人留言已经更改。
Monica: Outgoing! Did that say outgoing? ! Not outgoing! !!
主人留言?他刚刚是说主人留言?不是主人留言!
Hi, Richard, it's Monica. Listen, I did something kind of crazy tonight.
你好,理查,我是莫妮卡。听着,我今晚做了一件疯狂的事。
um, maybe I'm getting my period or something, I don't know." Nooo! !
或许是我的经期的原因,我也不晓得。不!!
Phoebe: How did you do that? I don't know! Goodbye. Noooo!
你是怎么做的?-我不知道!-再见。-不!
Ross: Ok, ok, ok, I've got two cabs and no people. Go! Go! Go!
好,我叫到两辆计程车 但还没人坐进去,快!
Monica: Maybe we could call the phone company. Maybe they could change the message. Maybe they can change his number.
或许我们可以叫电话公司改掉那个留言?或者他们可以把他的电话号码改掉。
Phoebe: Yeah, after this, I think he'll be doing that himself.
我想经过这件事,他会自己改的。
Ross: Rachel! Wow! You, uh, you look, wow!
瑞秋!你,你看起来,哇!
Rachel: And I still have about five seconds to spare. Ok, that was about seven seconds.
而我还剩下五秒钟。这样大概花掉七秒钟。
Ross: So we're a little late.
所以我们迟了一点。
Rachel: Come on. Oh! And, uh, by the way...
走吧对了...
Ross: What? I'm going commando, too. Awwww! !!
什么事?-我里面也没穿。-哇!!!
Sherman Whitfield: Dr. Geller, Sherman Whitfield, London Institute. Wow! What a pleasure.
盖勒博士?我是伦敦研究院的雪曼惠菲。 很荣幸见到你。
Whitfield: Well, I have to tell you, I was quite impressed with your paper on Pre-Cretaceous fossils. Yes, it confirmed everything I've written.
你的前白垩纪化石报告,写得真不错是的,你再次验证了,我以前写的东西。
Chandler: Excuse me. Hi.
打扰一下,你好。
Whitfield: Yes?
什么事?
Chandler: Well, you're kinda sitting in my seat.
你好像坐在我的位子上。
Whitfield: What do you mean, your seat?
你说你的位子,是什么意思?
Chandler: I mean, I mean I was sitting there.
我是说,我本来坐在这儿。
Whitfield: But you got up!
但是你起来了。
Chandler: But I never left the room!
可是我没有离开这个房间。
Whitfield: But you left the chair area.
但是你离开椅子了。
Chandler: All right, that's it, give me your underwear.
好吧,就这样,把你的♥内♥裤给我。



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们